Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

I'm a bit rusty... (Sunnai, Alruna)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm a bit rusty... (Sunnai, Alruna) Empty I'm a bit rusty... (Sunnai, Alruna)

Post by Thales Nestis Thu May 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Sunnai had been walking about the country fields near her home. She had her lusus traveling on her shoulder. Something had caught her eye from her dome like hive. So she quickly left it and started out. When she thought she saw someone up ahead she waved her arms wildly. Trying to catch the troll's attention.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I'm a bit rusty... (Sunnai, Alruna) Empty Re: I'm a bit rusty... (Sunnai, Alruna)

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 pm

"The fuck..." Alruna raises her claw and takes another slash at what seems to be the 110th snake thaf bared it's fangs at her and her lark lusus, ...is UP~ with ALL~ these snakes!? The number of snakes on this land is too goddamn HIGH~!" Her Lark Lusus looks at her with a pregnant pause. Alruna knew in her gut that her lusus was in complete disdain over her execution of a severely overrated cyberspace pun. "oh don't...look at me like that. Alruna shoos her lusus away as she she hovers over the snake that attacked them. It was wriggling furiously as it bled to death. Alruna first takes out a vial and took the snake by the head. The inhabitants of this part of Alternia were less than hospitable, especially to her lusus. "WELL~, looks like we have MORE~ ingredients to experiment on later for potions." Alruna smiled to herself while she corked the vial contain snake poison and tucked it in her utility belt. Alruna turns around and spies some other troll on the horizon...and assumed to have come across some sort of mutant troll, for this one had some wriggly head stuck to her neck..."OH~ MAN~ I've never...seen this kind of mutation...before." Alruna thought for a minute then smiled to herself. She went to her Memory Card Fetch modus Foldable stall and...Foldable stall!! A LUCKY~ MATCH~ Alruna took this sign as a satisfied customer. She hurriedly set up shop, lining the table with her standard potion sets and waited patiently and smiling for the troll mutant to head her way.

Back to top Go down

I'm a bit rusty... (Sunnai, Alruna) Empty Re: I'm a bit rusty... (Sunnai, Alruna)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm

When Sunnai had made it closer to the troll, she was surprised by what she saw. "Oh hello! I saw you and was wondering what you possibly could ever be doing in thesr part of the farming parts?" She grabbed her small lusus and put her on the ground, letting the small creature run around.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Alruna looks at her with a blanky surprised look, then watched the wriggly head slither away. "...Hey, how'd you do that without...surgical INTERVENTION~?" She asked as she pointed at the apparently-not-mutant troll. Somewhere in her heart, she felt her lusus squawk with extreme disdain somewhere far from where she's at. "...oh shut...UP~!" She mumbled to herself. She brushes up her bangs off her face, then looks back the troll. "Oh, where's my manners? WELCOME~ to Alruna's Brew! I got a WIDE~ assortment of potions for your EVERY~day needs. Got a guy you LIKE~? LOVE~ potions are at FULL~ stock today! Miss...your wriggling mutant...head and want to BOND~ with it again? Alruna's adhesive solution will work WONDERS~ on you and your mutant...head....Well actually the last...one is really just normal SUPER~ adhesive solution...SO! What will it be?" Alruna rubs her hands together with a big smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Sunnai was rather taken a back by this troll. "I think you need glasses, because that was my lusus not a mutant head." Though she was rather interested in what this girl was selling. She herself was amazed by magicks? Majicks? Magic? Yes that one was right. She didn't have too many skills but she sure had a green thumb.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:18 am

Alruna puts on a blank face in response to the troll's notation of the need of a crystalline ocular corrective apparatus. Even though it was her own visual blunder, she found the troll's remark snide and obnoxious. She contemplated for awhile between giving her a Bad Luck Juju Potion or continue showing the troll her assortment of potions. She quickly decides the latter, she figured her bad mood was due to her lack of spending time in her recupercoon. "Alright, it seems LIKE~ you are having trouble...choosing which potion to try out. How bout this one?" She picks up one vial that looks like a dirty rainbow slush "It's not...really my own creation. I got it from some WHIMSICAL~ looking troll. He mentioned about it BESTOWING~ mIrAcLeS~ upon the user."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat May 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Sunnai was rather sceptical about the slushy potion. She wanted to try it, yet the sketchy idea of having it repelled her trust. She decided it wouldn't hurt and so she nodded. "Um...How much does it cost?" She asked looking at her HedgeHogMom, maybe it really wouldn't hurt, and she could repay this troll with information on plants and growth for plants.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Suddenly, Alruna flipped "her shit" (the table) and kicked off the rainbow slush of a potion to the high horizon. Bottles and vials crashed all over the ground and the potions that were held inside started seeping into the ground. After looking off to the direction where she kicked to sketchy potion, she turns around to the troll and smiles, "That potion was shit...anyway. I could smell the slime and troll blood in it." She goes over to the troll and looks up at her with deep intent, "NOW~ then. Let's try this again..." She said after re-captchaloguing her folding stall. She then goes to her Fetch Modus and..."Mat...and MAT~ Dang...my memory REALLY~ GOOD~ today! Ahem..." She turns to an area that wasn't covered in reactive and slightly corrosive potion compounds and broken glass and sets the mat over there. She goes back to her fetch modus to take out two plump peaches "Initially I had no...idea what these were, since a tree of them started GROWING~ at my place...but some old...websites from a planet that seemed LONG extinct...called these peaches." She sets down the other peach as she sits down and proceeds to peel hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Sunnai was actually not all that surprised by the sudden reaction, she had actually seen more shit flipped than what was a in barn full of lusi. She just stood there as the girl talked and moved things around not sure of the intentions of the other female was, but when she saw the peach she was so happy. "May I have the other peach?" She asked not trying to be rude and just take the peach.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 12:57 am

Alruna continues to peel her peach without touching or mentioning about the other peach. She then begins to pull apart the peach in her hand piece by piece, I wasn't...ABLE~ to catch your name. What was it again? She quickly ate a peach half and pitted the peach on her hand. She started chomping on the other peach half as she stands up and throws the pit on the ground, strong enough to implant it half way in the middle of both. The pit then starts to grow into a tree sapling, pink buds speckle the branches. Finally a face surfaced onto the bark and the sapling started to move and looked around with wide-eyed wonder of being born. She looks to Alruna, who proceeds to cleave one bough that just finished forming into one of its arms. The sapling let out a sharp shrill cry as as it watched fresh sticky sap ooze out of the stump. "I've been going IN~ and out...of this part of Alternia on occasions to plant this particular plant. The young bough serves as a GOOD~ STIMULANT~ when dried...and crushed..." Alruna takes the bough and hides it into her utility belt. WELL~, you don't...have to bother...telling me your name, I might as WELL~ call you Rusty...'cause it seems as though your gears are rusted...over...I'm very SURPRISED~ that you hardly...even noticed me at ALL~. Cleaving...ALL~ of these saplings that I plant. So hard...to BELIEVE~ that you weren't...ABLE~ hear their cries...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Sunnai was going to tell the troll her name, but just as quickly as she opened her mouth she closed it again. She watched the plant grow and scream, she had never heard a thing like it before, she was a farming rust blood and even she didn't think of her plants. "You know you don't-" She started but was interrupted by the other female. Sunnai's was running quite low with this girl, who walked around the way this girl did and just so impulsively talked nd hurt sweet, dear plants. Though it might have been Sunnai's love for plants which made her upset. When the girl mentioned cleaving plants and going to call her Rusty she wanted to fly off the handle. She had to be honest she didn't hear the chilling screams the plants made because they sounded like a troll dying and she had grown used to the sound. When Sunnai was sure she would get a word in she just said one thing, "My name is Sunnai and when in my lands you will treat plants as equals." She made sure she had a serious look on her face as she crossed her arms, showing she was not amused by the other's behavior to plants.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 12:22 am

(Heeeeey, i'm going to be less online this week cuz i need to focus on my boards exams. will get to respond after Jun 3 :) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue May 28, 2013 3:14 pm

((Okay that'll be fine :3 i can wait))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 am

EQUALS!?~ Alruna interjects before laughing up to the sky. Her laughter was enough to drown out the little arborous hybrid's cries. She withdraws her weapon then points at the sapling. The face deteriorates, then proceeds to meld into the wooden trunk as the sapling started to grow into a full, healthy tree. It's an EXTREMELY~ rare East Alternian perennial. Researches that I've gathered so FAR~ about it, is that it's numbers were GREATLY~ dwindled...by Her Imperious Condescence..., due to their rather obnoxious...vocalizations Alruna gently places her hand on the trunk of the tree as the branches started to grow sweet pink blossom buds. The cries...and their numbers, if BOTH~ are not...regulated, the COLLECTIVE~ cries..WILL~ amount in POWER~ EQUAL~ to the VAST~ glub. She said. Do you seriously...WISH~ to TREAT~ them EQUALS~ still? EVEN~ though, they have the POTENTIAL to kill...ALL~ of trollkind? Alruna's gaze locks onto Sunnai's eyes, deepening as her smile grows wider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Sunnai honestly didn't see how this girl could just swipe away what she said with stupid gibberish. "As dangerous as the Vast glub? I doubt it AND did you ever realise that the only time it seems to shriek is when you hurt it? Maybe hurting isn't the answer. If you have raised many plants the way I have, you would understand they will willingly give you the fruit of their labor if you just ask." Sunnai carefully moved a few locks of hair out of her face. Sunnai was always right about plants, though ones she had never seen would stump her. She had to just guess given the situation.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Alruna tilts her head in response to Sunnai's assumption What are you getting at? You think I'm doing this because I WANT~ to?...well I sorta DO~ want to cleave that special bough when it's just been born. Because I have a different reason to do so as oppose...to )-(er Imperial Condescence~ MAINLY~ for the fruit, they never bear fruit if they stay in their sapling form. The witch wants them dead...because they never stop singing badly... She frowns then points up to the branches of the tree, motioning the troll to see the fruit beginning to grow on the branches. HEEHEE~ yeah, you got me, they aren't...POWERFUL~ ENOUGH~ to MATCH~ the VAST~ GLUB. But I'm not kidding about )-(IC killing...them off...because their singing is bad...A LOT~ of them were born in my part of the Eastern Alterinian Vales. Recently, the trees STARTED~ GROWING in number. I've been given orders from her threshicutioners to stay...out of the way, as they cull as MANY~ of these creatures as they can. Alruna puffs up her cheeks then lets out a sigh. NORMALLY~ I woudln't...CARE~ MUCH~ for these. They DO~ sing terribly...and they are only GOOD~ as trees. But, somehow along the grapevine, I've come to learn about you. A lone peach fell down with a THUD on the ground. This is the first Singing Tree I've EVER~ planted here. You won't...find anymore trees here other than this one.

((By the way, italicized words mean that it's something Alruna is saying in her head))

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Sunnai listened to the girl talk. "You know you could try tickling them. Oh, and it is of my utmost interest to have a pit for this tree, at least I could try having it thrive here. From what I know, my lusus and I have chosen the most fertile lands to raise my prize plants. If you would like you could plant them in my fields and of course come to take the fruit from time to time." Sunnai wanted to be a help to this girl. Maybe they could even become friends.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

WELL~ you can try. Technically they can't...bear fruit, especially if they uproot themselves and START~ walking around. But...that's why I decided not to sell you any potions, and planted this here tree. Experiment on how to get EDIBLE~ fruit from them without...killing...them. Alruna goes over to the peach that fell. I'm KEEPING~ this one... She capchalogues the peach into her MEMORY Modus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:44 pm

"Since I am a rust blood, I have psychic powers, my main one, I grow, much like a plant, is my ability over plants. For the use of not killing them is simple, they just need a little motivation." Sunnai tried explaining it without actually saying how to. She wanted to entice the troll to listen to her, to hear her wisdom.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Alruna didn't really care much about what Sunnai's current knowledge about Alternian Flora. However, she figured, if she wanted to get closer to her goal, she needs to be a little more consistent in her actions, especially after settling on stable ground with Sunnai. She decided it would be best to keep quiet a little and allow Sunnai to talk about what grains of knowledge she has to offer. How bout we GO~ somewhere else that's MORE~ ACCOMMODATING~ for shooting the breeze with NEW~ ACQUAINTANCES~. Alruna looks up to the peach tree. She loves peaches, but not much for the plant that bears it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:27 pm

"Where would you like to go? Perhaps a garden?" Sunnai asked not sure what the girl wanted to do. They could go many places, though that would mean deciding and that wasn't one of her strong points.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:25 am

Any place is FINE~, In fact, I think your hive will SUFFICE~. Alruna's mouth curled into a half smile, mostly because of her efforts to suppress the urge to grind Sunnai's gears again. She has no idea why she wants to make other trolls' blood boil and curdle every time she meets them for the first time. Well, physiologically speaking, Alruna thought to herself, Blood Stasis is bad for the body, not much nutrients going to the ol' think pan that way. Alruna giggled to herself. But, too much tampering with the blood flow, and the system will burst. She hates how she needs to be this careful.

((sorry for the late reply, was to into Kankri lately :) ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 am

Sunnai nodded and turn on her heel and started to the dome-shaped hive. It was a fairly easy trip, some mud here and there. She wanted to hurry a long but she didn't really care if she didn't go fast either.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:09 am

Mud...never really was the best terrain to wear her usual footwear or wooden sandals, with merely a cloth strap to hold it fast to the soles of her feet, Alruna thought to herself. Not that she had a choice, it was as much as she could afford, and it's not like she actually lives in this type of land on a daily basis to even own the appropriate footwear. She was thankful though that today was a particularly dry day, which means her shoes will be fine. She followed suit as Sunnai lead her to a dome-shaped hive. The lodgings seemed simple and quaint to Alruna's eyes, something she finds very pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Sunnai opened the hive door and quickly rushed in. She took her shoes off and put them on the mat by her door. She didn't real like tracking mud in with her plain black sneakers. "Make yourself at home." She said as she pointed to the assortment of furniture. A rocking chair was in the corner only the spring was broke making it useless. Against the back wall was a long couch, the couch was rather old and sagged a bit but to Sunnai it was comfy. There were a few chairs here and there and a beanbag. "Would you like something to eat? Maybe something to drinl?" Her voice came from the kitchen.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next