Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Seiyya Sitkyn ((he FIN))

3 posters

Go down

Time Seiyya Sitkyn ((he FIN))

Post by Derpy Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:14 pm

this boye ((tm)) is something of a troll-ified remake of a character i had ages ago, before i got into homestuck. i had to butcher the goddamn name for it to be a troll, but i'd have to completely neuter it to be a human, so i chose troll.
the original name was "seiya sytchine."

Full Name: Seiyya Sitkyn ((pronunciation: say-uh sit-kine))
Physique (Height/Weight): 6'3" ((6'6" with his tallest horn)), 183 lbs / 1.9 meter and 83kg for my Imperially-challenged friends :^)

Personality: Seiyya is, to put it bluntly, a chaotic boy. Now, I mean that in no bad connotation, but the term "chaos" often implies a bad quality, which is to some degree, true.

When he's calm, he's a klutz. When he's angry, he's a major klutz. Hell, he's just accident-prone all around. He's somewhat impulsive, not often thinking things through. Thankfully, he's got that seadweller endurance to keep him from dying.

He's somewhat charismatic at times, although he is also somewhat aggressive, which interferes with the charisma. He's had many a lowblood wrapped around his finger, by his will or not. When he does command them, it's usually not out of selfishness. He does care about others, but oftentimes believes that he knows best. Combined with the highblood mentality of being over others, he holds himself in high regard.

He may be relatively excelent and collected at times, but he is easily frustrated, and will go off on a moment's notice. He tries to keep himself from needless violence in those moments, but he's got that highblood/seadweller's anger inside him. He ((usually)) means the best when he does this, but sometimes he gets carried away. He's kind of like that overprotective big brother who scolds you for being an idiot, maybe shoves you, but you know still cares about you.

His feelings on the hemospectrum aren't particularly strong in either direction - He leans in favor of it, but he wouldn't say he's a full-on supporter. It assists him, yes, but he feels it as something of his duty to care for those beneath him. He's enjoys people looking up to him, but doesn't really like sycophants. He's there to help, not to be a god.

Physical appearance: Seiyya is one tall boye for his age, and that's not counting horns. He's not exactly the most visibly muscular, but he's got some strength on him.

Circling back around to his horns, one of them circles around. Specifically, it's the right one, it comes out the side of his head and curls a little bit before coming to a blunt end. The length outwards is short, but if straightened out, would be about three inches. It's kind of like a corkscrew. The other horn, the left one, also starts at the side but subtly curves upwards three inches, then hooks downward, kind of like a fish-hook someone held upside down. His face is something akin to your generic clean-shaved handsome guy, although the left side of his face is burnt chemically. A lot of his body is chemically burnt, actually.

One of the most easily noticeable things about him is that he is lacking his left eye, though he makes little attempt to hide it, when possible. Underwater he has to keep it firmly sealed so that water doesn't flood into his body and all, so he has a kind of suction-cup eyepatch of sorts he wears when swimming ((His hive is underwater, but he keeps it dry in there - airlocks galore!)). His hair about shoulder-blade length in the front and his bangs would reach about his chin, but he sweeps said bangs behind his ears. His hair is a bit unkempt, but considering he spends so much time swimming, it doesn't really matter too much. If he has to present himself, he keeps a comb in his pocket, anyway. His left face-fin is slightly torn.

With his wardrobe, he actually kind of resembles a movie villain - He wears a violet/fuschia cloak bearing his symbol on the back, although the bottom of the cloak is ripped, shortening it to halfway up his thigh. He also wears a black military-style peacoat, each button having his symbol etched into the gold buttons ((even the cufflinks)).

His lower body is less regal, consisting of a dark grey pair of jeans, with a rip in the right knee, followed by violet/fuschia Chucks. He purposely dresses this way to say "I'm pretty chill when I want to be, but if I need to be, I will show you business."

Strengths: Seadweller strength and endurance, dextrous, caring
Weaknesses: Easily angered, lack of depth perception, prone to accidents, somewhat overbearing
Fears/Insecurities: He's kind of insecure about his inability to lead, and is afraid of hurting others in his fits of anger.
Likes/Hobbies: Military history, helping those in need ((but only if they'll help themselves)), being in a position of power.
Dislikes: Reading, his instability, sycophants, idiots dumping shit into the ocean ((He's got chemical burns from that. Sore subject.))

Handle: chronologicalAscendancy [CA]
Typing Quirk/Color: CA: I'd b≈ glad to b≈ of assssisstanc≈. ((#5e2570))  CA: I'd b≈ glad to b≈ of assssisstanc≈. ((#c600c6)) doubles his s's and replaces e with ≈, to reflect his symbol.
Blood color: seadwelling violet although can also be played as royal fuschia
Psionic Power: Too high on the spectrum.
Symbol: Hydrus
Lusus: Leviathan-like sea serpent

God Tier Title: Heir of Time
Land: Land of Anarchy and Authority
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Sceptrekind
Fetch Modus: Pull the plug at the bottom of the card to release the item ((And some water. Don't use near electronics.))

Other: His gills are very sensitive. If you touch them, you're likely to get bonked by a sceptre.
He's missing an eye and his fin is torn from coming into contact with acidic chemical waste some dumbass dumped in the ocean. He's also covered in burns from them. He doesn't like to talk about it much, but he will tell you that he did kill the girl who did it, and that it was some idiotic juggalo trying to create ultra-Faygo.

Last edited by Derpy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

Time Re: Seiyya Sitkyn ((he FIN))

Post by Derpy Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:09 am

the product of one night and a lot of caffiene.
i hope this is good!
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrillho Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Right-. Posting here as a place holder and a reminder that I'm reading this. Yeet.
Thrillho
Thrillho
Character App Mod

Scorpio Posts : 73
Boondollars : 11953

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:28 am

boneless uhhhhhhhhh can i get some feedback ber haps?
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:53 am

Approved
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin