Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

We yet have to meet our Purifier (An open OFF, alternate timeline rp)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We yet have to meet our Purifier (An open OFF, alternate timeline rp)  Empty We yet have to meet our Purifier (An open OFF, alternate timeline rp)

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Back story: This takes place before the video game. Meaning no character is restricted to any zone. Here you can play as who you want from off.

Character being played:
Sugar ~ Auriel Cordis ((I think we saw that coming >.>))

Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21594
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

We yet have to meet our Purifier (An open OFF, alternate timeline rp)  Empty Re: We yet have to meet our Purifier (An open OFF, alternate timeline rp)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:02 pm

(I'll be Zacharie again. * shrugs * I love me some Zacharie *w* )

Back to top Go down

We yet have to meet our Purifier (An open OFF, alternate timeline rp)  Empty Re: We yet have to meet our Purifier (An open OFF, alternate timeline rp)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 pm

((Okay :3 we all love us some Zachy poo. ))

Sugar had been sitting on the couch for the past hour. She had a slight pout and a annoyed expression on her face. This had been the fifth time today that Enoch had yelled at her. "Ya know. I don't need this. I'm completely aware of my actions." She crossed her arms. She needed someone to hang out with. God,where was Zacharie or Pablo when you needed them.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Zacharie lightly scratches his arm, putting it back at his side again. He was getting slightly bored as of late and had nothing to do. He has just started to take a small liking into selling things for a buck or two, making it to where he was never completely out of money. Now he didn't have to keep borrowing money from people. Now that's a very big plus.
( I have a small idea where zacharie grew into his entire " buy my stuff " thing. It started small then became a big thing in the game. It might not be all that great, but he had to have started wanting to get so much money somehow y'know? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:30 pm

When Enoch was finished his rant about growing and details she stood up. A quick nod to let him know she heard him and with a snap of her finger she knew what she was going to do. "I'll go see Zacharie!" She said only to hear Enoch yell and curse, beginning his ranting. She just walked out the front door to find him.

((I have the same headcanon. (=^·^=) ))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:36 pm

( cool :3 )
Zacharie looks up at the sky, then back down to continue his nice stroll. The weather didn't seem all that bad to him so he had set off earlier in the day to just look around at the world around him that he was familiar with, yet so unfamiliar at the same time. He let out a small breath and sat down on a bench by the river. It was peaceful and allowed him to enjoy just being outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Sugar had no way of contacting the nerd, crouching badass, he just appeared when you needed him most. Which was incredibly creepy, but useful at the same time. She just stood there for a few minutes and remained silent, thinking, where could he be?

((Don't mind the consent blabber about Enoch here and there, I have a headcanon where he is like her dad or older brother and I'm like >-> ))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:11 pm

( it's alright. Sorry for not responding sooner by the way. School is tough. )

Zacharie smiled happily as he hummed to himself. He felt at ease with the world, making this moment in his life a bit better. He then stood up and took a few steps towards the river to get a slightly better look at it. The water was even flowing calmly too. He guessed the calming aura of it was contageous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:29 pm

((Oh its fine. I haven't gone back to school yet. Gotta love the east coast.))

After a bit of thinking she went to her thinking place. The little river with all those ducks. Yeah, they were nice. When she got there, guess what she saw. That crouching badass. She snuck up behind him slowly and grabbed his shoulders tightly.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Zacharie yelped, not expecting to be grabbed. He looks over his shoulder to see Sugar and sighs in relief. " Oh, well geez. Hi Sugar, you scared me. " He says with a small nervous chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:05 am

She laughed loudly. "Who did you think I was? Enoch? Ha. He would have a fit!" She said happily, for some reason he didn't exactly like Zach. "I am honestly confused by him."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:09 pm

" I honestly don't know.. If Enoch was out for me and you turned out to be him, I'd be out of here in ten seconds at most. " Zacharie chuckles. " So what's new Sugar? I'm curious.. "He asks quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:31 pm

"Nothing really. How about you? Been to any other zones lately? I haven't too dangerous Enoch says. Plus I like it here. Its safe and cozy." She said to him. She really wanted to travel, it was so cool to her, but unfortunately Enoch advised against it. Wasn't like she could disobey him.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 pm

" Well, I have been to zone one a few times this week to sell some sugar to that little man that works at the tiny bakery there. It's really unstable and I doubt it will stay up for very much longer. " Zacharie replies with a small nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Sugar shooked her head. "Too bad. Seems like a good place to travel to one day." She said, its so sad that it wouldn't last long.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm

" I know.. Maybe we can go off and go there sometime to check on the baker? That is, if the bakery is still there. If you can't I might be able to get you something tomorrow or so. " Zacharie offers with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 am

"That would be awesome! I would go but...Enoch...he would have field day..." She said sadly rubbing her arms. She never really did do anything...So it bothered her greatly.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:48 pm

" Don't feel bad about it Sugar.. Maybe we can work something out with him. I'll try my best to try to make it to where you can come, alright? " Zacharie says reassuringly as he lightly pats Sugar's back. He hated to see her so sad, and he wanted to do everything in his power to make her happy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Sugar nodded. "Thanks." She gave him a huge squeezing him tightly she always did. She did enjoy him always trying to help her out. He was a great guy, maybe...maybe at one point in time Enoch would let her run off with him, to have fun and such. That would be great.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:31 pm

" It's nothing. " Zacharie replies quietly as he lightly hugged her a bit back. " I'll try my best, I promise. " He adds with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Sugar was so happy it meant the world to her for him to do this. She grabbed his arm and held it close. "Let's go!!!" She yelled and tugged his arm lightly.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:04 pm

" Alright then. Time to face Enoch. " Zacharie thought to himself. This might take longer than he'd want it to, but as long as it ended in a civil and good way, he didn't exactly mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Sugar nodded. "Enoch I'm home. I also brought Zacharie." A grumble was heard from the other side of the door. It opened and the man eyed Zacharie. Sugar looked at Zacharie sweetly and tugged his arm a little.

((Why can I see Enoch being like that dad who's like "Hurt my daughter, my hands hurt you." XD ))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm

( XD I can imagine that too. )

" Hello sir. I have a question and I'd like a reasonable answer, so please don't be harsh. Can Sugar come with me to see that little baker in zone one? I promise I'll keep her safe too. " Zacharie asks confidently. He didn't wanna play the entire, " This man is scary get me away " thing with him, so it would at least help if he acted more confident. Well, in his perspective that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Enoch kept his eyes on him sternly. He wanted to make sure that he wouldn't be one scared off easily. Sugar watched the scene and smiled at how confident Zacharie was being.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next