Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cranwi Bosmaw(No Teal implicit? I am sad.)

2 posters

Go down

Cranwi Bosmaw(No Teal implicit? I am sad.) Empty Cranwi Bosmaw(No Teal implicit? I am sad.)

Post by Thebluemage Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Full Name: Cranwi Bosmaw
Nickname(s): The ONE and ONLY, Ironhorn. Both are only in the pit.
Height & Weight:  Is 6'0" without his horns, and 6'3" with them.
Birthdate: January 15th
Physical appearance: Cranwi's pitch black hair is done up in a fierce Mohawk with the aid of a good quantity of hair gel as well as an extensive amount of time put into it every dusk. Protruding from the sides of his head are his two sharp iron horns from which he takes his pit-fighting name. They corner his Mohawk on both sides and more than one troll has been impaled by them. His eyes are obviously the same color as all other members of his glorious species. However, they have a piercing quality to them. They seem to demand respect and if they are not given it, the spark in those determined eyes won't falter until they take it. His face is sharp and surprisingly devoid of scars, however his chest and arms make up for this by having an assortment of criss-crossing reminders of close calls and evenly matched battles. He is very well built and has very naturally gained muscle from two sweeps of pit-fighting. As far as body modifications go, the only one Cranwi has are his two artificial horns. This was done only out of necessity , as he doesn't believe piercings are practical for the pit.

[url=Cranwi Bosmaw(No Teal implicit? I am sad.) XM0dcFa]His sprite.[/url]

[url=Cranwi Bosmaw(No Teal implicit? I am sad.) DWrB8cy]Some cool art.[/url]

Personality:Cranwi is a troll who always feels like he has something to prove to just about anyone. This is due originally to the fact that he was always deemed too lowblooded to be a highblood, but too highblooded to be a lowblood. Wherever he went, it felt like he was either looked down upon or mistrusted. For this reason he likes to feel in control of himself, resenting any authority or others trying to tell him what to do too sternly. This makes him see himself as a natural leader and he will attempt to take charge when he feels he needs to. He does not do a bad job at this, either. When others submit to his authority he is protective and relatively kind to them, and his intelligence and raw muscle make him an effective combatant and planner. When it comes to romance, he's very confident in his own abilities to woo those he's interested in. As such he takes a very up-front approach, very little beating around the bush. He is be extremely violent, becoming a favorite in the pit for his sadistic and often unnecessarily brutal methods of killing his opponents. Due to his past experiences with other trolls, he has grown cynical of everyone he encounters, convinced that no troll will ever do anything not in their own interest, as it's just not in their nature.

Handle: lokisHorseman
Typing Quirk/Color: Ing = in', you=yer or ya Ex: the fact that yer fuckin' sayin' that in the first place just shows how stupid ya are.
Blood color: Teal.
Symbol: A vertical big dipper, stylized nine, what have you.
Lusus: A massive beast with the upper body of a centipede and the lower body of a horse. It has sixteen small, powerful arms with large fist made for beating prey to death. It also has a gaping, insecticide mouth with two large pincers. It is known for making high pitched SKREE sound. As such, Cranwi calls him Skree and takes him to the Lusus Night at the Pit to gain extra prestige and food for his large lusus.

Strengths: Strong, intelligent, assertive, handy with vehicles, crafty, and loyal.
Weaknesses: Try-Hard, Rebellious, confrontational, violent, sadistic.
Fears/Insecurities: Being looked down upon, never being respected.
Likes: Riding his motorcycle, fighting in the pit, conflict of all kinds.
Dislikes: Most trolls.
Driving force: He wants to prove himself to be worthy of respect from highbloods and lowbloods.
Hobbies: Working with auto-parts, beating the shit out of people, darts, cooking with grubmeat.

God Tier Title: Page of Blood
Land: Land of Battlefields And Brotherhood
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: chainKind

Describe your character in three words: Totally punk rock.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: An attractive troll and a crate of liqer.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: They would change their blood caste so they would be accepted by a large group.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: A knife, some spoiled milk, and raw jerky.

Other: Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLrxT8Vu978 You're Going Down by Sick Puppies.

Last edited by Thebluemage on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15930

Back to top Go down

Cranwi Bosmaw(No Teal implicit? I am sad.) Empty Re: Cranwi Bosmaw(No Teal implicit? I am sad.)

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 pm

APPROVED
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23880
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down