Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Linavi Laccha

2 posters

Go down

Space Linavi Laccha

Post by DistantRed Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:45 am

Full Name: Linavi Laccha
Physique (Height/Weight): Average height and lithe.

Personality: As a troll, not having a lusus is hard. It's even harder when you're a jade-blood, so it's not a shock that a lot of Linavi's personality is affected by this.

It's also hard for her to trust people and make friends and form relationships. Even in the strongest of relationships, she has a crushing feeling of abandonment. This causes her to be highly reticent to form relationships and advance them.

The things (and people) in her life are highly cherished and protected. To her, it's not even a question that any threat to them will be swiftly eliminated.

She has a hard-shell, in a matter of speaking. You have to be to survive being orphaned so young. As such, she finds herself completely unable to bare her vulnerable side, even to herself.

She absolutely craves acknowledgement and approval, and she is absolutely over-the-moon when she receives praise or appreciation. It's honestly like a drug to Linavi. She almost bends over backwards for this kind of thing. She's especially guilty of this with those she cares for.

Linavi cares very deeply for people, especially those she perceives as weak or are like her when she was younger. She often comes off as if she's pitying them.

Jade-bloods are typically expected to care for the mother-grub. However, since there is no mother-grub to care for, Linavi feels useless and tries to fill the void with whatever she can.

She's not exactly the best at art or being creative, but she likes to stretch that muscle whenever she gets the chance. Her creative endeavors seem jokingly half-effort, but they are very sincere. When others mock, laugh, degrade, or question (and so on) her attempts at expression, she's one of the quickest to laugh at it herself, albeit dying inside. Hell, sometimes she does things half-effort on purpose due to this. When others actually praise any of her creations, she sees it as the truest form of mockery, and may truly get upset (though she'd never show it).

The main reason for her art and other creative pursuits being the way they are is because she so often gives up on her creations early.

Growing up, she's always had a strong survival instinct. If she didn't, she would've died the moment her lusus left. Instead, she prospered due to almost extraordinary ability to surpass adversity thrown at her. She's not completely above petty thievery or trivial trickery.

She's also quite brave and energetic. She's certainly not one to over-think something. She often just does.

Physical appearance: Linavi is lithe and is average-heighted (for a jade-blooded troll). Her horns are also lithe and average-heighted (for horns). They are shaped like uvu (the horns, not Linavi).

Head-wise, her typical attire is long hair and a loose ponytail which she wears to the side below her shoulder. She sometimes wears a cowl. Cowls are bad-ass. The cowl is typically the blood-color of her matesprit, or that of her moirail for that matter, or that of her kismesis for that matter, but never the blood color of her auspice as her ashen quadrant is certainly a complete mess. She does not wear glasses (Weird specification, I know, but it makes sense later. Just bear with me).

Upper-body-wise, her typical attire is a white sleeveless camisole (yes) and a black sleeveless vestment with a spikecollar (atop the camisole). Jade-colored leather-straps then go down the length of her body that are interconnected across via two horizontal leather straps (atop the sleeveless vestment atop the camisole). Cowls are also technically on the upper-body so that's included here in this section as well.

Upper-body hand-wise she typically wears gloves (finger-wise non-existant) and one of the hand-wise gloves extends fore-arm-wise (about two-thirds-wise).

Lower-body-wise, but upper-lower wise, she has equipped shorts. She likes shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear. Shorts, that is. They're white. Well, off-white. Like, not off-white as in yellow-ish sense, more off-white in a greenish sense.

The exact color of the white shorts:

Lower-lower-wise, she typically has equipped boots, black, and slightly less lower but still quite low-wise, she wears jade-colored thigh-high socks, jade, which as the name entails, are worn to a level that's quite upper-lower-body-wise (as high as the thighs to be specific).

When RPing (FLARP or otherwise), she wears glasses (See?). She also always wears the cowl whilst RPing (otherwise or FLARP).

Strengths: Survival skills, tough/brave, combat skills
Weaknesses: No lusus, low-drive, bad at creativity, not very socially adept
Fears/Insecurities: Losing people and things she's attached to
Likes/Hobbies: FLARPing, tea, fashion, writing, art-ing, shorts (TC&ETW)
Dislikes:

Handle: prominenceVigilance
Typing Quirk/Color: Jade (#008141)
- When serious: Linavi types in a mostly standard Way, but capitalizes Nouns. She often compounds Words together using hyphens, sometimes new-word-creating by doing This.
When RPing: Adds OvO to the beginning of sentences. All lowercase.

Blood color: Jade
Psionic Power: N/A
Symbol:Linavi Laccha Sign_06_13
Lusus: None. Was the mother grub for a short period.

God Tier Title: Knight of Space. Sometimes Bard.
Land: Land of Cloth and Mounds
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Bowkind
Fetch Modus: Unreliable array. It's an array that's not entirely reliable.

Other: I have thought about the possible issues with an orphan jade-blood and I have solutions to most of them and the ability to bullshit the rest of them as they come up.

has to have had had to had
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18602

Back to top Go down

Space Re: Linavi Laccha

Post by tlo Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:59 pm

approved cause nobody can stop me!
did i fuckin read it? sure as hell didn't boiee
tlo