Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SBurb: I҉nterfe̸r̵ȩn̕ce̴ ✘CLOSED SESSION✘

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SBurb: I҉nterfe̸r̵ȩn̕ce̴ ✘CLOSED SESSION✘ Empty SBurb: I҉nterfe̸r̵ȩn̕ce̴ ✘CLOSED SESSION✘

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 am

==>[S]Story: Begin

A young person lays on xyr bed in xyr room. We can't really tell if xe is asleep or not, since xyr head remains under the pillow. Doesn't mean we can't name xyr, though! What is the name of this nonstandard gender person?

==> Fartyfarm Zillywanker

Xe lifts the pillow from her face and glares at you. No way hosé, you will probdefinitely not be this person until you get xyr name right, so try again. Get it right, as xe'll probably spare you a beating!

==> Noel Wilson

Your name is NOEL WILSON, and you are still tired from last night's projects. You suffer INSOMNIA, and you are not able to sleep, which would be highly unfortunate later in time. Anyway, your hobbies include ROBOTICS, as many metallic limbs and torsos are scattered about haphazardly. You've been told to clean your room many times by your guardian, but you procrastinated it for some time now.

==> Get out of bed and pester your chums

You are reluctant, but you force your body out of bed. You reach over to your bedside table, grabbing your BUDDY HOLLY glasses so you could see. You will switch to your contacts later on, but that is not important. When you get up and get on your desktop, you sign into your Pesterchum and open a memo for you and your friends to see.

--arrangedExuberance [AE] opened memo: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS--

AE: omg hey bromigos :0
AE: is every1 as excited as *i* am about dem games?!?
AE: altho i'm 2 frickin' tired 2 feel much excitement atm.
AE: but dem games, man, like it's gon be 100% *hawt*.

Back to top Go down

SBurb: I҉nterfe̸r̵ȩn̕ce̴ ✘CLOSED SESSION✘ Empty Re: SBurb: I҉nterfe̸r̵ȩn̕ce̴ ✘CLOSED SESSION✘

Post by GnomeCat Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:17 pm

>Be smartypants troll
You switch your view to a troll girl reading a book. This girl looks very interested in her book and only just realizes that her trollian has gone off. How about we give this troll a name?
>Buttface Barfbutt
The troll ALMOST looks up and glares at you, but decides you aren't worth it
>Ginoia Cantis
Your name is GINOIA CANTIS, and you are reading one of your favorites classics. You have problems with being a bit of a show-off. Your interests include READING, like you are doing now, and WRITING, which you did last night resulting in your now tired state.
>Respond to memo
galacticCrap [GC] responded to memo: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS

GC: What a ridiculou5 nam3 for a ridiculou5 m3mo
GC: And I 5uppo53 you could 5ay I'm 3xit3d
GC: Though I will r3frain from admitting that 3v3r again
GnomeCat
GnomeCat
Stoutrunt

Aquarius Posts : 409
Boondollars : 19724

Back to top Go down

SBurb: I҉nterfe̸r̵ȩn̕ce̴ ✘CLOSED SESSION✘ Empty Re: SBurb: I҉nterfe̸r̵ȩn̕ce̴ ✘CLOSED SESSION✘

Post by maieuticEpimenides Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:27 pm

> Be the much less intelligent awesomely rich troll.

So there's this really rich guy, okay? Like, he's just hanging out here pretending to be your average lowblood, but you can totally tell that this troll dude is at least pretty sure he's saved up enough moolah to, you know, do something.

He'd probably be cool with it if you guessed his name. You'd better do it right, though. Rich guys have loads of influence. He's watching you, man.

> Enter name.

PHONY-

Aw hell no. He's not putting up with that today. He's a busy troll. Like. What the hell, man.

> Try again.

Your name is SACHAR ALGIZE, and you're not actually busy. You mean, you completely are. But you're technically not, if that's important. Which it isn't. In any case, you're just sitting around in your respiteblock being bored in the most pompous way possible, deciding whether or not it'd be worth your precious time to respond to the memo you've noticed on Trollian. You think maybe not. You're too busy sitting around and admiring your INNUMERABLE RICHES, which brings us to your lack of a variety of INTERESTS. If asked you'd pswear you have dozens, but in all honesty you don't. Mostly you like GARDENING, which you FAIL MISERABLY at. You also enjoy being EXTRAORDINARILY CONDESCENDING for no reason whatsoever. But most of all you like MONEY. You've been collecting ALL KINDS OF MONEY since who knows how long. Because you can never have enough money.

Like, check out these troll Caegars. Beautiful, huh?

> Cease admiring wealth. Respond.

You don't know if you really have the time, but okay.

saccharinePharmakos [SP] RIGHT NOW responded to memo: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS.
SP: Im with Ginoia.
SP: This memos name is pstupid.
SP: But no Im not excited about the game you weirdos.
SP: Its just a game.
SP: Darlings, psome of us actually get things done outside of playing psilly games for wigglers.
SP: Like. Get over it.
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm

AE: ... yo guys, that's just mean. ):
AE: besides, a memo title with not kill some1, and neither will the excitement of playing an important game!
AE: at least, it looks important. but anyway, ya'll just need 2 get in2 the spirit of it, dawg!

==> Stare angrily at the screen

Greeeeat, those 'trolls' are the first to respond to the memo. You are not against them in the slightest, but some of their attitudes did not sit well with you, at all. You lean back in your computer chair, and began to fiddle with a robotic arm.

==> Glance at the automatron near your bedroom door

Oh, that old thing? You made that back when you were, what? Thirteen? You made it to look like yourself so it would be a proper auto-responder, but when you began to grow up, its (your?) old personality began to bother you. You've planned to dismantle it, but like cleaning your room, you procrastinated it.

It's made a nice little decoration, though, and you scare the neighborhood kids with it during Halloween.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:03 pm

==>Be the cool guy, who is not much of a smart person.

You cannot be the cool guy. He's much too cool for you. Such a jump from someone of your social status to someone of his would probably cause your brain to liquefy. You cannot be him until you can comprehend his sheer coolness. On a different note, what is this cool guy's name?

==>Poopsmeller Odorknuckle.

Uh-oh. You've angered him. At least, you think you angered him. He doesn't show any emotion. His eyebrows just slightly angle downwards. You can't see what his eyes are doing through his dark shades. You better try again.

==>Hugh Mortley.

Your name is HUGH MORTLEY. You enjoy all types of DARK EYEWEAR and you never take your shades off. Ever. Your favorite activities are PLAYING VIDEO GAMES and BEING ON THE INTERNET. You also like BEING THE COOLEST GUY EVER, but that was a given. No one fully understands your DRY AND SARCASTIC SENSE OF HUMOR, but that doesn't stop you from using it. You are very insecure about a lot of things, including your eyes, which are a STRANGE YELLOW COLOR. You put up a tough-guy act to cover that up. Your relationships with friends are THE MOST IMPORTANT THING to you. You would never openly admit that, of course.

==>Quit being cool and respond to memo.

You'll respond to the memo, but you will never stop being cool. You don't think that's possible.

shadedLenses [SL] RIGHT NOW responded to memo: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS.

SL: i think that the memo name is pretty awesome
SL: haha just kidding
SL: its pretty lame but whatever
SL: anyways i already have my games downloaded and ready to play
SL: i dont joke around when it comes to video games
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21066
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:09 pm

==>

SP: Oh god more of you fucking humans.
SP: Where do you all come from?
SP: Just kidding, I obviously know.
SP: Anyway, Im probably going to pset up my game at psome point.
SP: Not now, though.
SP: Ive got to water my plants.
SP: Theyre coming along beautifully.

> Water your plants, then.

You would, if there were any left to water. You'll see if you can scrape up enough money to purchase more seeds.

Just kidding. You can totally afford it.

Yeah.
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:51 pm

==>Tell him.

SL: where do all we humans come from you ask
SL: we come right out of the ass of liberty and freedom
SL: thats where

Oh, you told him. 'MURICA.

SL: by the way i hope your plants fall into a river of sunshine and herbicide

You just had to.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:01 pm

==>

What a pstupid human.

SP: I psaid I knew you idiotic human.
SP: And for your information, my plants are nowhere near psuch a river.
SP: I mean.
SP: Psunshine?
SP: Like hell Im going out during the day, anyway.
SP: Also that river would probably be kind of unsanitary.
SP: I wouldnt bring anything I care for anywhere near such a festering heap of germs and things ever.
SP: Although come to think of it thats probably why I fail so hard at gardening.

SP: Aw pshit.
SP: Guys dont tell anyone I psaid that.
SP: But pseriously I envy anyone who gets regular psunshine.
SP: And, you know, enjoys it.

> Scream in embarrassment.

Yeah, like the rest of the world didn't know that you were a totally incompetent gardener. Better stick to what you're good at. Like money.
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:15 pm

--arrangedExuberance [AE] has gone IDLE--

> Desert your post

You already have, and you were now in the hallway.

You've grown quite bored of the memo for now, and you needed to retrieve your discs. It was also getting quite silly to read for your tastes. You're pretty sure your bros can handle your sudden disappearance, seeing as they are chatting amongst themselves.

> And suddenly...

Oh, something...

Someone's... There.

Back to top Go down

Post by GnomeCat Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:26 pm

GC: What ridiculou5 bick3ring
GC: 5uch a wa5t3 of tim3
GC: My gam3 i5, how3v3r, load3d
GC: And ha5 b33n for about an hour or 5o.
GC: And th3r3 i5 no 5ham3 in admitting your fault5
GC: Or lack of 5kill
GC: Though
GC: I do find th353 human5 ab5olut3ly r3markabl3
GC: Th3y ar3 int3r35ting

>Look at game
You stare at your computer screen and roll your eyes
You wish you had refrained from buying this game
From the walkthroughs you have seen
This game is dangerous
GnomeCat
GnomeCat
Stoutrunt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:30 pm

==> Be another human.

You are now a sleeping human red head. She was asleep on a couch, green sparks coming from varous rooms at a time.

==> Enter name.

Sleepypants.

She isn't denying it. . .

==> Slee

Uh oh, her guardian doesn't like that name. It teleports us to her room, picking up a notebook. With a name on it.

==> Enter real name.

Jakie Kelmon.

You are JAKIE KELMON, Since you can remember YOU HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF TWO WORLDS, one PURPLE, one YELLOW. BOTH YOU LOVE. You have been keeping a DREAM DIARY SINCE THEY STARTED, AND YOU GOT BETTER AT DRAWING BECUASE OF IT. You also enjoy sitting with your SISTER-BROTHER, and WATCHING MOVIES, SINGING, and EXPLORIONG.

==> Where is she?

Derse silly! Shes on her computer too!

twinfoldImagination [TI] began to respond to memo: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS

TI: This is the m-st amazing mem- tittle ever.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20401
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:36 pm

==>

SP: Who the fuck are you?
SP: Wait no its another human DAMMIT.
SP: And
SP: My god Ginoia.

SP: If were gonna be admitting faults here
SP: I pswear you can be just as bad as me when it comes to pretending to be above it all.
SP: Psee look Im admitting it!
SP: Im a pompous asshole!
SP: Now pshut up about being prepared and calling things interesting.
SP: Pshut up all of you.
SP: You guys cant possibly get more annoying that this.

> Sachar: Apologize.

Nope nope nope nope nope.

> Apologize.

NOPE.

> Come on. You don't have all day.

Okay, fine, but it's not like you feel bad about arguing with everyone right off the bat for no real reason or anything.

SP: Ugh.
SP: Ignore all that pshit.
SP: I mean, psorry.
SP: Im kind of tired.
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 pm

==>
>Be the other guy
A young lad sits in his room, what is the name of this fellow?

>Witless Cretin
He glares at you clearly insulted, you had better try again.

>Orin Bennet

Your name is ORIN BENNET, you have an interest in stories, specifically those of the horror genre, because of this you tend to browse the CREEPYPASTA WIKI in search of anything that you might  enjoy reading.You also like to play VIDEO GAMES, those playable on a browser or otherwise. And because of this you used your PRINTER in order to print out a some posters of your  favorite games, even if they are colorless. You also like to watch movies sometimes, albeit not many. You have recently come into possession of a IMMERSIVE SIMULATION GAME, which you have loaded up and have been waiting  to play it with your friends. Your GUARDIAN is currently attempting to sleep off a bad migraine and as such you are attempting to stay quiet, as to not disturb him.

What will you do?

>Respond to the memo
kenosIntrovert [KI] RIGHT NOW responded to the memo: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS.
KI: I agree, I like the name, it sounds quaint.
KI: Also, I hear a lot of people tend to act like that when they get tired, so I don't really mind it if you vent a bit.

Last edited by kenosIntrovert on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:10 pm

> ...

It was your brother's friend. You are not very keen of him, seeing as he likes to fuck up your 'do'. That, and you are not fond of his little companion, either. You just kinda stand in the hallway awkwardly, looking at your pigeon-toed feet. You just kinda... Back up into your bedroom, hoping that he (nor his insufferable companion) would not barge in. They were notorious for trespassing.

But they couldn't come in if you locked your door. You slowly reach for the door knob, aaaannd...

> And suddenly

There is a wall that is blocking your hand's path.

Oh fuck, wait.

That is no wall! Shit. He's so freaking tall, oh god...

> Get the biggest, platonic hug you've ever received

CHRISTIAN-KUN, INSUFFERABLE BAKA!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:54 pm

SL: someone forgot to take their happy pill this morning
SL: and what do you got against humans
SL: also apology accepted i guess
SL: everyone gets tired man

This guy surprises you. He was mean and condescending one minute, and apologetic the next. What's up with that? And that Ginoia character? What crawled up her butt?

SL: oh and hey jakie
SL: and hey orin
SL: sup
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by GnomeCat Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:49 am

>Be offended
Why would you be offended?
He is just an asshole
A correct asshole none the less
>Respond to MEMO

GC: I will not d3ny that
GC: I will al5o not b3 compl3t3ly on board with your accu5ation
GC: I'm not that in5ufferabl3
GC: You how3v3r...
GC: I will not go into d3tail
GC: I am sorry for my cru3l words
GC: And my f3llow troll5 hatr3d for human5

>Stop being a windbag
You are NOT a windbag!
Okay maybe you are
GnomeCat
GnomeCat
Stoutrunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:57 am

==> Be some other troll

You are now some other troll and he seems to be sleeping?

==> Troll wake up

He lightly stirs but he still seems to be sleeping

==> whatever let's just name him

Heretic douche

well shit that got him up. It seems he tried to jump out of his recuperacoon but he landed on his face. Let's just insert his real name out of pity

==> re-enter name

Eihwaz Fosite

Your name is EIHWAZ FOSITE you are often quite the KLUTZ or at least you make a few mistakes here and here. You have a great amount of respect for the HEMOSPECTRUM and absolutly 'love' the HIGHBLOODS. You youtself are of the TEAL bloods and you often follow orders from the higher bloods to kill HERETICS, but you keep that life seperate from your friends. You are also quite weaker than most of your blood mostly from the fact you newer need to use to much strenght seeing as you are often protected by your strong crowdad

==> What will you do?

you decide to go to your computer ignoring your crowdad who is trying to get you to eat. I mean you know he is trying to be nice but still there are times when he should just give up. Either way you sit down at your husk top.

==> Respond to memo

You first read the memo of course before responding i mean who would respond to a memo without reading it

unexpectedInquisotor responded to the memo: PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS

UI: o-ok i ha-have to say that the memo name i-is just absurd
UI: i mean i hav-have nothing against the cre-creator but it seems a bit childish
UI: a-anyways hello
UI: ple-please excuse me if i might seem a little bit annoyed or po-possibly angry
UI: seeing as i just woke up

Back to top Go down

Post by GnomeCat Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:07 am

GC: Why h3llo
GC: Pl35ant m3ating anoth3r troll h3r3
GC: 35p3cially on3 that agr33s5with my prior stat3m3nt
GC: What i5 your nam3, if you don't mind my a5king?

>Finish up your book
You finish the last page of your book and sigh
Now you'll have to put all of your attention into the idiotic totally intelligent memo
GnomeCat
GnomeCat
Stoutrunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:21 am

==> Eihwaz ponder if you should tell her your name

Well it is a no brainer i mean come on why would you not share your name. You also notice that your crowdad is still insisting on you getting food so you give in and you start to eat at your husk-top

UI: oh uhm my na-name wou-would be Eihwaz Fosite

Back to top Go down

Post by GnomeCat Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:30 am

GC: Why h3llo 3ithwaz
GC: I'm Ginoia
GC: What ar3 you up to at said mom3nt?

>Look for new book
You would but your lusus insists on you socializing
She thinks you read to much
which is NOT true
You swear her entire existence's purpose is to spite you
GnomeCat
GnomeCat
Stoutrunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:54 am

==> Finish food

You finish your food and look to your lusus he seemed happy now, you rool your eyes sure you liked your dad and he has been able to protect you for a long time but sometimes he can get a little bit overboard with how involved he is with you but for the moment he goes the room you made specifically for him

UI: oh i was just ea-eating
UI: a-and int-interacting with my crowdad a little
UI: he really is to involved in my l-life

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:13 am

==> Awaken on couch.

You open your eyes and look around, seeing your on a sofa. Sitting up you streeeeeeech and look around for your computer. You see its sitting right infront of you, thanks to your guardian. Opening up pesterchum you see you've missed some messages.

TI: S-rry f-r n-t resp-nding.
TI: I was waking up fr-m the purple dream city.
TI: -r Derse if y-u prefer.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20401
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GnomeCat Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 am

GC: I COMPL3T3LY und3rstand wh3r3 you'r3 coming from!
GC: My lu5u5 i5 a compl3t3 pain
GC: Alway5 worrying and nagging
GC: It'5 awful!
GC: I 5w3ar 5h3 do35 it ju5t to 5pit3 m3!
GC: Al5o
GC: What th3 h3ck i5 d3r53?

>Glare at lusus
You give your lusus a glare that could cut through steal
She responds with a loving click
How spiteful!
GnomeCat
GnomeCat
Stoutrunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:30 am

>Be confused

You do this with great amount of success. What on earth is a "Derse" anyways?

KI: I am a tad bit curious about that as well.
KI: What is "Derse"?
KI: If you do not mind me asking of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 am

UI: i have to agree with the confusion
UI: i-i hav-have no idea what derse is
UI: c-could you fully elaborate to us
UI: al-also i have no problems with my lusus
UI: in fac-fact me and it are close
UI: o-or as close as one can get to a lusus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next