Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Unbreakable.

Go down

Unbreakable. Empty Unbreakable.

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:50 pm

A secret battle unfolds, far from LoCaB, to decide the fate of Jomm Kyova, the Son of Blood, and his Denizen Yaldabaoth!!

Jomm and Yaldabaoth tumbled into a dimly lit cavern. Jomm regained his footing and sprinted as fast as he could, trying to keep track of his opponent.

"DON'T RUN FROM ME, KYOVA!!!" The monster's teeth clacked thunderously, and Jomm narrowly avoided being bitten in half. He'd grown accustomed to Yaldabaoth's speed. He turned, and caught the beast by the teeth. Yaldabaoth and Jomm struggled for a moment, as Jomm held the denizen's mouth open.

It didn't last long. Yaldaboth rammed headlong into a wall, slamming Jomm through the wall. The two tunneled, digging up to the surface of the planet in mere moments. Jomm was thrown outwards first, landing on his side, as Yaldabaoth towered over him, rocketing forward again to to maul him again.

Jomm leaped out of the way, and lifted his leg, retaliating with a mighty kick. His shin and foot hardened, and the clash of Yaldabaoth's cheek and Jomm's armored leg reverberated. The blow actually knocked the beast to the side, sending him crashing away.

Jomm stood his ground, his hands at his sides.

"...YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME, ALL ALONE?! YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME?! YOU CAN'T STAND UP TO ME WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDS, YOU PISMIRE!!!"

"I'm not alone." Jomm growled rakishly. "...They're still with me. They're my armor, even when they don't protect me. My friends are my strength. My strength is my bonds. My bonds are HARDER THAN DIAMOND!!!"

Jomm drew his sword, and Yaldabaoth's tentacles surrounded him. He slashed as many off as he could. Yaldabaoth seemed to be exhausting whatever powers he'd obtained, but was too angry to realize it. Jomm leaped back, slicing off a tentacle. He turned, and swung his leg, kicking another away. Jomm planted his feet as the tentacle storm ceased, flexing his right arm, concentrating his blood and strength into his dominant limb.

Jomm felt his entire arm darken and harden, and brought it back. His blood felt like it was on fire. He stared Yaldabaoth in the eye. "This arm, this fist, is every friend I ever made!! Absent or not!! I won't let you take me from them, or take them from me!!"

"I'LL REND THAT ARM INTO PIECES!!! BONDS ARE NOTHING!!! DIAMOND IS DIAMOND!!! FLESH IS FLESH!!!"

"THEN BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!"

Yaldabaoth sprang forward. His body left the ground, as he slithered along with terrifying speed.

Jomm brought his arm back for the most powerful punch he could muster.

"DIAMOND BROFIST!!"

Jomm's knuckles slammed Yaldabaoth's tooth, snapping it off. Yaldabaoth screamed in pain, his body coiling and crashing behind Jomm. The creature didn't rise. Yaldabaoth merely panted, hissing in pain.

Jomm stood, the victor. His skin returned to its normal form, and his strength ebbed. He felt lightheaded, but stayed on his feet.

"...KILL ME. FINISH IT..."

Jomm stood over Yaldabaoth, and lifted his sword. He stared at the defeated beast for a moment. His glow seemed to be fading.

"...Nah."

"DO IT. I COMMAND YOU!!! I AM YOUR DENIZEN. YOU CAN EITHER SPEAK TO ME, OR KILL ME. THAT IS MY PURPOSE. MY PURPOSE IS TO STRENGTHEN YOU WITH EITHER MY ADVICE, OR MY DEATH. NOTHING MORE."

"Pfft. You defied your purpose before. That's what all this was about. You wanted to kill me, so I wouldn't kill you." Jomm spun his sword, and pointed it at the sky. "Look up. Can you tell where we are?"

Yaldabaoth reared up on his body, seemingly straining himself, and looked around. Islands and sparkling metal littered the horizon. "The lands of Isles and Nickel. The home you left. You chose to leave, right?"

"...YES."

"You chose to be proactive and fight me, rather than wait for me to decide your fate, right? Then you're already free, man. You can chose whatever you want. I know you're tough enough to do that much. Go where you want. Live as you want. Make friends. You've already proven that you're your own...lionsnakeworm thing. d:]"

"BUT I-"

Jomm offered his hand to shake. "Good fight. You're the toughest motherfucker I've ever bro'd down with."

Yaldabaoth's face betrayed no emotion.

"...IF YOU LET ME LIVE, I MAY RETURN TO AVENGE MYSELF."

"Pfft. Bring it. I'll be practicing."

"OUR RIVALRY MAY COST YOU YOUR LI-"

"Shake my fuckinghand already so I can go home. I'm hungry and need a lot of band-aids."

Yaldabaoth reared up. "I HAVE NO HANDS, FOOL."

"...Oh. Right." Jomm stepped foward, and awkwardly patted Yaldabaoth's body. "Well, later Yaldabaoth. I'm goin' back to LoCaB."

"WAIT. TAKE MY TOOTH. WITH IT, YOU WILL CREATE A SWORD MORE POWERFUL THAN THE PIG-STICKERS YOU NORMALLY WIELD."

Jomm grabbed the tooth from the ground, and settled it on his shoulder. Battered, bruised, and bleeding a little, he walked a few feet away, grabbed his space ripper, and opened a gap.

"ONE MORE THING."

Before Jomm could turn around, Yaldabaoth's tail smashed the side of his head, knocking him through the gap. Yaldabaoth snatched the space ripper from his hand before the gap could close. He held the space gripper up. "...AH YES. THIS IS MINE NOW. THANK YOU, KYOVA."

Thus, Jomm's battle with the denizen ended. With a newfound friendship, a cheap shot, and a stolen Space Altering device. Would Yaldabaoth return to bother Jomm further? What did he intend to do with the space gripper?

Pfft. I donno.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum