Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Reiley Quatro

2 posters

Go down

Rage Reiley Quatro

Post by BurdenKing Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 am

Full Name: Reiley Quatro
Physique (Height/Weight): 6'10"

Personality: Hater of liars and having an ear for critics, Rei abandoned the courts of Highbloods long ago after discovering they were all liars and posers who would say anything to stay on her good side. After a rather bloody rage induced slaughter, she decided to go incognito for a while and play for Lowbloods. It was here she was told the truth, that she was just plain fucking awful, and she loved it. She appreciates honesty and criticism, hating people who lie even if they are trying to spare another's feelings.

She treats Lowblood commonly better than Highbloods, originally because she wanted to get actual opinions out of them, but now it's because she has begun to better identify with them over the upper echelons of the hemospectrum. However, she has grown very trusting over time, causing her to be easily tricked or fooled on occasion. Finding out about this betrayal usually leads to anger of the highest order.

She loves romantic and love themed ballads, and continually tries to write her own despite being absolute garbage at any music that isn’t Rock. Her continued failure is a sore spot for her, but she will not accept anyone lying to her about her attempts. She also has a thing for troll boy bands, as rare and short lived as they are in the industry. This secret she hides with also frightening levels of obsession, and is the only thing she her self will lie about, being rather blunt and honest most any other time. This love lead her to her current manager, a low blood boy who was the only survivor of the great boy band massacre. He’s pretty bad at it but she still like him and forgives his failures.

Physical appearance: Spotting a wild and unkempt Mohawk, the tips dyed in the colors of the Hemospectrum. Her horns curve upwards after growing out at an angle, appearing like demon horns. She has piercing along its length. Her face is one of wild intensity, angles sharp and refined that bend and shift to always seem to but an edge to her smile.

Leather jackets, combat boots, she wears a punk rockers uniform, and wears it proudly. The only deviation being a Fuchsia scarf around her neck that she pulls over her mouth when she gets into a scrap, for no other reason because she feels cooler like that.

When she is rocking out, she’s usually in an oversized sweater, her hair is just left to go wherever, and she goes barefoot to complete the lazy look and feel.

Strengths: Physically powerful, Dangerous close quarters combatant, skilled battle bard, able to focus her rage most of the time
Weaknesses: Psionic equivalent to a dead fish, unbelievably short fuse, not very comfortable leading.
Fears/Insecurities: No one actually likes her music, and only tolerate it because of her blood. She wants to be liked and hated for who she is, not what she is.
Likes/Hobbies:Song writing, debilitatingly spicy food, leatherworking, love ballads, breaking vases, making vases
Dislikes:Liars, Posers, low fat Yogurt

Handle:  Youthfultesseract
Typing Quirk/Color: None to speak of
Blood color: Fuschia
Psionic Power: Barely anything. Some telekinesis to help her withstand damage a bit better.
Symbol: https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/3662/screenshots/605261/rocknroll.jpg
Lusus: Horror Terror Emmisary

God Tier Title: Heir of Rage
Land: Land of Submarines and Chaos
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus:  Axe Kind
Fetch Modus: Electrified String stick Hero

Other:

Last edited by BurdenKing on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20611

Back to top Go down

Rage Re: Reiley Quatro

Post by tlo Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:47 pm

You seem to be using the Personality section to store character history. That's fine with me, but it won't count towards the eight sentence minimum. Please write eight sentences total about your character's personality.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20295
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:30 am

Edited
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 am

Looks fin to me, good edit.
and i mean not having a quirk is strange for a troll but maybe that's a quirk in and of itself??
you're good, approved.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20295
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 am

I reason it as her not having found a quirk that feels right to her yet. She’s still working on it XD
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum