Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

A modest proposal (up to 5 other players)

5 posters

Go down

A modest proposal (up to 5 other players) Empty A modest proposal (up to 5 other players)

Post by excitableBunny Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:59 pm

So I have two sites that may be revolutionary to the roleplaying experience for the homestuck community. One we all know and love is pesterchum. The other, a little-known site is called https://www.overseer2.com/. This is a replica version of sburb minus the matter manipulation. How are these revolutionary you may find yourself asking- ask no more for I have the answer!

If our characters aren’t waiting around to message each other, we could have fast flowing dialogue within a single post using pesterchum. We could use screen caps of that or download the pester logs to post them.

As for Overseer v2 this can just be used as a reference point for our characters to work together with as they get settled into the game. It doesn’t have all the features, weapon types, or capcha log card like things, as sburb. But it’s just convoluted enough of a game to work as a jumping off point for everyone to help each other in and out of character for story inspiration and character motivation.

I would like to use both these external sites in my next sburb session that I would like to host. I would like to make it trolls only for now, and have no more than six characters in it at a time. I am going to play Quiikn my Sylth of Life character in this and I’m open to any other kinds of classpects and blood colors.

Well have to plan out what kinds of grists we’ll have in our worlds so we can make things, and we’ll have to plan out the power levels of our sprites so we don’t end up with an overpowered monster on level one.

I’ll be your ‘all-knowing’ guide to Overseer v2 until you get the hang of things. I haven’t made it to the ‘end’ of overseer before though, I heard a rumor it just gets your characters up all the portals to skya and stops after that. We can make up the end if we must.

Please treat this page as the planning arena for the story. You can also message me on the discord (L-Money#8440) if you would like to join in.
excitableBunny
excitableBunny
Greentyke

Capricorn Posts : 23
Boondollars : 11870

Back to top Go down

A modest proposal (up to 5 other players) Empty Re: A modest proposal (up to 5 other players)

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:03 pm

This modest proposal proposes a decent idea. I've only briefly looked at that website you posted and I had no clue it even existed. I'll have to receive hefty amounts of assistance but I'm sure I'll pick it up soon- granted if you'll accept me into the rp. I only hope that enough people see this and join up.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17779

Back to top Go down

A modest proposal (up to 5 other players) Empty Re: A modest proposal (up to 5 other players)

Post by excitableBunny Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:40 pm

You are accepted! I'll try to get more people on the discord to check this tread out. I might start it with 2 other characters if we don't get a lot of interest. I'll set up the server for the game when the time comes. Like I said, it's almost exactly like sburb but without the matter manipulation.

Edit: I forgot to ask, what character would you like to use?
excitableBunny
excitableBunny
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:20 am

Thanks for the acceptance, I'll be using my OC Ekliat Bodrig. She's a Witch of Void, which only begs the question what of the space/time players required for sburb?

I could potentially make another OC but I'm not all that active in the fandom so it'll take a bit of time, and I'm not sure how quickly it'll be accepted- if you particularly care about acceptance that is.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by excitableBunny Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:53 pm

I think we should hold out hope for another person to join with a time aspect. But if no one else joins within the week, let's start making other characters. if you want, I can make a time character so you don't have to do all the heavy lifting, RP wise.

Unfountunetly, if we are using one profile per person controlling a character, we can only join in the overseer session once. If we have multiple characters, we'll have to make new profiles for our other characters. It's do-able if we have other browsers to use. But I'm just planning ahead here.
excitableBunny
excitableBunny
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:40 pm

as someone with 3% functioning brain power, i don't know how easily i'll learn overseer, but i'm down to try. if you need a time player i can mcdab on that as well with seiyya over here as either a fuscia or violetblood. if you don't mind i'd like to slam him down as fuschia but i'm not adverse to him being a violet.

i've got other characters if you'd like, the functioning ones found here but not all have finished or updated outlines yet.

and with that, i mcdab away
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19205

Back to top Go down

Post by excitableBunny Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:01 am

Awesome. It would be relatively excelent to have a fuschia in the party. Now, all that's left is a SPACE PLAYER. I'll search around for someone to fill that spot and then we can get started ^u^ Oh and if you all know someone who is willing to join in with a SPACE PLAYER send them here, please.
excitableBunny
excitableBunny
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:15 am

aight! i promise absolutely nothing on that since i don't really talk to a lot of people who're into homestuck at all (implying i did in the first place what a loser i am) but i can try
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19205

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Welcome aboard.
Ekliat herself is a Violet blood, so you can keep 'em as a fuchsia as long as no-one else has any conflicts with it. If on the off chance you have them as violet I can change to Okrahm Seedot instead- who is a Jade Blood.
While I will be able to RP, communication might be a bit of an issue as I don't often have a lot of free time but I'm sure that the whole overseer thing won't be that bad..?
As long as you can get some instructions on deck then it'll be fine.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohito Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:35 am

may i join in?
:^)
Mohito
Mohito
Greentyke

Leo Posts : 2
Boondollars : 10268

Back to top Go down

Post by excitableBunny Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 am

To Derpy: It's no problem, my dude.

To Tophat and Derpy: I think keeping the blood colors the way they are is a good idea. So Tophat doesn't have to change characters. It would make a strange but fun dynamic to the party.

To Mohito: Sure thing. You're going to have to make a character for this forum first though, just fill out the character creation in The Character Creation area Link Here

For this session, we need a Space Troll player but if more people decide to join up before you make your character, you can always talk with them to see who gets the space player spot. I'd prefer not to double up on blood colors for trolls but that's just a preference and not like a deal breaker.
excitableBunny
excitableBunny
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Alright. I'll join in with Linavi.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18857

Back to top Go down

Post by excitableBunny Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:14 am

Awesome! Ok, so, I'm going to start the session now!
excitableBunny
excitableBunny
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down