Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Hun, do you even know me? ( Open )

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hun, do you even know me? ( Open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hun, do you even know me? ( Open )

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Iris grins and Abel shrugs.
"Why not."
"Okay, sounds good!"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20678

Back to top Go down

Hun, do you even know me? ( Open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hun, do you even know me? ( Open )

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 pm

" Alright you guys. Lets go then. " Akita says. She grabs Grey's arm and leads everyone to the ice-cream place. " Alright, so which flavors do you three want? "
" Coffee flavor maybe if they have it? " Grey says quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 am

Iris stared at all the flavours, in thought. 
"I want... mint chocolate chip."

"Um... vanilla's fine."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:41 pm

" Okay. So one strawberry, one coffee, one mint chocolate chip, and one vanilla. " She says to the ice-cream man. The total came out to four dollars and so she payed for it and got all of their ice-cream. " Okay, so here you go. " Akita says as she passes out their ice-cream of choice to them.
" Thanks. " Says Grey as he gets his ice-cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Abel nods, smiling slightly before beginning to eat it.
The girl grinned. "Thank you, by the way!"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 pm

" You are very welcome. " Akita says with a smile. She was glad to get everyone some ice-cream. It was the least she could do for thanking them for coming with her. The day so far had been quite fun.
Grey begins to eat his ice-cream with a small smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Iris grins at her friend. "Nice to see you smiling!"
He shrugs, continuing to eat his ice cream.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Akita then begins to eat her strawberry ice-cream in which was slightly melting already. 
Grey, being a slightly fast eater, was already half way done with his ice-cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Abel sits on a nearby bench. Iris enthusiastically begins to guzzle down her own food.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Akita smiles at Grey for a second and then finishes up her food. So far, she knew for sure that these three could be the best friends she has ever made. She didn't exactly have many friends, but now she has a total of four including her mom.
Grey finishes up and puts the cup the ice-cream came in and the spoon into the trash, going to sit down for a little. His legs hurt a little from all of the walking, but at least he was having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Abel glances around. "So... you really like to cosplay?" he looks at Akita.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 pm

" Yeah. It's pretty fun. Even if I get weird looks at times, it gives me a chance to find people who I can make friends with. " Akita responds. She knew that everyone didn't exactly know what she looked like out of character, but they at least knew how she acted. She didn't mind though.
Grey just sat there by himself, lost in his own thoughts for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

"Well that sounds like an awful lot of fun! Dressing up, meeting new friends..." she looks down at her friend and frowns. "You think you can try finding new friends sometime?"
"I met two new people, that's my yearly quota."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Akita shrugs and looks over to Grey. " You okay? " She asks.
Grey nods and goes over to join the conversation in some way. He wasn't good at these sort of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm

She blinked. "Uhm... so, Grey! What do you like to do for fun?"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:32 pm

" I like to write. " Grey says quietly. He didn't know a way to say anything else without telling an entire life's story or be awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

"That's very nice!" she smiled at him.
"Cool."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:19 pm

" Thanks " Grey replies quietly. He didn't want to stand out all that much since his paranoia issues, but it was also because he was a little awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Iris began to speak, even though no one asked about her. "Weeell, I live right in the middle of the city! I like playing games, and reading old books, and watching old movies, and--"
Abel frowned. "She likes doing anything that involves something that is older than her, is what she's saying." 
"Right!" she nods, still smiling. "I like that kinda stuff. I also like walking around, but Mr. Lazypants here refuses to go on strolls with me."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 pm

" That sounds very interesting and fun. " Akita says. " What about you Abel? You don't have to say anything if you don't wish to share though. " She adds, just to make sure that he knew he didn't have to share if he didn't wish to.
Grey smiles, liking the fact he was getting to learn about everyone now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:07 pm

He sighed. "Uh, sure... I like to... hm, I mostly just stay on the internet, really. Play video games, too. Not that much... now that I think about it, life isn't that eventful for me."

((oh just wait until you get into Sburb, Abel, just you wait...))
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 pm

" Hmm.. I see. I like gaming too, just I keep to myself. " Akita says with a small smile. She was a little happy to hear what the others liked to do. Then maybe she could start an interesting conversation sooner or later that appeals to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:35 pm

The boy nods. "Can't do much, since my aunt doesn't really bother letting me try anything new that costs money. So I can't get into new hobbies."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

" That sucks.. Let me tell you something. If you are ever in need of any random copies of any game at all, let me know. My mum owns a disk company that ships any game copy out. I might be able to work a deal out for you. " Akita offers. She would be happy to help anyone get anything they wanted. It was her money after all and didn't mind spending it on others.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 am

"Really?" he smiled. "Thanks. You really don't have to, though."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next