Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Sylph and the Agent

Go down

The Sylph and the Agent Empty The Sylph and the Agent

Post by kakunabe Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Your name is LUKA KUSHIDO and there are 3 months you are inside that stupid game called Sburb. You went there hoping you could save the world from total and complete self-destruction due to the warning of a possible third world war. You don't have a god tier yet unlike most of your friends. You are a quite nice guy with a good heart and that tries your best to be nice to people. But you've been trying to do genesis frog and you aren't succeding. It has become so frustrating, You've been trying for such time but you didn't manage to find the perfect genetic code yet... And You didn't feel ready to face his denizen... Luckily for you, your kernelsprite was there. The very strong catboy floated towards you and hugged you with a purring sound.

LUKA: Oh h-hey M-Mikepuffsprite! <3 How are you d-doing?
MIKEPUFFSPRITE: I've been pawesome! But I have to tell you something...
LUKA: O-Oh? What w-would it b-be? :3
MIKEPUFFSPRITE: Luka, I'm there just to be your guide for your first steps in the game... I won't be there forever... Luka... I DO love you SO MUCH... but I'll have to leave you soon... But If I could I would...
LUKA: W-W-W-W-What? You c-c-c-c-c-can't be serious... B-B-BUT.... I LOVE YOU!

You start to cry, You can't really bear the fact that soon your kernelsprite is gonna leave you. You did him to be yous boyfriend and lover for like, FOREVER! HOW CAN HE JUST LEAVE IN SUCH A WAY?

MIKEPUFFSPRITE: Luka... Don't cry! Please! Purrretty Please!
LUKA: LEAVE M-ME ALONE SINCE Y-YOU WANT IT SO MUCH!

You run towards your bedroom and lock yourself up. You go to your bed and start crying outloud. The only person who really cared about you was leaving... WHY THIS GAME HAVE TO SUCK SO MUCH! You were so tired of playing by the rules and doing good things were leading to nothing. You co-players cheated a bit and now they were doing way better than you. LIFE SUCKS! You ended up falling asleep after pouring out buckets of tears.

-End of Chapter 1-
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 19010

Back to top Go down

The Sylph and the Agent Empty Re: The Sylph and the Agent

Post by kakunabe Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:45 pm

You are now Dream Luka. You were sleeping in his tower in Derse. The bedroom was just like your but in your favorite color. The bed was quite comfy but you was tired of sleeping and your life in awaken world sucked SO MUCH! You didn't wanted to start mentioning how pissed you was... Everything was going wrong and you could do nothing. You didn't even reach god tiers, yet... You decided to take a stroll in Derse, maybe talk to some carapacians. Even if You usually thought that Prospit was nicer, You couldn't argue There were some cool guys in Derse like The Courtyard Droll. You even had a party of non poisonous tea. He even gave you a nice yet ridiculous hat!

You walked towards the castle where the Queen used to inhabit. She was killed by a fellow game partner and her ring stole by Jack Noir. You didn't had any issues with Jack Noir. In fact since he accquired the ring and got MANLY and BUFF and you quite had a crush on him. And... Maybe he could have some tips to you! He was an evil dude and evil dudes usually know how shit works in the Game! You were now rushing towards the castle.

==> Invade Jack Noir's Room.

You were in Jack Noir's new room AKA The Throne Room. He was bored sitting in the Throne. His Body was changed because of the Pre-Medium Prototyping. Luka Prototyped His Brother's Best friend he had a Crush on. So besides being Nightmare Black as usual he had wide shoulders and a muscular body. His pectorals were Bulging from his tight and kinda ripped uniform. His powerfull and thick arms with nice biceps were exerting a lot of pressure in the clothes too, he had nice abs, Angular Jaw and Thick trunklike legs. He got hair too so he was like a nightmare black version of Mike. Other modifications were unimportant since he was the sexy stud you always dreamt of.

You step up.

Jack stares at you with a sharp look. He could Kill you right now. But... nah. Maybe you could have something to offer him.

JACK NOIR: Step up, Luka the Human.

He said still bored-looking. You approach. EVEN HIS VOICE BECAME SEXY! Geez you really had a thing for Jack noir. He smiled when you shyly approached.

JACK NOIR: How may I help you today?

He said grinning teethfully with his sharp teeth.

-End of Chapter 2-
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 19010

Back to top Go down