Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

==> Be the webcomic Homestuck [Happy Birthday!]

Go down

==> Be the webcomic Homestuck [Happy Birthday!] Empty ==> Be the webcomic Homestuck [Happy Birthday!]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:08 am

You are now the web comic HOMESTUCK. And today is the day of your birth, April 13th. As of today you are 5 years old, yet have the vocabulary and mentality of a strange and messed up 30-something guy.

You have gained a world-wide fan base and have never ceased to amaze our fans. You constantly pull at their heart strings, drive them into fits over deaths of characters, and generally have an original style not seen in many web comics.

Your character John Egbert also shares this birthday with you. He is one of the main 16 characters we encounter [meaning the 4 Beta kids and trolls]. Your characters have people who can relate whole heartedly to them, hate them, wish they were real, or any other type of emotion that real people cause. You cause major shipping wars as you raise and sink ships.

Your animation and art cannot be surpassed by any other 'Enter Your Command' web comic. The music is amazing, simply put. Some of the fan art alone is so astounding. You attract so many talented people.

Hidden underneath your rough exterior is a gold mine of life lessons you can take away from it, if you like to roll that way.

Although you may be ending soon, you will always be around for people to love. You've created friendships and you've created families. It is truly amazing what you have done in 5 short years.

All I want to say to you, young web comic, is Happy Birthday. I'm so proud of you.

[All I wanted to say was a 'Happy Birthday' to the web comic that brought us all here. It is a world wide phenomenon and I honestly don't regret any time reading it, looking at fan art, or RP'ing related things. Okay, the Queen of Cheesiness is stopping now.]

Back to top Go down

==> Be the webcomic Homestuck [Happy Birthday!] Empty Re: ==> Be the webcomic Homestuck [Happy Birthday!]

Post by V.M.P. Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

This cheesy wall of text was sharp enough to pierce my heart, it's probably made of cheddar, bravo.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19552
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

==> Be the webcomic Homestuck [Happy Birthday!] Empty Re: ==> Be the webcomic Homestuck [Happy Birthday!]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Thank you sire.
I made sure to find the sharpest cheddar available to create this masterpiece.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down