Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

==> "SGRUB Patch 3.33"

3 posters

Go down

==> "SGRUB Patch 3.33" Empty ==> "SGRUB Patch 3.33"

Post by concernedApathy Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:42 pm

-- gaiasMessenger [GM] began trolling charonsPayment [CP] --

GM: are you OKAY?
CP: Yes.

GM: are you ALRIGHT to PLAY THE GAME?
CP: Yes.

GM: then WHY DID YOU /LEAVE\ the memo?
CP: It's not important.

GM: you could MAKE FRIENDS!
GM: do you not want that?

CP: Not really.

GM: well i think it will HELP YOU?
CP: I don't NE3d h3Lp!

GM: oh im very sorry i didnt mean to OFFEND YOU!
GM: im SORRY!

CP: ...
CP: I'm playing this game.
CP: Isn't that enough?

GM: well i GUESS SO.
GM: i just REALLY HOPE you can get to know the OTHER PLAYERS.
GM: theyre wonderful! you ALREADY KNOW ark dont you?

CP: He hates me.

GM: now thats just not true!
GM: YOU'LL SEE

CP: Will I?

GM: oh gosh im REALLY SO SORRY!

Gaiana ruffled her hands through her hair. Gosh, she had forgotten how easily offended CP was! He was so sensitive about himself and she so often forgot all of his little problems and all of the little things that will trigger him. It was like walking on a mine field! She really never knew when anything was safe when talking to him.

These other people she was playing with seemed a lot less volatile. They seemed like they would make this game very fun. And now she sat waiting for CA to connect to her. She wondered how she would know! It was so exciting! The whole prospect of this game.

She leaned back and stared up at the ceiling of her hive with a smile on her black lips. Yes, she was very sure that this would be an exciting and fun game amongst friends! And even CP would end up enjoying himself and actually make friends while they played! She would make sure of it! She would make sure that all of these friends of hers had the most fun absolutely possible! She giggled, bringing her hands to her mouth and partially rolling around in her chair.

After a second she thought to actually look around her hive and see if everything was in order and clean. She stood from her chair with a small twirl to look around her room. Her recuperacoon was all cleaned up, no mess on the floor or on the sides or anything. Her bookshelf was perfectly organized along one of her walls. Her long desk was neat and orderly, no utensil, no matter how small, was out of place. The floor was spotless, every piece of clothing she had was tucked away in it's respective drawer on her dresser.

The one thing in her room that was disorderly was the section of wall she was currently painting. She wasn't very good at it by any means! But ever since she had discovered the planet Earth and begun talking to the humans that inhabit it she has taken a real liking to it. A love of it really. She was painting a mural of Earth and the humans.

The fascinated her so much! While trolls were different on the inside and almost all of them had the same tone of skin, humans had different coloured skin but on the inside they were all the same colour! It was such a fascinating concept! She liked it a lot better than the trolls. For a troll what was inside was what made them different, set them apart... for humans what was inside was what made them all the same! So romantic.

Deciding that her respiteblock was in a decent condition she stepped away from her mural and sat herself back down at her desk and looked back at her husktop. She smoothed her skirt over her legs and looked for any new messages.
concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Pisces Posts : 112
Boondollars : 21078

Back to top Go down

==> "SGRUB Patch 3.33" Empty Re: ==> "SGRUB Patch 3.33"

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Syntax put in her server desk and pulled up Trollian.

-- catatonicAgamous [CA] began trolling gaiasMessenger [GM] --
CA: 8D 1 am putt1ng the CD 1n as 1 speak.
CA: 8D 1 wanted to know 1s your fr1end okay?
CA: 8D He left qu1te q1ckly.

Syntax quickly starting fixing up her stuff. Just because it was messy from a recent fight playing with her lusus. She picked up her messy sketch pads and clothes and shoved them in some drawers. She sat back down to the sleek computer. It would be useful if she grabbed her husktop but at the moment she was to busy.

((I will be adding the color codes. I can't just remember them at the second))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21669
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedApathy Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Gaiana smiled as she saw that CA was messaging her. Oh yes, this was moving right along and she was so very excited about it. Despite the first little set back with CP, she had a feeling that everything would turn out fine in the end. There was nothing he could do or say that would dampen Gaiana's spirits. She was sure that even he would really enjoy the game as soon as he got into it. She couldn't contain her giggle before she started hurriedly typing back to CA:

GM: dont WORRY about him!
GM: he doesnt really like other people.
GM: he will be TOTALLY FINE.
GM: just worry about making sure your PATCH IS APPLIED when you INSTALL THE GAME.
GM: MESSAGE ME again when youve got it INSTALLED and the HUD is open! from what i know of the game you should SEE MY ROOM on your HUSKTOP.

Gaiana typed quickly before taking a brief moment to think a couple things over... about how the game would play out when one person was moving about and at the same time trying to get their dear friends into the game. It was relatively concerning to think about. This was going to be a lot more difficult than she would have liked now that she seriously thought about it.

Maybe talking to CP like she had actually did dampen her spirits a little bit... because generally she was pretty sure she wouldn't be so worried about it... she would just go on and on about how fun it would be. To sate her worry she opened up the memo once again.

GM: i would like to mention a couple more LITTLE THINGS.
GM: i am a little bit IFFY on the ACTUAL DETAILS of the game once we start playing. i am ASKING CA to make notes on the HUD and HUD CONTROLS and has to be done to ADVANCE FURTHER into the game.
GM: and i will make notes on what you have to do as a player! so when everyone else starts playing we should know EXACTLY what we are doing!

PH: I thoOught yoOu knew exactly what we were doOing? 38:(
GM: well NOT EXACTLY. but i will MAKE SURE everyone else goes in knowing what they are doing!
PH: alright then...
concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:26 pm

CA: 8D 1 w1ll do just that.

Syntax started up the patch to go with the CD. Now she could see GM.

CA: 8D Oh my.
CA: 8D Your room 1s so neat.
CA: 8D Perhaps you could g1ve me some adv1ce.
CA: 8D 1 hope CP 1s better when we play.
CA: 8D From what 1 know th1s game should be a game of teamwork.
CA: 8D 1 hope we work together eas1ly.
CA: 8D 1 forgot to say would you l1ke me to start gather1ng th1ngs we m1ght need?

Syntax waited for GM's respone. She really felt bad about CP. She had never seen such a reclusive troll. She wasn't even that bad. She was only that way because she enjoyed indoors over outdoors.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Phobos sat in one of the chairs in his hive. He lived in a big hive, since he needed room for training in fighting. Phobos had managed to communicate a form of sign language to speak with his lusus, so communication was not a problem. The main part of his hive was located underwater, but a bit of his hive's top was over the water's surface. He had no idea what to do besides simply wait. He decided to perhaps spar with his lusus, since he was almost as powerful as his lusus. Phobos was lacking a bit of strength. His lusus was as fast as Phobos and more powerful, so Phobos was usually beat when in Strife. He couldn't find his lusus anywhere in the hive, so he guessed that his lusus was probably hiding or something like that. Phobos decided to simply go back to his husktop and message his soon to be client player, since he needed to introduce himself and apologize for replying to the memo late. He turned on his husktop and sat next to his recrupacoon. He used a browser named after the greek god with the same name as him, but he wasn't going to use his browser just yet. He opened Trollian and selected catatonicAgamous from the list of handles. He was now going to commune with the troll.

-- trollingNinja [TN] began trolling catatonicAgamous [CA] --

TN: ˙noʎ oʇ ʇɔǝuuoɔ oʇ uǝɥʍ ǝɯ ןןǝʇ
TN: ˙uoıʇɐןןɐʇsuı ǝɥʇ uıƃǝq ı ɹǝʇɟɐ ʎןʇɹoɥs ʎɐןd oʇ ǝɯ ɹoɟ ʎpɐǝɹ ǝq pןnoɥs ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ
TN: ˙ʇuǝɯoɹıʌuǝ ɹnoʎ ɟo sɯɹǝʇ uı 'ɥʇıʍ ssǝɯ oʇ ʇou ǝɯ ʇuɐʍ noʎ ǝɔɐןdʎuɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ sı 'sʎɐʍʎuɐ

He was going to continue typing, but his lusus launched a surprise attack. He was pushed away from his seat yet his husktop was left untouched. He quickly regained his bearings and prepared for a strife. He quickly went towards a set of stairs that seemed to go down forever. He was facing his lusus, so he didn't see the stairs. However, his lusus did, so his lusus tried to get Phobos away from the stairs. Phobos thought that his lusus was simply trying to distract him, so he walked back and started tumbling down the stairs. "I warned you about those stairs." is what his lusus would have said, if it could communicate vocally. Phobos had an extra husktop in his inventory, so he didn't have to walk all the way up the stairs. He managed to grab the railing and halt his stop, but he was a bit hurt. He stood up and decided to jump to the bottom of the stairs, since it would be useless to walk up the stairs. And, he didn't want to fall down the stairs, again. After a minute or so, he managed to get to the bottom of the stairs, sustaining minor injuries. He took his stored husktop out of his inventory, ejecting one of his knives. He managed to duck and not cull himself. It would be quite embarrassing to accidentally kill himself. He turned on his husktop, then logged in to his Trollian account. He had his husktops connected, so he could easily control both from far away. He turned off his other husktop and opened the conversation he was in. He was bleeding a bit, but it wasn't noticeable. He would try to not mess up his client's enviroment, but he wouldn't promise anything.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20677

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedApathy Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 am

Gaiana silently sat there waiting, twiddling her thumbs in her lap as she waited for a response. She had no idea how long it would take for everything to get set up and she wondered how she would know when the others were connected. And then she got the message that said that CA was connected to her and could see her and, wowie, she had not been expecting it to be so sudden and unexpected. She jumped slightly and felt her face heat up, knowing that it was probably turning a pale green colour, as she read the comment on her room which she had not been expecting.

GM: wow that was VERY QUICK.
GM: and like I said DONT WORRY about cp he will DEFINITELY get better.
GM: this game is very much about TEAMWORK.
GM: and AT THE MOMENT i believe it is more important for you to start LAYING OUT the items i will need RIGHT NOW.

She wasn’t sure what she should do at the moment. But she had a feeling that CA would need more room to put down all of the things that she needed for the game. From what she knew the pieces of equipment were quite large and looking around her small respite block she knew they would probably have to move to another location in her hive or maybe out to her lawn ring.

GM: please tell me if you need more room and i can MANUEVER YOU to a more VACANT area of the hive!

~~~~~

There was no denying the fact that Arkone was nervous beyond belief to play this game. He didn’t really know any of the other players very well, aside from Gaiana, who had been the only land dwelling troll he could talk to without any problems since… well since he could remember. There was something about her that just made her so easy to talk to. If he could manage to get over this whole phobia of land dwellers he would have asked her to be his moirail a long time ago. But… that was so much easier said than done. He was scared that this fear would hinder their game play. Thankfully he was pretty sure that both the person who was going to be his server player and the person he whose server player he was to be were both sea dwellers.

The other two… Well… he didn’t know CA much at all and didn’t really know if he could make any comment on her. But CP… Ark had spoken to him before. Oh God, he was so intimidating and Ark could tell from the few words they had exchanged that he hated him so much. But Gaiana had said so many times that he wasn’t a bad person and that Ark just had to get to know him. Yeah right.

Ignoring the thought of the intimidating land dweller, Ark opened a chat with the troll he would be playing for.

-- poseidonsHippocamp [PH] began trolling trollingNinja [TN] --
PH: um helloO, I’m ArkoOne, soOrry… Arkone.
PH: I understand I’m goOing toO be yoOur server player.
PH: excuse my rudeness but are yoOu a seadweller?
PH: I doOn’t mean to oOffend yoOu oOr anything! I’m just genuinely curioOus and I think I soOrt oOf need toO knoOw foOr coOmfoOrt purpoOses.

Oh gosh, he just felt silly now. Maybe he should have just not said anything. And he felt as though he had to voice his nervous thoughts.

PH: oOh I'm soOrry just ignoOre me. yoOu doOn't have toO answer me. I woOn't blame yoOu.

Ark leaned back in his chair blowing bubbles out into the water around him. He looked out the window and it was almost completely dark here underwater. The only real light coming from within his hive. Wow he was not looking forward to having to leave the water. From what he understood he would not be staying here... and he just really hoped that the water would be coming with him... wherever it was that he would end up.
concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:49 pm

CA: 8D 1 bel1eve that there 1s not enough room.
CA: 8D 1f you could br1ng me somewhere more open.
CA: 8D 1 bel1eve 1 could work w1th 1t.

After Syntax had messaged she went to the other troll, most likely a seadweller, and messaged him.

CA: 8D 1 am sorry that 1t took me so long to reply.
CA: 8D 1 had to reply to GM 83

Now that, that was done Syntax began cleaning her room and putting useful things in her Sylladex. This was easy for her and it showed her knowledge in basic needs. She grabbed her FLARP stuff and stuffed it in a corner of her room. That would be good for now then she sat at her computer.

~*~*~*~*~

Syrrah had been sitting at her Husktop. She was so bored she could punch a bubble. Though of course she didn't. All she did was sit there, and sit there. She was bored so she thought of trolling someone. Anyone really so she chose a random handle on her Trollian.

-- chromeTyphoon [CT] began trolling charonsPayment [CP] --
CT: Shello.
CT: I mean hello.
CT: I hope to be playing soon.
CT: I hope we will (see each other soon.)
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Phobos had quite a boring accident compared to what was to come in his adventure. He would have to learn to not put on a mask of apathy around others, but it would be extremely hard for him to show his true emotions. He had been able to keep his emotions mostly under check, exempting the occasional murderous urges he had due to his place on the hemospectrum. He had killed many trolls before, but only if they continually bothered him. He didn't care much about the social status of others, but he could use his royalty as an advantage against trolls who actually cared about that. He had barely talked with other trolls, but this was only due to his quiet nature and the fact that he was stronger than most. He was trolled by his server player. He had forgotten about his server player's existence, but he wasn't going to admit this.

TN: ˙ɹǝןןǝʍpɐǝs ɐ ɯɐ ı 'sǝʎ 'ɹǝןןǝʍpɐǝs ɐ ƃuıǝq ʎɯ ƃuıpɹɐƃǝɹ uoıʇsǝnb ɹnoʎ ɹǝʍsuɐ oʇ
TN: ˙pooןq ɐısɥɔnɟ ǝןɐɯ ʎןuo ǝɥʇ ɯɐ ı ʞuıɥʇ ı ʇsɐǝן ʇɐ ɹo 'ןןoɹʇ ǝןɐɯ pǝpooןq-ɐısɥɔnɟ ʎןuo ǝɥʇ
TN: ˙pooɥqnɹƃ ʇɐ pǝןןnɔ uǝǝq ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ ı pǝsıɹdɹns ɯ,ı
TN: ˙ǝɯ ɟo ǝpnɹ ǝq pןnoʍ ƃuıɹǝʍsuɐ ʇou
TN: ˙sɹıɐʇs ʎɯ uʍop ןןǝɟ ɟo puıʞ ı ʇnq 'ɹǝıןɹɐǝ ƃuıɹǝʍsuɐ ʇou ɹoɟ ʎɹɹos
TN: ˙noʎ ʇǝǝɯ oʇ ǝɔıu 'soqoɥd sı ǝɯɐu ʎɯ 'sʎɐʍʎuɐ
TN: ˙sƃuıɥʇ ǝɔɐןd oʇ noʎ ɹoɟ ʇuǝıuǝʌuoɔ ʇsoɯ uoıʇɐɔoן ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ 'ʇɥƃıɹ ɥo
TN: ¿noʎ op 'ɯooɹ ʎʇdɯǝ ƃıq ǝɥʇ uı sǝuıɥɔɐɯ ǝɥʇ ƃuıʇʇnd puıɯ ʇ,upןnoʍ noʎ

Phobos was used to being above water and under water. He didn't want to get too used to one setting, since he could be sent into a fight at any time. He looked at the reply from CA, and prepared to connect. He installed the file that he was sent, then he connected to the troll who was his client. After a few minutes, he could see his client. He put some of the machines in a location where hardly anything was at. He pulled off his mask and let his hair free, since he was getting a bit hot.

TN: ˙ʇɐ sǝuıɥɔɐɯ ǝɥʇ ǝɔɐןd oʇ uoıʇɐɔoן ʇsǝןdɯıs ǝɥʇ ǝq oʇ pǝɯǝǝs sıɥʇ ʇnq 'sǝuıɥɔɐɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇuǝɯǝɔɐןd ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ noʎ ǝɔuǝıuǝʌuoɔuı ı ɟı ʎɹɹos
TN: ˙ǝɔuɐʇuıɐnbɔɐ ɹnoʎ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ǝɹnsɐǝןd 'soqoɥd sı ǝɯɐu ʎɯ

He planned to make allies and win the game. He didn't know what strategy he wanted to use yet, so he decided to simply improvise along the way.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20677

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedApathy Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:49 pm

((Before I reply I would like to propose an order to this. concernedApathy -> Auriel Cordis -> sleepingLord. We post in that order... since that seems to be about what we're doing now anyways.

I'll go back to working on my post. Just wanted to say this as I thought of it.

And also. On another note, now that I feel like a prick for posting a completely OOC post on our RP... all further notes and questions regarding this session should go HERE))
concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down