Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Bogeyman (Oxyper Phenol)

2 posters

Go down

The Bogeyman (Oxyper Phenol) Empty The Bogeyman (Oxyper Phenol)

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Title: The Bogeyman
Full Name: Nosforat Carbolic
Nicknames: Nos, The BrightLord, The Count, not Bogey, he will murder you in cold blood
Height & Weight: 6'10", 150 lbs
Age: 20,000 ((He is undead so he has been around a while))

Physical appearance: Where there should be a face there is only white fire, with two very pale violet slivers for eyes, there are two separate balls of flame where his fins were that are also pale violet, he has no mouth now, his horns are now also made of this flame, though they retain their shape, two machete like blades with backwards points, much like his descendant, he still wears his old clothes from his days in the dark, though now he shies from moonlight.
His robe is large and billowy, he has no legs so the bottom just sort of hangs under him now, he wears a metal chestplate with the middle part of his symbol carved into it, the branches themselves coiling around the robe.

Personality: Oldness has loosened his grip on the world, he cares less and less for the trivial matters of day to day life, catch him in an active mood however and you will find that he is very charming, for a fire monster. He wants to live his life in peace now, his years of stalking the day, taking victims and adding them to his legion of shadow droppers to take over the world are over, and a bit far fetched now that there is space travel and all. He is a bit of a flirt to the older ladies

Typing Quirk/Color: He speeaks like DRAA-cu-LA, putting een hyphens when he weeshes too... ee-NUN-ciate hees words, he also stretches the sound "eh" or "e" to "ee", Is becomes Ees, He become Hee. Theen aalso "ah" becomes "aah"
Blood color: Violet
Symbol: Biohazard symbol
Lusus: Turtle/anemone

Strengths: Undeath and intelligence
Weaknesses: He is OCD, bad ocd, he has to count things compulsively, and clean up messes, might go a little berserk if you touch him
Fears/Insecurities: Too old for that, a true death is no longer a concern of his
Likes: You learn to like everything after long enough, but he likes the ladies, and numbers
Dislikes: You learn to hate everything after long enough, but he really hates stetson hats and whips, and being touched

God Tier Title: Prince of Light
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Daylight magics, the after effect of his past self being a prince of light

History:He is as old as time itself, some still whisper stories of the Shadow Dropper King, he frequents the role as a villainous foil to rainbow drinkers in the trashy romance novellas, his personal history is shrouded in mystery now, but I'm still going to tell you.

He was a faithful Custodiannihilator, keeping the palace well guarded and clean, he was obsessed with things being sparkling clean, he would not let other trolls even lay finger on him, which was inevitably his downfall, it turns out, people will not stand up for someone who tries to kill them for patting his back, so he stood alone in defense of his transgressions, He had polished the throne, the greatest honor of his life, and the queen had patted him on the head in thanks, before anyone could warn or intervene, Nosforat had bit off her hand in a rage, he begged for mercy, for forgiveness, and to make amends, but they fell on deaf ears, he was more trouble than he was worth.
So he was strapped to a slab and left to die in the light of the alternian sun, as it rose he burned and sizzled on the slab, he was able to walk in the sun for an hour or so normally, but a full day was going to kill him. The dead rose and surrounded him, watching, he begged them to kill him, he yelled for them to leave, he demanded to know why they watched, then he felt a burning sensation.
His flesh melted away in a blaze, he became incorporeal, made only of white fire, he stayed in this form for three days, more dead came to watch, finally one grew brave and touched the flame, and it retook its troll form, for a moment, then became the man of flame he is now. That zombie was also transformed into the first ghoul under the brightlords power, Henchman.

Other: He is admittedly a little OP, but there is a reason for that, I intend for him to serve as a final boss type person for a session with Oxyper.
He has dangerous magical powers, able to hypnotize, teleport, change form, all of that Dracula stuff
He commands shadow droppers, and can increase their power with concentration.
He has a servant named The Henchman, a female troll and ancestor of Minion, who is also powerful on her own, in this form she is more intelligent than her descendant
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23850
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

The Bogeyman (Oxyper Phenol) Empty Re: The Bogeyman (Oxyper Phenol)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Quite a powerful history. I like it!

Approved!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I see what you did there with the counting things, good research!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:57 pm

I love taking concepts and trollifying them up
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23850
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:04 pm

:D its awesome
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down