Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Troll Session!

2 posters

Go down

Troll Session! Empty Troll Session!

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 pm

(Okay so I already typed this up and submitted it but somehow it disappeared. -_- I'll just give you the short version and you can ask me any questions you have)

I want to start a new session. I know I already "started" one, but the characters I had in that one are all in at least one session so I just thought I'd make another for my new character that just got approved.

This is a troll session because the character I'm using is a troll, but it can be a troll/human session if anybody wants it to be.

I want to have at least 4 players, including my OC, a space player, and a time player. A Knight would be nice, but not necessary. 4 is my minimum, and I'd say 10 or so would be my maximum. Don't want 20 players running around in one session. XD And I want a fairly even if not equal number of Prospit and Derse dreamers, but once again, not necessary.

There's no set plot for this, but if anyone has any ideas, feel free to say them!

If you want to join, just tell me your character's full name, god tier title, trolltag, what color they type in, and whether they're a Prospit or Derse dreamer. For example, if I wanted to join (which I am but you know what I mean) i would say something like "I can play with Alette Vessio, Witch of Breath. Her trolltag is yesterdaysCelebration [YC], she types in #339933, and she is a Prospit dreamer." If you want, you can include a link to your character's profile if you want us to get a better feel for your character, but you don't have to.

List of Players

Alette Vessio - Witch of Breath - yesterdaysCelebration [YC] - #339933 - Prospit <==Click me! I'm a link! (:
Adrien Accrom - Prince of Mind - ApocalypseNow [AN] - #416600 - Derse
Bwilla Ohanai - Seer of Time - neutralPiece [NP] - #999999 - Prospit

Last edited by goldenCrown on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21071
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Troll Session! Empty Re: Troll Session!

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 pm

I would like to use my character, Adrien Accrom. His trolltag is ApocalypseNow [AN], and he types in #416600, or better known as Olive. He is the Prince of Mind, and he is a Derse dreamer.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20276
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Okay, thank you! I'll add him right now. (:
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 am

Sorry if I am posting this here. I'm not annoyed or anything. Just sharing my helpful tips to everyone. (ノ◕︿◕)ノ

I would like to give out a helpful tip for links and URL for possibly people that don't know certain things on this forum :U I know its a little of pressuring but it helps clear things up. I know you have the URL there and all. But a good tip is to cut & paste whats said for the character on your list and then click on the "Insert/Modify Link". In the box bellow the URL, you paste in what you've cutted and move to the box so called "URL". You get the URL of the character in the new tab and paste it in there. Once them two are done, you then click insert and huzzar! you have a clickable link -That's red???... Right...

If you want to change the color. -DO- not insert the color code outside the URL code as it wont work all together. You highlight the text (Not the URL) and insert the hex code there. Hex code as in [color=#000000][color]. Or you could just type it in manually. But another note. Once you've join the forum recently like I did one time. I tried to do the same where is stated I had to wait for a certain amount of days to put in modified links. :/ sigh. But I hope it helps! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Okay thank you! I tried to do that before but it said I had to wait until I had been s member for a week. Not sure if I am yet!
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Hey Goldencrown. Since the other game I was going to do with her kinda died I would like Bwilla Ohanai to be played here. She is a Prospit dreamer, types in 999999, and her troll handle is neutralPiece [NP]. A Seer of Time.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Okay, great! Now we just need a space player and we can start! (:
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down