Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!

2 posters

Go down

hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah! Empty hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!

Post by Derpy Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 am

alright so i figured this was the best place to say this -

i know this site is BASICALLY dead and we occasionally get new people but for the most part, nobody really does anything here. i think the last character made was my prince of life back in early may, and no rps seem to have popped up here and actually succeeded in... well, anything.

i would offer to create a session but i am busy with life, stressed out, dead inside, lazy, and busy with another rp.

B U T

that doesn't mean i'm not able to do small ones for character development or just for shits and giggles. in fact, i think that's actually a really good idea on how to get people to actually do something here whether or not they're new.

and i don't expect it to just be me, i'd like others new and old here to do this. this place has never exactly been bustling but i'd like to see it not be barely breathing, fingers twitching like moth wings.

and hell if i get less busy and/or less stressed ((i'm going into my senior year in august and i'm basically on the wire to graduate so good luck on that lmao)) then i might open up a session bc i'll actually have energy

so yeah, whether you're new or old, feel free to drop a "hey i'm down for something" or request to rp with someone or a group of people here.

~~~

on my end i'll say that i usually won't approach others to rp unless i know them, but i'm open to it. just take a look at my "nerds" thing ((which i hope is updated nixing arborr lmao)) and ask me to use a character.
i've got the PC pesterchum application and i have basic level of MXRP although not all my characters are added to those. even then, i mainly rp using google docs.

aus, just dicking around on earth or alternia or something, i'm down.

EDIT: because my list of characters is outdated and locked, and i have no contact with anybody with the power to unlock it and it'll take ages for them to unlock it, i'm just gonna start makin' a google doc for it right now. it'll be here soon.

EDIT X2: here's the link to the very basics - these are also the characters with ancestor/dancestor or guardians so far, and at that, the ones that i can remember. will slowly be more filled out.
nerds 2.0

Last edited by Derpy on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah! Empty Re: hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!

Post by twistedMusician Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:53 am

I am currently away from home, so I’m not fully able to do much currently. However, I should be back home in 4-5 days, and I will definately try to contribute to this then.
twistedMusician
twistedMusician
Greentyke

Aries Posts : 16
Boondollars : 13539

Back to top Go down

hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah! Empty Re: hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!

Post by Derpy Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 pm

b o k a y
also long time no see yo
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down