Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

i fucking hate waiting on shipping.

Go down

i fucking hate waiting on shipping. Empty i fucking hate waiting on shipping.

Post by Derpy Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:50 pm

my computer's been old for awhile. i knew it was going to fail. hell, my hard drive just died right before new year's. i planned to upgrade the essentials when i turned 18. had to get a new hard drive early, but that's fine.

fun fact: i turned 18 last week. august 14th, 2017. on a monday.
other fun fact: that's the same day my fucking power supply decided to shit itself.

i got both of my presents early. one was in the form of a $20 bill, and i got that the day prior. i got to my dad, asking if he can help me pay for the rest, which was another 25 or 30, and that i'd pay him back.

he says yeah, but to wait a few days. i wait until friday.

he talks to me and the guy i got my computer from and who knows enough about computers, gives him the right shit to look up.
it's 50, like we expected.

then, my fucking cheapskate of a dad decides to go to some shady fucking website and order it from there for about ten bucks less.

i think it'll get here by monday, maybe tuesday. it doesn't. it's wednesday and i thought that it might come in today.

and then he tells me it won't be until saturday.

i flip my shit. there's nothing to fucking do in this town. i can't leave because he doesn't want to spend money. i've spent most of this past week and a half going to bed before 6 or 7 in the evening because i've got nothing to fucking do. boredom combined with sleeping so fucking much, i've barely been eating.

this morning, my dad's girlfriend told me that she tried to call me down for supper last night, and i was out cold. she put it in the microwave. i said i'd eat it when i came home.

and when i come home, it's fucking gone. my dad ate it.
all i've really fucking eaten in this past week and a half has been school food. so chock that up to about 1,000 calories a day ((at best)). an average man is supposed to have 2,500. and the one day i actually want to fucking eat something.
that something is gone.

and this is gonna go on for another half a fucking week.

and even when it does ship in, it'll probably come in late in the fucking night. i can't install it myself because i have neither the know-how or the extra parts to make the rest of my computer not die. my friend ((same computer guy from earlier)) probably won't be able to come out.
and that's assuming that this cheap-ass package doesn't come in busted from the three different shipping companies that it goes through ((yes, UPS, Fed-ex and some smaller company handle this package)) or that it's not just a fucking brick.

all because my dad wasn't willing to spend ten dollars to get a guaranteed working one of slightly lower but still usable power.

he's such a fucking cheapskate and i hate him for it. motherfucker bought a 500 dollar gun safe a month back. he doesn't shoot or hunt, and he can't now since he's on an oxygen tank. and before you say anything about his oxygen tank coming after the safe.
he's needed to be on it for about a year now.

so yeah, i'd say i'm pretty understandably pissed. either way, i'm gonna sleep off this day just like the fucking rest!
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19140

Back to top Go down

i fucking hate waiting on shipping. Empty Re: i fucking hate waiting on shipping.

Post by Derpy Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:04 am

guess what! it's saturday, and i ain't fucking getting it now, either. first class mail goes out at 10:30!
post office closes RIGHT FUCKING THEN. no other time they're open today, and they're goddamn closed tomorrow.

i could fucking strangle someone right now. not to death, but enough to fucking release some anger and stress. i'm fucking tired of delay after delay after delay but i knew it was going to fucking happen. fuck, it won't even come on monday, and if it will, it'll be busted to shit. so i have to wait at least another two mind-numbingly skullfucking days for even a remote chance at something resembling entertainment.

tl;dr ain't gettin' power supply today, disappointed and fucking pissed.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

i fucking hate waiting on shipping. Empty Re: i fucking hate waiting on shipping.

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:17 pm

so the guy with the extra parts to put it together can't do it until tuesday.
more fucking delays, hooray! i feel like beating my own fucking skull in with my tower at this point.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:04 pm

so i put it together last night, didn't turn on. try tonight with the old motherboard, still doesn't turn on. for all the symptoms i'm seeing and looking up, almost all of them point to a bad power supply. a few point to the motherboard but considering the new one is brand fuckin' new ((i mean it hasn't been used, it's been sitting in the anti-static bag for a long time)) i'm pretty sure its the shitty power supply that got shipped and traded hands three times. why i ever let my fucking cheapo dad have this thing shipped is beyond me.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:06 pm

i'm really starting to feel like some vengeful fucking god is leering down on me and stopping me from having a working pc. considering everything else is right and the fans are twitching but it still won't turn on, i can only hope that tomorrow it magically turns on, so i can attribute it to my backwoods fuckin' hodunk hardware luck.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down