HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A modest proposal (up to 5 other players)
by excitableBunny Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:53 pm

» Introductions
by Derpy Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:05 pm

» hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!
by Derpy Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 pm

» int,roduction threadadadad
by Derpy Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 pm

» James Turner
by BurdenKing Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:23 pm

» Arborr Woodie ((big fin?))
by BurdenKing Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:22 pm

» RP art shit
by aestheticAvenger Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:03 pm

» Post Cannon Victory RP
by friendlyJoker Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:56 pm

» St Valensprites
by zoraroastedCoffee Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:41 pm

» Another session, perhaps? ((the BIG CANCEL))
by Derpy Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 507
Boondollars : 8897

PostSubject: hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!   Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 am

alright so i figured this was the best place to say this -

i know this site is BASICALLY dead and we occasionally get new people but for the most part, nobody really does anything here. i think the last character made was my prince of life back in early may, and no rps seem to have popped up here and actually succeeded in... well, anything.

i would offer to create a session but i am busy with life, stressed out, dead inside, lazy, and busy with another rp.

B U T

that doesn't mean i'm not able to do small ones for character development or just for shits and giggles. in fact, i think that's actually a really good idea on how to get people to actually do something here whether or not they're new.

and i don't expect it to just be me, i'd like others new and old here to do this. this place has never exactly been bustling but i'd like to see it not be barely breathing, fingers twitching like moth wings.

and hell if i get less busy and/or less stressed ((i'm going into my senior year in august and i'm basically on the wire to graduate so good luck on that lmao)) then i might open up a session bc i'll actually have energy

so yeah, whether you're new or old, feel free to drop a "hey i'm down for something" or request to rp with someone or a group of people here.

~~~

on my end i'll say that i usually won't approach others to rp unless i know them, but i'm open to it. just take a look at my "nerds" thing ((which i hope is updated nixing arborr lmao)) and ask me to use a character.
i've got the PC pesterchum application and i have basic level of MXRP although not all my characters are added to those. even then, i mainly rp using google docs.

aus, just dicking around on earth or alternia or something, i'm down.

EDIT: because my list of characters is outdated and locked, and i have no contact with anybody with the power to unlock it and it'll take ages for them to unlock it, i'm just gonna start makin' a google doc for it right now. it'll be here soon.

EDIT X2: here's the link to the very basics - these are also the characters with ancestor/dancestor or guardians so far, and at that, the ones that i can remember. will slowly be more filled out.
nerds 2.0

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
The Nerds

dumb quotes by dumbb man

if i say something stupid, attribute it to the fact that i am a FUCKING MORON

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

if you hold any stock in personality tests, i am the following:
INFP
choleric>melancholic>sanguine>phlegmatic
my extended zodiac is lecen and going by the blood there, i am most likely a page or rogue of blood
or by the land of celebration and bells test, which i have taken MULTIPLE TIMES, i most commonly get page of doom or page of hope. mostly doom.
my tarot cards are emperor, fool, and hermit

Last edited by Derpy on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twistedMusician
Greentyke

Aries Posts : 14
Boondollars : 3509

PostSubject: Re: hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!   Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:53 am

I am currently away from home, so I’m not fully able to do much currently. However, I should be back home in 4-5 days, and I will definately try to contribute to this then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 507
Boondollars : 8897

PostSubject: Re: hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!   Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 pm

b o k a y
also long time no see yo

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
The Nerds

dumb quotes by dumbb man

if i say something stupid, attribute it to the fact that i am a FUCKING MORON

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

if you hold any stock in personality tests, i am the following:
INFP
choleric>melancholic>sanguine>phlegmatic
my extended zodiac is lecen and going by the blood there, i am most likely a page or rogue of blood
or by the land of celebration and bells test, which i have taken MULTIPLE TIMES, i most commonly get page of doom or page of hope. mostly doom.
my tarot cards are emperor, fool, and hermit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!   

Back to top Go down

hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: Plots Ideas/Looking to RP-
Jump to: