Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

New Girl in Town

Go down

New Girl in Town Empty New Girl in Town

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:52 am

Angel Marie was in fact the new girl in town. She was naturally shy, didn't get out much, and preferred her computer over going out to do anything. I guess you could say thats why she was so pale.

She sighed, running her fingers through her blonde hair, obviously bored out of her mind. She was scrolling through her blog online. Answering questions and making sure to message all of her online friends. She jumped slightly when hearing a knock on her bedroom door, "Angel darling?" She turned around in her desk chair to see her mother opening the door, the woman placed a hand on her hip. "Angel, you need to go out so you can make some friends, we moved here for a new start. That means you need to get dressed and we are going out on the town." Angel groaned, leaning her hed back. "But mother I don't want to go..." she whined. Her mom gave her a stern look, Angel sighed. "Fine...fine...give me five minutes. I will be down." Her mother nodded and closed the door. Angel stood up, slipping on her shoes and brushing her hair before bounding down the stairs. Her mother waited for her at the front door, "Come, come. Lets go." Angel was rushed out the door her mother on her heels.

((Hello. I am new to this whole thing. Homestuck Fandom included. This is my OC Angel Marie. Simple and short.))

Back to top Go down

New Girl in Town Empty Re: New Girl in Town

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:07 am

(( This thread has been locked due to that SweetAngel has not submitted a character app. If this posting of mine is deleted on this thread, it would mean that the thread has been unlocked. For now its... ))

(( ON LOCK DOWN! ))

Back to top Go down