Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Catacombs of the Damned OOC/Planning

Go down

Catacombs of the Damned OOC/Planning Empty Catacombs of the Damned OOC/Planning

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:58 am

On Earth, there are many fascinating artifacts. Most of them cause confusion, but all of them fascinating and all with their own story of how they came to be. But there has been said that somewhere on a dark dungeon; there is one of these artifacts. Whoever said this, has been long gone without a trace. The artifact in question, is said to be called: "The End", or, "The Savior". It is unknown who owns this dungeon, or who built it. What people do know, is that the artifact must be retrieved.

That's where you come in. Chosen from around the world (or all in one place), you are equipped with whatever Strife Specibi you are suited with. Whatever resources you deem necessary. Of course, weight is indeed a thing; so you were told ONLY the necessities (Even though you have a sylladex, what items you physically carry is a different thing. Sylladex can only hold so much). Why were you chosen? Look at your inventory. Not everyone has one of those, you know. Only you select few, so that's a sign that you need to go on this mission (apparently)

This RP takes place in earth, and is an adventure/fight RP where you need to crawl through a dungeon to claim an artifact.

Yeah, this has been done before.

But that's besides the point. Here's how it works.
Essentially; I am the DM, you're all the players. You guys describe how bulky and how many hits it'll take for you guys to fall over unconscious (I'm trusting you with all that). In proper D&D fashion, I'll have to roll for various actions in which I shall post the results of. 20 being a critical, 1 being a critical fail.

In this RP, Sburb DOES exist; so you do have a sylladex and strife specibus and whatnot. You all have classes; but it's unlikely that you will have any of your God-Tier powers showing. There is no post-turn order. You may post as much stuff related to the RP as you want. But there is one exception; when combat starts. I shall post when combat starts and then roll to see who goes first in combat etc, etc. Now on to the character list/creation

I don't know how many characters I'll have in this roleplay. I think 5 might be a good idea, but perhaps 4. But here's how to create your character! Follow this format:
Character Creation:

I'll make an example as best as I can.
My Character:

Character list:
---
---
---
---
---(?)

I'm open to criticism, and I'll post more as people start to join.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17744

Back to top Go down