Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Tranquil / The Torturer [Idigus Rolpha's Ancestor] TW: Torture

2 posters

Go down

The Tranquil / The Torturer [Idigus Rolpha's Ancestor] TW: Torture Empty The Tranquil / The Torturer [Idigus Rolpha's Ancestor] TW: Torture

Post by Cardly Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Title: The Tranquil / The Torturer
Full Name: Iridigus Rolphara
Nickname(s): The Mutant, The Living Death Wish.
Height & Weight: 6’2 8 Stone 8 Pounds
Physical appearance: There isn't much to describe within his appearance, so I shall describe what others will see him look like: He has two large red-cap mushroom shaped horns that are VERY long, he wears a long hooded cloak that hides pretty much all of his body, face and hands- along with feet.. The cloak has his symbol along it, 'painted' in his blood. He is very tall with a strong broad build.
Personality: I'm gonna split this one in two, as I feel the Tranquil is different to The Torturer.

The Tranquil: The Tranquil is a very odd fellow, he cut out his own tongue to find peace within himself, he will also try to find peace in other people; as he does this he feels himself becoming much more 'religious'. He is a stout kind fellow who follows his gut, he does indeed love to make friends.

The Torturer: Now this is interesting- The Torturer is... An alter ego of sorts, yet he is not. The Torturer is a result of exposure to the several species of mushroom within the cave, he ate what he had... The Torturer is very cruel, he never wants to kill his victims, merely playing with them.. Extracting them piece by piece; cutting pieces of their body off. He prefers total silence, almost ANYTHING could insult this guy, almost anything. Any talk of his blood colour to this guy and he'll impale you on a wooden spike and leave you there to slowly die a horrible and agonising death, sometimes he might come back and slowly chop your horns, cut your eyelids off, anything... He's... Um.. A Torturer.

Typing Quirk/Color: He has no tongue and merely speaks in dots along with some hand gestures.
The Tranquil: ... \(-__-)/
The Torturer: !!! -{~_~}¬
Blood color: Mutated Olive
Symbol: A singular mushroom shape
Lusus: No lusus, was slowly raised at one point by The Partisan.

Strengths: Rather smart, good at gardening- strong.
Weaknesses: Quick to act, hardly any common sense, not so good at making allies.
Fears/Insecurities: That he'll somehow cha- THAT HE SHALL BE SILENCED!
Likes: The Partisan, friends, the fact of him disliking what he likes.. People!
Dislikes: The Partisan?, friends? the fact of him liking what he dislikes.. People!

God Tier Title: Heir of Life
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus:  Psychokind [A psychosis drug], Sporekind [ A draft version of Idigus’ Spore Fangs, they cause spores to grow on the target, slowly eating at the flesh. This later created Idigus’ later lusus.], Spikekind [A literal large wooden sharp-as-shit spike.]

History: Iridigus’ meteor did not crash at the brooding caverns, in fact it actually crashed in front of The Partisan, who was near the end of the short lifespan that he lived out. The Partisan did indeed raise him until he was old enough to leave, then merely abandoned him and ended up getting himself killed.
He eventually moved himself to a cave, the cave had drawings, drawn in blood upon the walls; they inspired him to a life of tranquillity; he did proceed to cut off his own tongue, in order to feel more at peace... They were also filled with a certain type of mushroom that he indeed ingested on a daily basis. This affected his personality greatly... Until he ‘snapped’ he was mostly known as a monk of sorts, his blood colour was not very noticeable in the dark of his cave.
Although one day it did indeed all change, he become more angry and vicious; he began killing the people who came to his cave, embracing a more animalistic behaviour that had awakened within him- he would drive people insane and impale them with spikes outside of the cave, leaving them alive... Almost as a warning. He became known as The Torturer because of this.
One day, a highblooded laughsassin came along, attempting to do what he had done to others for so long... The laughsassin failed miserably, falling prey to a new type of spore he had found by breeding two species together, he began mutating several species of lusi, feeling as if he inherited it all..
A sweep later, after the laughsassin incident, seadwellers came, highbloods came, a huge mob of different bloods came... They aimed to end his life, in a moment of clarity and some-what kindness he began looking for a way out.
Yet... Karma had its influence, for he was soon to fall prey to another laughsassin... Murdered, his blood spraying the walls of his cave, his body impaled upon the spike like the trolls he had once tortured, the trolls that were once his friends...

Other:

Last edited by cardlyAnnoying on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20250
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

The Tranquil / The Torturer [Idigus Rolpha's Ancestor] TW: Torture Empty Re: The Tranquil / The Torturer [Idigus Rolpha's Ancestor] TW: Torture

Post by Cardly Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Dun. @w@
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20250
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

The Tranquil / The Torturer [Idigus Rolpha's Ancestor] TW: Torture Empty Re: The Tranquil / The Torturer [Idigus Rolpha's Ancestor] TW: Torture

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:46 pm

I think it would be appreciated to put a trigger warning on the app. Torture is a trigger. Aside from thatt.

~ Approved
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20301
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down