Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ask Spec about Godtiers~!

+3
ForbearingDreamer
V.M.P.
SpectrumJumper
7 posters

Go down

Ask Spec about Godtiers~! Empty Ask Spec about Godtiers~!

Post by SpectrumJumper Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:29 pm

This is not the time, nor the place, but to hell with it I'll do it anyways. Just ask and here's my returning format.

God tier:

Powers (unrealized):

Powers Fully realized:

Possible passive fulfillments (Tell me a bit about the character if you want this):

Fraymotifs:

Possible Lands:

Closing notes:

((This idea will indefinitely last all of a week, or less.))

Example:

Thief of Doom

Unrealized, the Thief of Doom will likely preform multiple tasks. Depending on your characters personality, s/he will either always try and get in harms way so others can escape it, or believe she is the best thing since cubed bread. (Screw sliced bread)! This comes from the thought that you realize how good you are at make things that could destroy (doom) you, not doom you. Yeah, it's really easy to believe your the top-banana when you think your invincible. All in all both personalities can preform the tasks, just one will likely do both of their will and the other will likely either never do it at all or have a passive fulfillment in which they die for their team. This skill is something that the more you realize yourself, (realization comes in many ways), the more you screw yourself, and your enemies (or if your a bad guy) your teammates over.

Realized: Okay back to that, "Paths to take thingie".
Martyr's path:
You will have the ability to steal stuff that can destroy you for yourself literally. You can literally make that sword about to kill you out of their hands. Of course, you will also have he ability to steal doom from other timelines that were already doomed, as long as in the end, you incur that excact doom. "Random GAMZEE popped up in YOUR doomed timeline? Well just pay 19.99 and we'll send you this thief of doom for him to kill instead!" You can't hop timelines without a time player there to help you, but if he's cooperative, you could save everyone in a timeline, (another copy of yourself) and possibly continue a pattern in which the time player dooms timelines, and you take away the doom from their and add more people into your session. Kind of ironic when you think about how that's usually the time players job. Best part? They are no longer technichally from a doomed timeline. They now technically just traveled through time. You also may be able to summon some sort of aura that makes t so when your teammates fight, any damage they receive you receive instead. The reason you are so powerful is because you have FULLY accepted your role as the thief of D.O.O.M (get the reference?).
Narcissist:
You, umm, well. Wow, I can't really say your fully realized, but you belong here anyways. You basically have a lot of the same powers as the martyr, but always to a lesser scale. For instance, the sword you tele-grasps might become slightly dulled, or some other form that makes your "rescourcefulness" drop. That's your main problem. You refuse to accept that you must doom yourself at some point and for that reason, you have not obtained your full power. You may not just like the idea of dying, ad this makes your class rather protective at this point. There is a loophole you might've found. much like the martyrs infinite session loop (I recommend against actually using it, doomed sessions are doomed for a reason), the narcissist has his little loophole allowing for something much more controlled. Basically causing some sort of mechanism to activate to destroy his planet and/or session. Then making this head directly for something else, or cause it to happen somewhere else. This is the only time your powers won't dull, because this level of damage can't be dulled to much, (especially the definite scratch). "Have a best friend that entered a session without you and you had to get in with someone random peoples? Well here'the title thief of doom for free cause I don't wanna be der receiving end of that! To use it, just teleport the effects of the scratch to their session!" So basically: "Fuck you and your successful session I have card games. Wait what"? (Get da reference?)

Fraymotifs:

Baroque Ocellation; see Fraymotif page for detail.

Melachony of Dismay

17,000,000 boon dollars

This will cause all players (only players) in a ten foot radius around the thief of doom to see how they could die. The thief then has a choice, sacrifice himself to stop the death, or allow it to happen.

Possile Lands:

Land of Crows and Dismay (LOCAD)

Land of Omens and Discord (LOOAD)

Land of Infernity and Grim (LOIAG)

Closing notes: Overall, the Thief of Doom is one of the most interesting classes, has MANY outs, and is the hardest to not try and make your character op with. I'm actually currently working on a character called Corvus Asteio to be a Thief of Doom, (I have like a paper about him right here and everything) and lets just say he's not going to take the martyrs path.
BEFORE YOU ASK!
Why the thief of doom can't turn a knife toss at someone else into a knife toss at the thrower: That doom is for someone else, he must steal their doom to head towards him. If he steals it to head towards someone else, he just preformed a rogues duty, something a thief can't do. The trade-off must be direct. There are rules and limits in this game contrary to popular belief.
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 131
Boondollars : 18602

Back to top Go down

Ask Spec about Godtiers~! Empty Re: Ask Spec about Godtiers~!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am

How about the Thief of Blood?

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:32 am

"All of the thiefs, ALLLLLLLL OF THEM!"

God tier: Thief of Blood

Powers (unrealized): Unrealized, you're not that powerful. You are just learning how to be more "socially-adept". Your friends might think you're a cool friend, but not the type of guy/gal they go to when they have a problem unless you're the only one who can fix it. You usually aren't. No one really values you that much yet. But you're learning to become more persuasivve. Ever since the game started, people have starting liking you more. In fact, some of the poeple who only played with you because they knew you by relation are starting to like you! This is more because people are starting to seek reprive after relationships are going rotten. You are the easiest reprive, and ironcally usually the cause of the rottening of relationships. Though ironically as you destroy relationships to gain your own, you will begin feeling things about these people. You might begin feeling bad about what your doin, and you may have problems continueing. You could try to save all of your friends from hating each other so much but, that's hard. It could be a challenge learning NOT to be consummed by your aspect as many thiefs need to learn.

Powers Fully realized: It's that time agaiN! Lets go ahead and split up your "fully-realized" a.k.a god tier) selves!
Martyr- ironically, We have a martyr here again. though this time however, are weaker han before, because you are no longer stealing relationships, but giving them out. You in fact, are also less well liked. Because you've vome clean on all the ways you messed with your "friends". You are stuck to a dulled version of your normal powers. Or, your friends may have completly forgivin' you because you hold all your friends trust. It really matters how much you stole before. Their relationships may never recover, and the entire session could be thrown into chaos. On the bright side, if you started off messing with those in the game who'd try to stop you, you may destroy there relationships similarly.
Obsessed- The Obsessed cares deeply for his friends, but is afraid to tell them what s/he's done. S/he doesn't want to lose this grand friendship s/he has with them now, when before she was completly alienated from them! ::/ On the bright side, she is a bit more powerful. Literally able to make enemies turn on each other with god-tier powers+persuasive words. Thoguh s/he will find him/herself unable to undo the damage s/he's caused. This is due to her taking away their friendship, forever. (Similar to how Vriska stole ALL of terezi's luck, ALLLLLLLL OF IT). They will always run fro mtheir true selves however. Always run from knowing they hurt the popel they care about. And always sever relationships.
Narcissist- This person doesn't GIVE A CRAP. Seriously, all he knows is he has pawns friends now and he's going to use them! After all, THEY IGNORED HIM FIRST. So bviously it''s THEIR fault if all bonds are severed between them. I mean seriously!!!!!!!! Wtf!? Who does that!? Just ignores a person and leaves them to be depressed. F*** YOU! I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT, AND YOU'RE GOING TO FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO LIKE ME! I'm the most powerful version of te THIEF OF BLOOD their is! STFU! Stop COMPLAINING! Be my slave for the day! I can make you do it because I CAN! Seriously, all those people who put trust in their friends, are mine to control! Or at least you think this way. You really don't have that type of control...... you pretend and act like you do though. You ARE extremly persuasive however. And your friends are everyone! Depending on the person, you may find them easier to get to do what you want. You have fully embraced selfishness. The care you have for your team is suprisingly high despite your opinions. You would do A LOT FOR THEM! Buuuuut, your liking of them can be a bit... sadistic. (Non-sexual). This is, well, because you can be a bit over-bearing. But you'd never do anything to harm them, your just REALLY PERSUASIVE.
Everyone likes you too. Even your enemies like you. heck, you've invited the black king out for tea. You are one of the most POWERFUL PEOPLEZ EVER!!!!
Possible passive fulfillments (Tell me a bit about the character if you want this):

Fraymotifs:

Dracula's Refrain
2,000,000 boondollars
Blood
The users teeth begin blowing bright red, and the user enters a sort of beserk mode where they have super-human strength and the ability to turn blood they suck into a protein that heals their body parts.
Staza of Crowns
Blood
This player forces the surrounding area to become a wall of blood encompasing a designated area. Toching the wall will make the blood crawl onto that persons skin and begin to harden aroround that area.

Possible Lands:

Land of Crowns & Usurpment

Land of Arteries & Beats

Land of School/Congregation & Memories

Closing notes:
Overall the thief of blood is not a bad person! There mythological role must be fulfilled in some way, and they simply wanted friends! They just didn't know anyway to go about it! There were many ways to make friends, if your character sees those ways, becomes more social, and allows others to be hisfriend, he may not NEED to travel this path of pain. Thoguh, he will effectively travel the path of the meartyr ith out being a martyr. He'll have weaker powers. (I.e you may not be able to make his enemies his friends) Rememmber if you don't want to use this version you don't have to! This is my interpretation! "Thiefs have a problem with being consumed by their aspect, or just the opposite" I can't remember who said this, but the thief of blood is a perfect example of this. The general reason for stealing something, is because you don't have it. So thiefs must learn to balance what they take with what they leave. The problem taking to much due to not knowing how much they should've taken. Vriska took TOO much luck from terezi leading to her downfall. Meanah is actually a pretty good thief, she took JUST the right amount. Saved her friends too. This is balance. While she wasn't the most powerful, she was not consummed by what she stole, she saved with what she stole! Another thing thieves must do, is find EXCEPTIONS to the rules laid out for them. Meanah GAVE LIFE to her dead teammates.
"Hope this helps"!
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 pm

WOW! Damn, this is very impressing! Thank you for all the information, I might come back for more questions about other god tiers some other time. I was actually just really curious about my god tier, so thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:11 am

Hmmmm. Heir of rage, they look so snazzy. I sort of forgot why I didn't like you by the way. I think I thought you were a dick. Are you a dick currently? Should I like you? You know what, fuck all that shit, fuck you, we're friends because all you did was be all semi repentant for the last few weeks, because it was pretty passive and half assed from the out side, but You looked like you were trying. If you were a dick, good job. If you ain't. I am sorely dissapointed in you.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19602
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by ForbearingDreamer Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:29 am

Would you mind doing Maid of Space?
ForbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
Greentyke

Cancer Posts : 20
Boondollars : 17817

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadnerb_SP Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:53 am

theif of void
Nadnerb_SP
Nadnerb_SP
Juvesquirt

Libra Posts : 47
Boondollars : 18012

http://foepicness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoltenLightning Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:29 pm

XD I has a Thief of Void one. Anyways, can you do a Prince of Rage?
MoltenLightning
MoltenLightning
Plucky Tot

Libra Posts : 61
Boondollars : 18123

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 am

I would like to see you do Heir of Heart.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23935
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:16 pm

So Many Asks, I'll Try To Answer One A Day. But I PoUr A Lot Of Detail Into These So It May Take A While. From Here On Just Pm Your Questions
First Come First Served
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:43 pm

God tier: Heir of Rage

Powers (unrealized): An heir of Rage is one who inherits their aspect. After inheriting their aspect, they begin trying to master their aspect. All heirs will try to master their aspect in someway, intentionally or not. Because of this, an Heir of Rage may be a naturally belligerent person. Or this could happen because of where he was raised. Regardless why, he'll be irritable. heirs have a test they must take as they gain mastery over their aspect. And their aspect doesn't always care for other people. If Mituna didn't take on all of the doom, he wouldn't have any problems. However his team would suffer instead. If John disobeyed his dad, he may have died. If Equiqui didn't embrace nothingness so receivingly, he would've responded to Gamzee attacking instead of wanting nothing. In order to master rage, the Heir of Rage must learn how important it is to e without it. He gains full power if he accepts this fully. That may be hard for a naturally mad person, after all, why would you stop being mad? That is for the Heir to decide!

Powers Fully realized:
Belligerent slaghole: This guy, is difficult to work with. He has duly accepted Rage, he just hasn't mastered it. He has no idea how to master rage. He can turn into what others fear! he can turn into what others hate most! However, he cannot fully exploit their powers. It's very hard for this guy to use his powers right, as they're always fluxuating, which is yet another thing that angers him. He may have the ability to literally move rage, but not to it's fullest potential. Let me explain how to "move rage". He can only move his rage, that's all he can manipulate. He could create some sort of aura around himself that he can manipulate When he's angrywhen he's angry.... Sort of a HULK thing. The Heir of Rage is basically the Hulk. Especially this version. Everytime you try to manipulate your rage, you don't manipulate it in just the right way.
Selective and Beligerent: This guy is just so..... bluh. It's like he's been to a psychologist since birth, and they knew he'd be crazy. He controls most of the time, but sometimes he just.... lashes out. To be honest he's not a bad guy, or he may be, he's just intricate. I will say one thing about him, he never fails to entertain. He's been able to mirror anything hated perfectly, You've seen him shred BUILDINGS with that Rage aura of his. This guy is one guy you want on your side. This guy knows when to lash out. And when to just let things go. Sure he may lash out, but that comes from [enter reason the guy was mad so much here}.
Fraymotifs:

Bellicose Stanza
2,000,999 Boondollars

Every person in the room has their rage sucked out of them, and thenthe Heir absorbs it becoming angrier. The heir must learn to control this power.

Chord of Discord
100 boondollars
Single use
The holder calms his mental state, protected by a field filled ith the negative emotion he just banished from himself.

Possible Lands:
Land of Fools and Curses (LOFAC)
Land of ire! and Chagrin (LOIAC)
Land of Violence and Bellicose (LOVAB)
Closing notes:
Heir of Rage, a.k.a the Hulk. This guy has problems but needs to learn to control them. he needs to be obsessed with rage. he NEEDS to learn when not to be angry. Only then will he be able to turn into both a large green man with purple short shorts, but a strong one. (That's an example of how your power could be reduced if you don't master your aspect). Once he learns that he will be able to enjoy his life, and other people will find him more pleasant. I once again will say, the Heir of Rage isn't a bad person, rather a misfortunate person. (Which, btw, is another reason for him to be mad at the world)
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Hmmmm, nice. I just remembered I hated you because of the way you fucking typed. Now as long as I leave at the first time you use a fucking emote, I think I can not hate you.

Hmmmm, so you say rage gives you a personal buff instead of bard huh? Don't really agree much with the ragey emotion and shit turning into literal energy.

What are fraymotifs any fuckin way? Are you just pulling out these out of your ass as a way to say what abilities they have that are not naturally earned through echeladder climbing and claspect mastery an- yep, you're pulling all this out of your ass. It's fine ass pullin though.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19602
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:57 am

Why thank you. :> Fraymotifs are supposed to unlock more of your full power based on your god tier. I'm not the best at making them and I will remind everyone that these are just suggestions that you don't NEED to use.
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:18 am

Oh and btw, since it's my birthday today I might not be able to get the maid of space done, but I'll try. Currently working on GLinda however. |-_-| :I
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ForbearingDreamer Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:00 am

That's perfectly fine :)

Happy Birthday though
ForbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:16 pm

::3
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ForbearingDreamer Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 pm

I hope this isn't rude, are you going to do the requests?
ForbearingDreamer
ForbearingDreamer
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:46 pm

How about a...

THIEF OF HOPE????

THIEVES.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 82
Boondollars : 18915

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down