Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:43 pm

"Two societies together? Dude, you know that they're both at war right now? And that Derse is going to win, and then Black King man starts destroying Skaia. That's how the game works. How are you going to bring those two to peace? Also, what would that even achieve? Wouldn't that break the game or some shit?"
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17829

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Duke catches his breath after the epic dance fight thing. "Dude, that was awesome."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17959

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:53 pm

"I know right!" You place another kiss this time on his cheek. "Those fraymotiff things are so cool!" You sound like an excited child in a candy store with a lot of money.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18769

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:58 pm

"Skia's destruction is not necessary, but for most sessions it is inevitable. We, luckily have two
post-gamers on our side. While they enjoy themselves down there, we will kill the king and queen of derse. We will replace them with a grey queen, to rule over both societies." You think for a second "Oh yeah, we also need two giant chains."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Sagittarius Posts : 216
Boondollars : 17188

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:59 pm

"First of all, you're supposed to prevent Skaia's destruction by killing the black king."
He sighed.
"Second of all, how the FUCK, are you supposed to get a grey king and queen?"
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:06 pm

With a sly grin you say. "Well we don't NEED a grey king, and I already have a grey queen at the ready. Now that I think of it, You've met her already, although she was hiding her face at the time. She's a little shy."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:07 pm

"W-what the hell are you talking about?"
He seemed to react negatively to that. Did he know? Or was he bullshitting? Or did he mean something else?
((Plot thickener? No? Okay.))
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:11 pm

Whilst the plot thickens Mat goes out to fight monsters exploring caves and such. " No way am I going to fall behind everyone else. *fighting*"
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 18129

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:12 pm

"My sprite! DerspitQueensprite!" He grins wildly then frowns... "Wait a sec... you know something you're not telling me... i don't need to be a mind aspect to know you're hiding something..."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:13 pm

"Oh, her." He face palmed.
"And the fuck do you mean I'm hiding something? I was just confused." He snarled.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm

"Well I think Perceval is clean now, we should probably get them back to somewhere safe." Duke picks up his soggy shoes and his thankfully dry bracer and shirt.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:21 pm

you blush a little at how naked you feel next to Duke so you put your shirt shorts and shoes back on. "Yeah that would be smart to keep the little ones safe." you pick up Perceval who is now clean and reptar who is still a little bit wet. "Where should we go?"
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 pm

You glare deeply into the troll's eyes... then go back the wild grinning. "Heh, sorry dude, guess i was also confused!" You laugh heartily. You know something was off, but you'll leave it for a later conversation. Don't want to hurt your new friend. You are now approaching prospit. You use your pendent to call DerspitQueensprite and then head to the main castle to meet with the Royals.
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:23 pm

"Maybe we should go find the others? I'm sure Mat would like to see Reptar."
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:24 pm

The glare intimidated him, a high blood. He wouldn't stand for it, but he reluctantly followed SA with his hands in his overcoat pockets. He really had too many secrets. Yeah, this was a really bad idea; talking to these kids. Fuck, he was an idiot.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:25 pm

Mat sits in the frog temple playin on his gamingLapWatch.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Duke messages Mat.

AG: Hey man, where are you?
AG: Perceval and Reptar are done playing in the water
AG: we're going to meet back up with you
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:33 pm

"Sounds like a plan. You take reptar and I'll take Perceval." You smile as you hold out reptar and Perceval clings onto your back.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:37 pm

PH: I'm in a frog temple. It's near a village of my iguanas.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:41 pm

"Okay, he's in a temple. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Duke takes the little lizard and equips his Green Dragon Wingpack. "Let's go!" He shouts as he blasts off, holding Reptar close.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:44 pm

You pull out your card pack and quickly catch up to Duke while holding onto Perceval. "Race you there!" You smile and blast off towards the temple.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:55 pm

He began to think to himself as he was lead into the Prospitan's castle.

Obviously this charade cannot last forever. You're probably going to have to tell them somehow, probably in person because the oblivious fucks never seem to pay attention to my memos. Ugh, whatever. Lets get this over and done with.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:00 pm

DerspitQueensprite heads into the castle an you motion for the troll to wait with you outside the walls.
"Better if she handles it, she knows what its like to talk to them, I mean she is half them!" You chuckle and pat your friend on the back. "For now, lets just prepare for the battle on derse."

(( :3 I just had to make her! ))
Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN) - Page 18 Dersep11
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:03 pm

"Oh, uh, sure." He was snapped out of his thoughts, nodding and pulling the scarf back up his face since it was starting to slip. "Right. . . So I can do a lot of damage, if the pressure is kept off me. I need a set up time, which I can't do if I'm locked in melee." He explained. "I guess you're the leader; since you know the most? I don't know." He scratched the back of his head, and righting his top hat.
((Also, nice sprite picture thing! =P))
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletalAssociate Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:18 pm

"Nah, I'm more into the cheery sidekick role while still being a bit independent. The Nightwing to your Batman. And I don't think I can hold them both back at once despite my god powers. So I guess I'll take whichever one is faster, we'll see when we get there." You sigh. "Look dude, I'm sorry for accusing you of hiding stuff, It can just be hard to trust people in this game."
skeletalAssociate
skeletalAssociate
Bravesprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next