Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

It's A Dream Bubble Life

Go down

It's A Dream Bubble Life Empty It's A Dream Bubble Life

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Here's the Low Down >8]:

Latula wandered around the huge dream bubble she had called home for millions of sweeps. After Meenah killed them all, time was very elusive to keep track of. She honestly missed being able to be alive and wander arounf the REAL Beforus. Well, the dream bubble created for them wasn't too bad. Pretty realistic if you asked her.

She found herself at the door of one of her good friends. Hopefully he was there. "k4nkr1? h3y, dud3, y4 1n th3r3?" No answer.

Back to top Go down

It's A Dream Bubble Life Empty Re: It's A Dream Bubble Life

Post by goldenCrown Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 pm

(Hooray for new thread! :D)

Auraea was trying to burst her way out of her dream bubble because she's just cool like that. She has no idea what she's doing (she's more or less just thinking really hard), but she just wanted to try. She has tried this before, and obviously it didn't work. She wanted to get back to real Beforus, though. She wanted everything to be normal again. Everything was already pretty normal, but it wasn't normal normal. She wanted things to be normal normal. She usually wasn't one to want things to be normal, but she was making an exception. She gave up after a while and started wandering around.

(Sorry, not quite sure what to put. XD)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21116
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 pm

(it's totally ok! I'm just glad ya found it!)

Latula lazily rolled around the ever-changing roads on her white (and pretty scruffed up) longboard. She needed to talk to someone, anyone, about what has happened recently with her and Mituna. She wiped away a stray teal tear. It wasn't worth crying over.

"1'ts not worth cry1n ov3r k1d, not worth 1t... 1t's just 4 s1lly f1ght. w3'v3 don3 wors3!"

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Auraea took out her own skateboard after a while and started riding around. Being the wild child she is, she was grinding on rails and jumping whole flights of stairs. At one point, she looked behind her to smirk at the length of the rail she jumped off of. When she turned around, she saw another troll on a skateboard. But it wasn't until she was a couple feet away that she saw the troll. With a surprised yell, she swerved to the side, only to run face first into a wall.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Latula quickly changed her course. She popped up the nose of her board and looked at the troll who face-planted on the wall. She lowered her glasses.

"uh, yo, 4r3 y4 4lr1ght? myst4ry troll ch1ck?"

Latula walked over and looked at Auraea. "th4t w4z a W1CK3D w4ll-k1ss y4 d1d grl!"

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:07 pm

(Sorry I didn't reply. I didn't see that you replied lol)

Auraea quickly wiped away some stray hairs from her face. She chuckled at herself. "Yeah, O'm oQay. Wall Qosses are my specialty!" She peeled herself off the ground and stood up. "Sorry O almost hot ya."

(Her quirk got really confusing there. :/ Just in case you are confused, she replaces most "I"s with "O"s and all "k"s with "Q"s.)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:34 pm

"1v3 n3v3r s33n y4 4round h3r3 b3for3..." Latula leaned in close to Aurea. "th1s dr34m bubbl3 only h4s 12 of th3 most sup3r r4d trolls 1 know. wh1ch 1 4dm1t 1s 4 HUG3 dr4g wh3n f1ghts br34k out." She flicked her hair from her face and glanced over her red rectangular glasses. This was certainly a mystery that had to be solved by the law. WHoever that may be.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Auraea simply shrugged. "O just wander around dream bubbles, ya Qnow?" She put a hand on her hip. "Ot's not that O'm not a totes rad gal. Besodes, O can be wherever O want. Freedom and such."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:32 pm

"1 s33. 1 gu3ss 1t could b3 r4d to h4v3 4 th1rd sk4t3r 4round. r1ght now 1ts just m3 4nd my m4t3spr1t." Latula frowned and pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose. Speaking of which, she was still trying to find him. Since they fought, she hasn't seen him.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:52 pm

"Matesprot, eh?" Auraea looked around. "Where os your matesprot? Os he around? O'd liQe to meet another troll as cool as O am."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:43 pm

"th1ng 1s w3 41nt t4lk1n r1ght now. w3 h4d 4n 4rgum3nt 4nd grl you dont n33d to h34r bout 1t." Latula gestured that Auraea should follow her back to her hive. "h4v3 y4 m3t 4ny oth4 trolls yet? 1f y4 h4v3nt m3t my grl p4ystubz, you gott4 soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Auraea started to follow Latula. "S'cool. You can Qeep your flushed ossues to yourself." She crossed her arms behind her head and stretched a little. "O passed a couple of other trolls when O was sQating around. O never stopped to chat."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:22 pm

"oh, d1d on3 of 3m try to h1t on you?!" Latula snorted, resting her board on her shoulders. "trust m3, h3 4int 4 good troll. h3s so d3sp3r4t3!" She snorted again. "who d1d y4 m33t grl? "

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:16 pm

(I really wish there were more dancestors in this RP. :/ Do you know anyone else with a dancestor?)

Auraea thought hard. "Now that O thonQ of ot, O never got anyone's names." She paused. "Come to thonQ of ot... O never got your name either. O'm Auraea, by the way. Auraea Vessio."
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:01 pm

(i don't! I don't talk to many people :/ )

Latula tilted her head and slapped the side of it. " oh grl, th4t 1s so my b4d! 1m l4tul4 pyrop3, r4dd3st sk8tr 1n th1s dr34m bubbl3!" She leaned closer and whispered, "1m 4lso th3 r4dd3st troll h3r3 but dont t3ll th3 oth3rs th4t >8]"

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 pm

(I know some people that have canons... but not dancestor canons :|)

Auraea laughed out loud. "Ha! O'm sure most of 'em have realozed ot by now." She grinned and crossed her arms. "But now that O'm here, you've got a lottle competotion!"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 pm

"1 gott4 g1v3 y4 props on your mox13. 1 dont know m4ny trollz who would s4y th4t to my f4c3." Latula was really warming up to this girl. After a few moments, the scenery changed. They were now in the forest where Latula spent much of her time when she was a grub. She'd practice on her skateboard, fall, an her lusus would come and help her up. Those were good times. Then something happened, it escapes her memory sometimes, but one day her lusus just wasn't there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:16 pm

[FYI: this rp is still OPEN so if you wish to join it you still can!!! You can read the first message of this post to get how this works (its fairly simple really) and then just say you're joining, do a little intro or whatever, then jump in! I honestly wish more people would take to this idea... oh well, thanks for hearing me ramble! TT is out!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down