Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Multiculture Game

+3
tlo
TheChaotic1
Damnationsedge
7 posters

Go down

The Multiculture Game Empty The Multiculture Game

Post by tlo Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:44 pm

One must always question a race's motives to do what they do, to live how they live. But why must one question? Question when, of course, you yourself are of arace of your own? The answer, of course, is simple enough-

We question because it is our nature, as human beings.

And, when I say that, I mean 'One of our natures, as a human being," because we're not all human now, are we?

See, when strangeness is second nature, and diversity is written into our figurative bones...

Why question?

A young Shinigami stands in his room. And it just so happens that today, November 25 °§₽¿•, is this boy's birthday. Though it was thirteen years ago he was given life, it is only now he will be given a name!

> Enter Name.

{ Jerkface McFoulcleaver }

Haha, no.

> Try Again.

{   Devikin Ünt Faust   }

If that isn't an awesome name,
I don't know what is.

> Devikin: Examine cave.

Your name is Devikin, and as previously stated, it is your birthday. In accordance with this, there are multiple CAKES scattered throughout your cave, much to YOUR CHAGRIN. You are a Shinigami of basically two interests. The first of those is TAKING PART IN YOUR RACE'S CULTURE. AKA, killing other Shinigami. Your second interest would be FORGING WEAPONS to give you AN EDGE against OTHER SHINIGAMI. Well, you suppose you also don't mind the odd chat with YOUR BUDDIES and a VIDEO GAME OR TWO. Wait. Buddies? You're far too headstrong to have many people actually like you.

> Devikin: Remove RUBBER ARMS from RESOURCE CHEST.

You just roll your red eyes as you kick open your Resource Chest. You sold those old rubber things a long while ago, in favor of BATTLE ARMS. Bristling with spikes and such, made of pure iron. And, yeah, ridiculously heavy.

> Captchalogue the arms in your Sylladex.

You raise an eyebrow to that thought. That may not be wise, considering their weight. You might never get them out.

> Do eeeeet

You shrug, and do it. It goes in the last of your ten cards, it being the heaviest item in your cards at the time. You use the Weight Modus. Which is stupid and unwieldy. Seriously, whoever designs these things...

> Examine the other contents of the Resource Chest.

Along with your BATTLE ARMS, there are some IRON SCRAPS, SMITHING EQUIPMENT, and... A squashed cake. Nice.

> Yes, okay. Be the other one. The one who's not a Shinigami. Yes, yes. That one.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20345
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

The Multiculture Game Empty Re: The Multiculture Game

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Glag wrote:> Yes, okay. Be the other one. The one who's not a Shinigami. Yes, yes. That one.

You try but it doesn't work. This creature isn't ready to reveal himself. Yet.

Try being someone else.

>Be someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by gemmaster22 Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:49 pm

What in the universe is this thing? Is this thing even living?
Something tells you he isn't.

In the center of this room stands a very darkly colored Painted Dedz. His photostrip seems to be inactive.
>Enter Name.
{ROBOBLASTER}
The photostrip glows bright red... Perhapse you should not mess with this one.

>Try Again.
{Skarion Dedz}
The photostrip fades to a nearly unnoticeable deep blue

Your name is Skarion Dedz, and you are awaiting something. A message from an important friend, as today hold a strong possibility that you may be able to meet them, as well as other friends you have made, but that is later on the schedual.
What will you do?

>Skarion: Observe inventory.

You don't even need to look, as your databanks hold all the information on everything you have stored into your seemingly endless storage. You are currently carrying a number of tools and supplies. such devices include a Welder, circuit solder , Grinder, a number of spare limbs (one can never be too careful.), and your favorite gizmo invented by the humans, a camera.

>Grind off legs and drool like a zombie!
That is completely pointless and will serve no purpose once so ever, You cant drool anyways you have to liquid based materials to even emulate drool. You wonder what portion of your programming could have possibly came up with that.

>Alright then, Be the other one. Yeah, you know the one.
gemmaster22
gemmaster22
Plucky Tot

Leo Posts : 65
Boondollars : 17459

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:47 am

==>Be the Girl....Boy....Be that thing

You look upon the room of a young artist, in the middle of it's latest project. However, the term of Artist is not used here in reference to the youths occupation, but of it's gender. As a Cadmus, This girl....boy....Artist was one of those of its race that were considered a member of their third gender, and quite possibly the most important according to many.

==> Enough lore, be the thing!

Fine, brush off the lore, but don't come crying to me when you're confused about the intricate differences of this gender that conflict with your world view.

You become the Artist, a young Cadmus with an inherent love for the arts, more so then your already aesthetically minded race. You stand in your high rise apartment, staring out past your sculpture upon the gold and silver city that was the Cadmus district, or Little Gaia for those feeling sentimental, which was many of the population there.

You had been working on this sculpture for what's felt like years, it being a recreation of a being from your races lore, the mandrakes. Some believed these creatures were once your races creators, but you like to think of the more magical lore behind it, they being creatures whose steps left behind the beautiful forests and fields of Gaia that your race so fanatically cherishes.

Letting out a small breath, despite you having no need to besides the instinct enforced by some ancient codding in your mind to make your race more approachable to your creators, you look over your work. After analyzing it a bit, you frown a bit as you begin to notice year old mistakes. It becomes a scowl as you see more and more until the once beautiful work you had before you warped and twisted in your minds eyes into some abhorrent aberration that was no more art then a Shenigami was benevolent. With a mechanical scream, you quickly grab a smaller sculpture, one you unfortunately liked, and smashed it right in to the center of the larger sculpture. In a flash of dried clay and shattering glass, your work exploded across the balcony. The remnants made a fine layer of white across the platform, chips and chunks falling through whatever crack they could find and clanging metal as they fell down the hundreds of stories to the ground floor.

You decide to back away from the artist and let it calm down, maybe try being someone else....
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20661

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnationsedge Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Be the rodent, not the prettiest word but a fitting one.

You become the rodent nestled in the pile of well structured trash that serves as your den. Scarl don't have their own district so they have to make do where no one else is interested in living. In practice this means trash sites of scrap yards and you're lucky enough to be in the latter. Still you're living pretty rough. You've been sleeping in a nest of shredded cardboard and the most you have in furnishings is a workbench and a cooler containing your own severed arms.

You've been working on a present for a friend, wait, that sounds too positive. Lets rephrase that. You're working on a favour for an acquaintance, yeah, that sounds better. Your acquaintance was on about some superior work on the basis of his Battle Arms, and no one knows how to build arms better than you. These ones are much lighter than the chunky things he has at the moment and took quite a bit of work but there are a few principles that you can include the next time you decide to fix your own arms. Well, time to suit up and see about delivering these things. But you should probably get online to let him know first.

Looks like your laptop wants your name before your allowed to use it, better answer.
Before you give your reply you should remember you have buzzsaws in your knuckles and very little patience.

Ratch Scalvic

The perfect name for a scavenging vermin, well lets get online and pester your acquaintances. If you're lucky you'll be able to get your hands on a half decent meal when you drop them off.
Damnationsedge
Damnationsedge
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Leo Posts : 263
Boondollars : 17745

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:10 am

>???: Pester the Shinigmai

You would, but your having a hard time connecting to the Shinigami's section of the planet. In the meantime, would you mind introducing yourself?

>???: Refuse

But why?! Everyone wants to know--Oh you connected. We'll continue later.

speedyTraveler [ST] began pestering ascendingDoomsday [AD]
ST: A.H! I FINaLLY GoT TH.IS T.O WO.RK!
ST: HoW ArE YoU?
ST: O.H! YoU DO.NT KN.OW M.E YeT!
ST: WE.LL SH.IT....

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:15 pm

===> Be the ELF WOMAN

The Multiculture Game GREY_zps17c811f5

No you cannot be her. No one can.

The Elf is a STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN who will NEVER need ANYONE OR ANYTHING. Her hobbies include but are not limited to CHEESE MAKING and BOTANY. She is currently trying to grow a hedge worthy of her homeworld. She is skilled at ALL THINGS CREATIVE but lacks originality. She likes HOLES. She lives in a HOLE like a damn HOBBIT.

Today isn't any kind of special day, you are just supposed to play a video game with a HOLE BUNCH OF DOUCHE BAGS.

===> Enter Name

[Halfnaked Bimbo]

She looks at you, glaring intently as your finger hovers over the enter key, you cannot push it.

===> Do it right

[Wynvyre]

Pronounced Win-a-vere.

===> Retrieve arms from storage hole.

Okay not literally everything is a hole dumbass.

===> HEY! You can't call me that I made you.

Watch me old man!!!

===> Todays imaginary youth :'C

Wyn does get a shovel out of her splendorcube however, quickly putting it to use in her strife specibus. She then goes on to take note of her room. She lives in the basement of her guardian Kylls' home, a basement she created mind you. The walls are covered in floral pattern wallpaper, though its hard to see in the dark room. She has a hammock for sleeping, and a bioluminescent shrub for light. There is also a computer desk, with her laptop closed on it. She flips it open and turns on the power, to see if any of the aforementioned D-BAGS have sent her a message.

===> Be a D-Bag.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23870
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:43 pm

===> Be a D-Bag.

You succeed. You succeed so much.

You check you Pesterings with whoever it is who is messing with you, and bash on the keyboard for a few seconds.

Show Pesterlog:
Spoiler:

You quickly shut the window in disgust, and spend a few seconds fuming. You hate, hate, hate time stupidity. You'd gotten into the habit of whenever someone from the future contacts you, you give them hell. They just needed to learn that a linear existence isn't that bad.

> Woah, calm down buddy. Caaaaaaalm doooooooown.

You refuse outright, and open up Pesterchum again. The yellow offends your eyes, but more people actually use it, and it doesn't work well with your race's chat system. Actually... It was probably manufactured that way. Because let's face it, your entire race is made up of 90% jerks.

> Devikin: Pester someone~

No. That's stupid. You only opened this horrible thing to see if the mystery time Jerkface had responded.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:46 pm

[[Yeah something weird is happening and it's not letting me edit my post, so I'll just post again with this: We have an order- Me, Gem, BK, Damnation, Nevermore, Chao. If you never heard, Cardly is out.]]
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by gemmaster22 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:51 am

==> Be the Dedz

You are now Skarion once more. He hasn't moved an inch. What does this thing do all day?
In any event it would seam as though some one is attempting to contact you. This is unexpected as your usual chats are more scheduled, and this is quite a surprise.

==> Skarion: Answer Chum/

Pesterchum:

==>Skarion: Attempt to decifer riddle?

You are unable to decifer the meaning of the riddle. You wonder what purpose he spoke of, as like most Painted Dedz you are programed with a large number of objective in which you must complete.
Your going to have to save the riddle for some one who is better off at them, but for now you decide it would be a better use of your time to try making another new element.
Maybe it will work this time... but either way your using your extra long arm for this project, the last one didnt turn out so well.
gemmaster22
gemmaster22
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:06 pm

==> Back to the artist

You pop back to the Artist, and stare with astonishment how it has already begun work on another sculpture, though it seems less focused on it as it surfs the internet from the device that was built into its system.

With a quick little alert it was online going out into the world, the artist surfed the internet, looking for inspiration and guides on how to improve it's talents further. As it worked on, a large Cadmus Editor bashed on in. Now, an editor is much easier to deal with, and for now we will consider this one male, to help smooth things along.

He stared at the art in the room, and would have offered a comment on how proud he was of his little artist for improving so quickly with her talents, if it weren't for him viciously tripping and drop kicking a hand carved table his little artist was making. The pain brought rage, and he began to shout at the artist for leaving such a mess, with artist screaming back at it's clumsy editor for destroying it's work.

Words changed to shouts, then shouts to thrown objects, until there was a massive storm of art supplies flying. In the confusion, a small object changed the status of the Artist from relaxed to looking to talk :)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20661

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Spoiler:

>Are we ready to reveal this time-travelling mastermind?

Hell no.

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:33 am

wow, there is a lot of nonsence here, maybe we need to go to a place a little bit quieter.

-Be the rock

Now you are a rock......great plan genius...this is boring

__n__
-Return to the mess
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18116

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:25 am

(( Kasius, would you ask before you post next time? :P
Nevermore, real post plz, that w as one sentence and I'd like to get this rolling.
Chao's turn.))
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:15 am

===> Well if you aren't going to listen to me, just do your own thing.

Damn straight. Wyn makes her way to the REDIVIVATION TEMPLE and washes her face in the SINK. I guess there isn't a fancy name for that one. Anyway YALLS DON'T NEED TO WATCH THIS.

===>

Soon enough, Wyn heads to check her MATHMATIC IMAGER for messages on MEDDLER. as expected there are none. Wyn is not the friendliest goat at the petting zoo after all. But she is totally the prettiest girl at the ice cream social. Wyn your vanity is getting us off track.

===> Contact D Bags

Yeah but who? Stay tuned to find out.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:44 am

> Be the Douchiest of Bags

You are quite arguably the douchiest of all the bags, but you're not getting any more pesterings. Which is good, because you really need to to cool off. Well, you always need to cool off, actually. But that's beside the point.

> Examine the strange poster on your wall.

You have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Oh, wait-That poster? The one for the dumb game that was supposed to come out two weeks ago and was delayed to supposedly today? That game?

> Yes, examine the poster.

It's a poster. It has a picture of a dorky house on it, and a big 'SGRURG' written under it. Stupid.

> Be more civic. Ask your friends to play with you.

No, that is out of the question. Besides, you don't have any friends, you nimrod.

> Do it. Doooo iiiiiit.

You grump about, and sit at your computer. And then get up because you're a jerk.

> No, do it. Seriously, we gotta get this thing going.

You mutter something profane under your breath, and open up Pesterchum, starting a memo.

Show Memolog:
Spoiler:
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:53 am

((Um, trolls are allowed here right? If so I'd like to use Arlyon - https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1873-arlyon-liutas-second-oc#25036 )
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18025

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 am

If you wanna join a session ask in the planning thread.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:55 am

(Sorry for taking so long))

=>Be the shut-in troll

You are now the shut-in troll
Your name is Arlyon Liutas and you are 7 solar sweeps old. Now you are currently cuddling with your lion lusus, which you call Lion Pops.You love cuddling with Lion Pops and grooming him...he's so cute and furry and fierce at the same time. But that's what makes you love your lusus so much.
You're also an olive green blood and you use a dark olive green color when you talk with the very few friends you have...but they're not trolls however. Very few trolls would actually bother with such a shut-in troll like you are. Maybe that's why you don't have any troll friends.
I dont care. I prefur lion around my hive with Lion Pops.

Uh...you also have a habit of using lion and cat related puns quite furquently-I mean frequently. All of a sudden you hear a beep coming from your husktop. One of your friends has started a memo.
=>Arlyon, respond to memo

Show memolog:

[AD]: RIgHT, I CANNOT EVEN BELiEVE I AM DOiNG THIS.
[AD]: BuT WHICH OnE OF YoU SHiTS WANTS TO PLAY THIS 'SUpER IMPORTANT' SGRURG GAME WITH ME.
[AD]: AnD NONE OF YOUR SARCASM, ALL OF YOU WHO DO THAT.
[AD]: I CAN'T EVEN KEEP TRACK OF HoW MANY OF YoU ArE LIKE THAT.
chillingRoarer responded to the memo[/color]
[AD]: RIgHT, I CANNOT EVEN BELiEVE I AM DOiNG THIS.
[AD]: BuT WHICH OnE OF YoU SHiTS WANTS TO PLAY THIS 'SUpER IMPORTANT' SGRURG GAME WITH ME.
[AD]: AnD NONE OF YOUR SARCASM, ALL OF YOU WHO DO THAT.
[AD]: I CAN'T EVEN KEEP TRACK OF HoW MANY OF YoU ArE LIKE THAT.
chillingRoarer responded to the memo
CR: This SGRURG game sounds fun. But it wont make me Leave my hive to sociaLize right?
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18025

Back to top Go down

Post by gemmaster22 Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Skarion==> Check pester

As you enable the pesterchum app, you notice immediately that a new memolog has opened, right on time too. You pause for but a moment to decifer the digital information before adding your own response too it.
gemmaster22
gemmaster22
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:30 am

>Time to reveal the time traveling jackass. 

You aren't a jackass! At least, you don't think you are. You don't even know what a jackass is; slurs are rare in your culture.

>So you'll show us who you are?

Nope. You still aren't ready. You know how it frustrates everyone here, but you need to remain obscured until the time is right.

>Which is when?

Not right now, that's for sure. You crack your fingers in preperation for typing up a new message.  If the Shinigami won't help, then maybe someone else will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down