Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Shurka Lavrus Application

2 posters

Go down

Shurka Lavrus Application Empty Shurka Lavrus Application

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Full Name: Shurka Lavrus
Nickname(s): Shark, Shurk, Silent.
Height & Weight: 6ft 12 stones
Birthdate: 25th April [Taurus]

Shurka Lavrus Application PCvyZ42
Shurka's hemo clothing when outing:
Shurka bronze time gears from LOGAR:
Physical appearance:

[Shurka's first clothing appearance description]

Shurka loves wearing his long sleeved brown colored hoodie with two brightly colored strings dangling at the front of the neck area, where they are to tight up his hood if the weather was to get harsh or just hide his identity. Under his hoodie, he would be wearing a black long sleeved shirt that's quite tight on him but does not care much of it. His hoodie would also have two joined pockets at the front lower stomach part to store various items that mainly consist a box matches and a red marker pen. Always on his right arm he would be wearing a stretchy arm band near his shoulder blade that has his favorite symbol on it. The symbol slightly resembles his lusus that has three lines for its head while a joined back end meaning two of the same body. On his legs he would be a wearing boot leg cut sized jeans whiles having gray brown shoes with a bright orange sole rim on the bottom.

[Shurka's head/facial appearance description]

His hair is spiked back with some shaved streaks running in lightning strikes to his face and towards the back of his hair that fade out. His eyes are not too large and he has quite think eyebrows that express most of his emotions and feelings. He is quite tall but also muscly due to his sessions in flarping as a role of an assassin. His horns on either side of his head go far out as 19cm in length and go up and skewers inwards at least 16cm. His horns are 7cm thick as they come out of his own head but narrow into a point as they come to the ends. He has a split tongue and a set of six sharp teeth protruding out of his mouth, having the last two ones on either side slightly bigger as fangs then the ones going inwards.

[Shurka's secondary flarping clothing appearance description]

When Shurka goes out mostly. He ends up wearing a dark bronzely cloak that covers some parts of his body on his left whiles it appears to be attached to another lining shade of brown under his more bronzey colored overlay that is covering his legs to his soles of the shoe. He is sometimes seen with a salmon and dark violet colored striped scarf that is tucked in his cloak folds. On the far right side [Because its how I picture the scarf placement] of his own scarf is two gold rings that are clipped in and forged into an eternal ever lasting bond. The rings are there to remind himself that things in life always happen for a reason. His shoes are colored in more woody color whiles the lower board rim area is more a tangy orange color towards them.

Personality:

Shurka will listen to reason is explained logically to what he can remember of the past but he is very cold towards people who are complete strangers to him and tends to sore them up by saying things that are irrelevant to his "preys" situations or soon to be meat for his lusus farther. If he knows that particular person in remembrance, he will act warm hearted and quite gentle as much as possible to not try not get on their bad side.

Shurka loves collecting strange objects of old relics and comes about as a perfectionist when something to his sights looks off. He adores sleek weapons of old and new that peeks his own interest if they play in the role of weaponry to his liking and it proves worthy for his own selection. Sometimes when he is over upper handed by an opponent, he tends to over react and exclaims how they are cheating. This is mostly one of his many ways to get out of high leveled flarping sessions most of the time but as himself he cheats by secretly hacking the code of the game and making his opponent creatures higher leveled so he could win. Sometimes he is quite dull at times and stands around his hive staring at walls for reason unknown and sometimes have a quiet conversation with the wall when there is really no one there. He is also quite charming in a way but can be a little too flirtatious at women sometimes.

Handle: silentProgrammer
Typing Quirk/Color: All lowercase s's are replaced with an uppercase S's, all lowercase x's are replaced with an uppercase X's, lower case and uppercase a's are replaced with a plus [+] sign. He types in very dark Bronze #CD7F32. He types in perfect punctuation for all of his sentences. Like the beSt of thingS, I try my beSt to Spell- th+nk you very much. -Xl
Blood color: Bronze

Symbol: A half on its side hourglass with a missing bottom where three lines invade its bottom end. Mostly something to do with his lusus.
Shurka Lavrus Application Symbol10

Lusus: A three headed snake with colored eyes on each of its head following in the order of red, green and blue. Its heads would connect to a single body that only has two tails on the end with one of its left tail with a rattle.
Shurka Lavrus Application Lusus-10

Strengths: Gathered strength from his flarping sessions. He is very sleek in battles faired to his enemies and is very careful with his daggers by his swiftness of each strike that his actions behold of his limitations of will.
Weaknesses: Ganged up upon. Being spotted.
Fears/Insecurities: Death and someone trying to stick up for themselves.
Dislikes: Fruit and upbeat music.
Driving force: Exploring the shadows.
Hobbies: Creeping about and stalking people or his own lusus for a fight.

God Tier Title: Mage of time
Land: Land of Gears and Rust [LOGAR]
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Knifekind

Describe your character in three words: Cold, Mysteries and Cheerful.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: His Daggers and a leg of raw meat

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: To stop such emotions invading when killing someone.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Lots and lots of meat.

Other: His Ancestor is called The Sheathed Vanguard that processes powers of immense strength and communic powers. However Shurka got the short end of the straw when he was only to communicate to creatures with aggressiveness then trying to do so passively.

Shurka sees the hemospectrum as a waste of breath that's not truly needed considering of the highbloods always over react on how superior they are in there own blood color.

Shurka can possibly be seen as fashion freak in secret, but he tries to ignore it from when people bring it up. However- he does dress for the occasions without even realizing it himself.

Last edited by fartymuckmuddydoL on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Shurka Lavrus Application Empty Re: Shurka Lavrus Application

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Approved~ I just want you to keep in mind that wearing colors above your blood, without them being the color of the morail can be grounds for culling.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 am

Just to let people know.

I've edited this fantroll of mine and added another paragraph towards his secondary clothing in "Physical appearance" because wearing his non-hemospectrum clothes would get him killed. But its his flarping clothing, he's bound to get killed either way. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:17 pm

This is great, but to be splendid, could you elaborate on:
-Why, in particular, are your OC's streaks grey? (Usually streaks are of a troll's blood colour, so if you could provide a plausible reason then that's a-ok)
-Does your troll act bi-polar, since he can be Cold and Cheerful? Or is he cold to others and warmer to friends?
-What is his opinion on the hemospectrum?
-Does he like fashion because of his more-colourful-than-normal clothing? What's the reason for this?
Thank you! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Its all updated again! :D

However when I think of Shurka not-so-loud colored fashion, It reminds me of this song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 pm

I love this song! Thanks for pointing it out to me ; 7 ; SInce I'm a '00 kid, I never got to listen to all the good music :/

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 am

Re-Owned!
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23307

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm