Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

A Beforian complex (OPEN)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Beforian complex (OPEN) Empty A Beforian complex (OPEN)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:26 pm

((I know I am most likely the only person with a Beforus troll but this might actually get people excited to make one....I hope...))

Daphny had been dancing the night away in the little Beforian rave club that she called home. You could say that Daphny was a Candy Kid. Oh yeah all the brightly colored bracelets and necklaces she wore after being at a rave showed she had lots of friends there and a lot of emotional bonds to those friends. The only difference about her being a Candy Kid was that she didn't wear all the bright clothes. Nope she only wore the amazing colors of candy. She wanted to get to her hive and put all her candy together but she had to walk all the way out there. She was happy she wasn't wearing heels. The music had so dirty. It made her whole body pound. It was amazing!

((I used a lot of Rave slang in here.
Candy (Kandi): Are bright and shiny accessories. They are given away to new people at Raves. Candy shows that you care for that person deeply. A person who has a lot of candy are greatly loved by their friends.
Candy (Kandi) Kids: People that wear lots of candy and bright clothes plus fun accessories, they are also very happy and friendly.
Dirty (Filthy): A term used to refer to good electro music.))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21669
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Beforian complex (OPEN) Empty Re: A Beforian complex (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Ginnie walked in, cursing to herself in her native tongue. She had almost tripped and she felt rather moody and angry at the moment too. She just needed something to get her mind off it all. She came to the rave club often, but never brought anything with her except for her awesome accessories. She had spotted a nice looking girl in the middle of it all, making her blush and curse to herself yet again. She facepalms and peeks out from the back of her fingers, making her smile a little. She bites her lip and she ceases from all of her cursing. What was she to do. She thought she was cute too.. Yet again Ginnie bites her lip, thinking of what a terrible softy she was for cute things. She couldn't help but stare a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:56 pm

The music coursed through her vains. The light made her warm up because they were just bearing down on everyone. Daphny walked toward the one area she loved the most. The chill room. It was pretty comfy there and the music was a lot more soothing. Though of course it could be changed to the liking of the troll. Daphny hadn't noticed the other female troll look at her. She could smell the sweat and feel bodies touching eachother unwantingly but it was so small and cramped in there.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Ginnie stealthily follows the other troll, peeking into the chill room. She slides in, no one noticing her until someone pushed her over. "du Arschloch" She mumbles, not caring the looks she got. She brushed off her skirt after standing up and went to go sit down. She was craving alcohol and she felt lucky she had brought her half empty bottle of vodka. She continues to watch the girl as she took a small drink of the thing she loved the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Daphny sat on one of the overly comfy couches her arms falling on the top of the large comfy object. She titled her face up to look at the ceiling and she closed her eyes taking in the music. The couch had plenty of room on it, having more room for possibly six people if they clung ovee eachother being very cramped. She barely noticed the troll girl but she had heard her but payed no attention to her.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Ginnie saw the girl come and sit next to her and she continued to sip her drink. A devious smirk played upon her face and she pushed up her glasses. She was thinking of a well developed plan to get her to notice she was even there so she decided to talk to her. " Hey you. May we converse? I'm not very interesting but you may just think so. " She says looking at her with the same smirk. She took another swig of her vodka and set it down in between her legs. Almost everyone knew about the witch, and whoever did, would stay away from her violent and devious nature. She hoped to god that she hadn't known about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Daphny smiled at the girl. "Oh well. You seem very interesting if I do say so myself." She cooed lightly as she looked at the very attractive troll. "And My name is Daphny. Daphny Cordis." She winked at the girl with the vodka. She herself wasn't too fond of liquors but it was known of her bussiness.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:15 pm

" I'm Ginnie Static. Nice to be of your presence. " Ginnie said with a small smile. Little did she know about the small blush creeping upon her face. " Um.. Sie sind ziemlich. Oops. What I meant to say was, how's life? " Ginnie caught herself and fixed what she was saying. She hadn't even said the same thing in English as she did in German. She wondered if Daphny knew what she had said. She would be blushing up a mess if she had.

( note- Sie sind ziemlich means you're pretty )

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:31 pm

"My life? Hm...Well its just my normal party-rave life. Ya know?" She said, she had never learned german so she had no real idea. It didn't bother her that she didn't because she was used to hear others speak in different tongues. She just smiled at the girl.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:39 pm

" Yep. My life is full of stealth and living up to my nickname. " Ginnie replies with a devious grin again. She took another drink of her vodka and noticed it was empty. She looked at the empty bottle with a small frown. She was out of her beloved vodka. Oh well! She could just go get another from her basement later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Daphny noticed the empty vodka and looked off to the otherside of the room pointy to a small fridge. "Over there, in there, there should be some more, my friends like stocking up on them." She said a bit indifferent. It was really great to have someone to talk to, plus the girl had a nice voice.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:54 pm

" Yay! Um one second please! " She says running to where she was talking about. She brought back two bottles of vodka. She went to go and sit next to Daphny and was grinning as if she had hit the jackpot. " Thank you for telling me of that. " She says in a slightly cheerful tone. She was in Meenah's army of spies and this was just what she did on her break. She was a little happy she hadn't asked anything about her nickname.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:01 pm

"Eh? Its no problem. Its always full so if you want you can just take some. Its not like my friends care." She said waving off the thanks. "Its really great to have met you. Its really great." She said smiling and twirling her hair around her finger.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Ginnie blushed a little as she did so. She heard someone gasp and she looked over to them as they were shrieking about the witch. " Mind your damn business! " She yells at them and they do as she says. " Quite sorry.. You probably already know what they call me now huh? Yep.. I'm the witch alright. The cruelest soldier in the empress' army. That's also how I am living now. I would be dead because of my blood but as long as I listen and stay true she lets me live. Simple as that. " Ginnie tells her. She had a slightly nervous look on her face and sunk back into the couch as she took a drink of her vodka. Her face was filled with slight worry from her outburst but that was just because the girl next to her was someone she had taken a liking to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Daphny started laughing. "Hahahaha!! So your a mutant? God damnit!" She stayed laughing. Who knew that two mutants would find eachother so easily. Maybe it was the power of fate that brought them together. Its just she had never met one in her whole life. She thought it was stuff of legends!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:23 pm

" Umm.. Yeah.. Of course I am. But still, everyone chooses to fear me. " She says happily. She had no idea why the other was laughing but she let it slide as she chugged down the entire bottle of vodka. She never got drunk and was like an endless pit so she could drink anything she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:28 pm

"That's so ironic because...I'm a mutant too!!" She said smiling wide. Wow. This was something she never knew. She really was never to tell anyone that. It was good to let it out. To rid the guilt of keeping herself hidden.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:31 pm

" Cool. I will keep it a secret between us. Even if it would be against me. " Ginnie was telling the truth. It would be held against her if she were to meet another mutant and not report it. She had a small smile and held her finger to her lips, showing she would not tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Daphny smiled wide and hugged the other mutant. God she was so happy. She didn't have to feel so lonely now, and maybe the two could pursue a quadrant relationship. of course only time would tell. This would be very promising for her to be able to talk to this girl about her life and hardships and Ginnie to her.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Ginnie had a small blush and hugged her back, slightly closing her eyes. She hugged her tightly and happy tears were misting her eyes but she blinked it off. Daphny had no idea how bad she was messing with her. She wondered what this hug meant to her and if it would be okay if she confessed her small crush to the other. The vodka lover was confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

When Daphny pulled back out of the hug she winked at Ginnie in a playful manner. She really liked this girl, she was nice, pretty sexy if she could say so herself, and was awesome. She kissed the nape of her neck and then stood up. "Come and get me!" She began walking away. This was going to be fun.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Ginnie smirked and set her bottles of vodka down after finishing the last of the bottles. She darted off into the distance to where no one could see her or notice she had even left. She crept along and stepped out in front of Daphny. " Found you Meine Dame " She says with a grin. She couldn't help the blush on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Daphny frowned lightly. She honestly thought it would be much harder for the other to find her but it wasn't. She wrapped her arms around the troll's neck and smiled. "Would you like to dance?" She said to her.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:11 pm

" Of course I would. " Ginnie says, fixing the glasses on her face before doing anything else. She snaked her arms around the other's waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Daphny laughed and started moving back and forth to the music, moving her hips, she closed her eyes and smiled. This was nice, really nice. She started thinking, I want to be with her. She's so sweet. I think I will I just have to wait the right moment. She smiled happily.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next