Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ponders wonders rambles and sputters

2 posters

Go down

Ponders wonders rambles and sputters Empty Ponders wonders rambles and sputters

Post by V.M.P. Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:37 am

Most session RP'S are mythical fuzzy glacial beasts with majestic horns trying to carry Dante's fat ass through hell.

Would there be any way to go through one that's not just one big linear turn taking trip? How about splitting one up into pre, mid, and post session with pre determined events to keep the skeleton supported but for any to be fleshed out simultaneously?
Oh because it would be confusing to take a look at and call back jokes would be hard to make.
FUCK YOUR CONFUSION AND FUCK YOUR OPINION. do you know how you make call back jokes now? MAKE IT IN THE PRE, MID, AND POST. it's even easier now that you don't have to wait for enough time to pass for it to be funny again because time would pass enough in the story!
That's cheap and you're an ass. Why WOULD you do this?
Because the beginning is slow but has good build up, the middle has the character develop growth, and the end provides a clear goal or at least post plot fuck arounds, but if you're a proper sod you'd have something overarching that'd matter even after you made a universe. Having it all together may be confusing but the end would make everyone know where to go, the middle would actually have substance that isn't 'always' implied, and the beginning can include all the idle fuck arounds you'd want for interaction to be more fluid in the middle and end.
THIS ISN'T HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL A LINEAR STORY.
bitch we have time players.
I hate you, I really hate you, and I can't think of anyone who dosen't feel an equally potent bond with you. This bond is so potent it'd impregnate every honeypot sent after it by a bald villain before they even trap him in a death trap, even the ones that weren't sent after him before the first death trap, in ever movie after the first the honey pot of the villain of the movie comes and demands a check for child support.
Dude why the hell do you think hate is a bond.
Because my hate needs stocks and bonds to not go broke from all the payments to these angry women. Also I'd like it if you kindly go hook yourself into a stocks.
You mean those clampy wooden stand things that lock hands and the head in a fixed position? I thought it was called something else.
Fuck off! Splitting an rp into chronological blocks to be used simultaneously is stupid.
Why you don't have to be mean about it.
Screw you.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19487
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Ponders wonders rambles and sputters Empty Re: Ponders wonders rambles and sputters

Post by tlo Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:22 am

I agree to this bullshit
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20295
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum