Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Nora Tyler

Go down

Nora Tyler Empty Nora Tyler

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:49 am

Full name: Nora Tyler
Nickname(s): Noey, Noelle, Noirin, Norah, Noreen, Norina
Height & Weight: 5 ft 6 ins, 115 lbs
Birthdate: April 16th

Physical appearance:
Looks- Nora has long black hair that is tied to the side and is quite spiky in the back. Her eyebrows are thin but don't look like they've been drawn in (as they are her natural eyebrows). She has quite the thing for makeup, her eyes are covered in black eyeliner and mascara. On her eyes is very light blue eye shadow adding to the color of her theme. Her thin lips are covered in black lipstick that will smear easily. Nora's nose is a up-turned nose but is of a medium size. Nora's body type is medium, she is quite curvy and greatly shows all the best features of her body. Her chest size is about a C-cup.
Clothes- Nora's hair tie is the same blue as her symbol and text. She wears a white short-sleeved top and a white skirt that is kind of pointed every so often. She wears gray tights under her skirt and white shoes with blue laces.

Personality: Nora is a very passionate girl, tending to have strong feelings, especially of love, desire, and enthusiasm. This  often causes her judgment to be clouded and she will often make bad choices for what she believes is right. When Nora isn’t being passionate about something believes in strongly she will just be very calm and collected, though she can snap and become a mix of anger and sadness often displayed when talking to people by her griping her head and lightly pulling her hair, as she tries to calm herself down through pain. She doesn’t enjoy pain but a lot of the time it is the only thing that can calm her. Nora also takes on too much at a time, usually causing her to have to go back and fix the mess she’s made, though she tries her hardest not to stretch herself to thin. Nora is not really the most selfish person, though she does have belongings that she would break someone’s arm to get back, mainly her pet dog who died. It seems as though Nora has an anti-social disorder, when actually she is just too insecure to make any close relationships, though she can show off at times in front of people she likes. When with a large group of friends, she’s always the one in the back who is usually always looking depressed, mainly because she’s forced out of the house by her mother to get fresh air. Nora wants to grow up and be like her mom, she wants to be a doctor, mainly a pharmacist, but it doesn’t matter as long as she can be around medicine as she knows a lot about it. Nora can often come off cold to many because of her shyness and insecurity, often calling herself 'A disaster of totally not cool, epic proportions.' She feels that she needs to better the world by trying to help care for people like her mom, who happens to be a surgeon.

Handle: frozenApothecary
Typing Quirk/Color: Talks like a normal teenager. Uses slang sometimes. When she freaks out she replaces letters with numbers
Replaces-
E/e with 3
A/a with 4
S/s with 2
O/o with 0
T/t with 7
I/i with 1
B/b with 8
Eye color: Blue (#00d5f2)
Symbol: Tiara shaped symbol
Guardian: Ren (Mom)
Strengths: Identification of drugs/medicine, and fast, smart.
Weaknesses: Not strong, clouded judgment, and not the best fighter.
Fears/Insecurities:
Fears- Arachnophobia (Fear of spiders) and Astraphobia (Fear of thunder and lightning).
Insecurities- Not being able to find someone who loves her, not to be understood, to not live up to her dreams, and not to fulfill her deepest dreams.
Likes: Taking after her mother, painting, learning about medicine, studying about medical profession, music, drawing, gothic architecture, ice Goth clothes, folk bands (EX. Steam Powered Giraffe, Flight Of The Conchords...), fashion, anime (though she would never tell anyone), makeup, freedom, and the band Flyleaf.
Dislikes: Haters, trolls (who troll, not the aliens XD), planking, nasty foods, stupid people, thick-headed people, everyone who doesn’t understand her, and bullies.
Driving force: To change the world for the better, to find her true love, and to be herself.
Hobbies: Watching anime in secrecy, painting pictures of old churches, talking to her dead dog's grave.

God Tier Title: Maid of Breath
Land: Land of Ice and Steam
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: NeedleKind (Later on in the game will be replaced with WandKind)
Describe your character in three words: Unique, picturesque, and funny.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:
If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:

Other:
Her patron troll would be Eridan.
Her musical talent is the piano.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Nora Tyler Empty Re: Nora Tyler

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Accepted ^^ She's quite nice sounding and I'd really want to hang out with her if she were real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Oh thank you! I really put a lot of meaning into her.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content