Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Crazy Diamond.

Go down

Crazy Diamond. Empty Crazy Diamond.

Post by pankrationResolution Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:32 am

A soon upcoming solo story. Linked to the canon of the Land of Chat and Box RPs, this story will cover Jomm's interaction with a mysterious boy from another session named Cida.

Tune in, if you like Jomm! There will be shitty little drawings, and a shitty little twist!!
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Crazy Diamond. Empty Re: Crazy Diamond.

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Spoiler:

You are Cida Marxus. You've come from very far away, from a failed session.

You were once possessed of a cheery, sunny continence. Surrounded by friends you both loved and envied for their strength, you were the baby of your group. With a Seer of Blood, a Page of Space, and a Bard of Time, you engaged the game for all it was worth, and victory was nearly at hand, until it all went wrong.

You can’t remember the faces of your friends. You can’t remember your home. All you remember is speaking with the horror terrors of the furthest ring, who sent you here.

It’s been a long hundred years.

And now you got this jackass following you.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!” Cida hadn’t expected the boy to catch up to him. They were flying at a fast pace. Cida weaved between trees and hills, trying to stay low. This brown kid had the eyes of a hawk. “Pullover!! I just want to talk!!

Cida, not convinced, continued on. Who the heck is this guy, he puzzled, and accelerated. The Thief of Heart would not be easily caught. He sped along, zipping through a forest. His speed was blinding. He could hear his pursuer falling further behind with each passing moment.

WHAAAAM. By mistake, Cida slammed facefirst into a tree, halting his advance in an instant with a deafening crack. The Thief sprawled there, his eyes shut, as he nursed his head in misery.

Thief, Abscond!

He felt the shadow of his pursuer looming over him. “…Told ya to slow the hell down. I warned you, bro.” The larger, dark skinned boy drew a long, straight sword. Cida tried to flee, but before he could, the boy made his move. He stabbed his sword into the Thief’s hood, pinning him to the tree next to him. “NOPE. Can’t abscond, bro.

The larger boy loomed over the Thief, his arms folded. “Alrighty. Let’s have a nice, relaxed chitchat.

Cida stared angrily at his attacker. How dare you, his glowering stare didn’t seem to intimidate him in the slightest. He stood there, smirking, arms folded.

Who is this guy?

Spoiler:

Your name is Jomm Kyova. You’re a local, and a good bro.

With a firm belief in strength and courage, you aspire to make as many friends as you can, and snuff out villains wherever they sprout. Your fraternity of bros is small, but diverse, and you learn something from them every day. That’s what friends are for, right?

You are a consummate blood player, and you ascended to God Tier only recently. Your future self is an AWESOME SUPERHERO or something, and recently busted into your house. He gave you a bitchin’ new sword, and cryptic warning.

Be wary of a man with bells on his hat. He’ll be your first great challenge.

This weird, illusive jokester has a hat that matches that description.

Time to start interrogating.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:18 pm

"So. Who the heck are you?" Jomm prodded Cida with a stick, keeping a safe distance. The boy hung limp from the tree, staring daggers at Jomm.

Oddly, despite his angry, searing red eyes, the corners and center of his mouth were curved upwards in a weird, catlike smile, as if the look was stapled on. "...Well? I can sit here all day, bud." Jomm rolled his eyes, and tossed the stick over his shoulder. "All I know is that I got a crypticwarning about a weird kid with a hat like yours, so it's my job to make sure you're not up to any bad shit."

Cida stared at Jomm intently. ...A blood player

God Tier

Is this a dead session

Is he stuck here like I was

Jomm paused, and gave Cida a more thoughtful look. "...You have that look in your eye, like you're thinking. If you're thinking, just say what you're thinking. Unless you're one of those weird stoic types who tries to plan every little detail ahead." Jomm yawned, and put his hands behind his head, stretching.

"...Are you alone here" Cida's speech was odd and stilted. Jomm nearly flinched back. It was like speaking with someone more alien than the trolls.

"Nope. There are plenty of people here." Jomm smiled.

"Do you have friends" the odd boy asked. The Son of Blood seemed noticeably uncomfortable at the kid's questions.

Maybe he's justweird, and I'm supposed to help him make a friend? Jomm tried to think back to any specifics, but he was just told to find the kid. Jomm was supposed to fill in the blanks himself, and to Jomm, it seemed like this kid needed a helping hand, rather than an ass kicking.

"Yeah. I have plenty of friends. I'm sure they'd be happy to meet up with another person." Cida quietly lowered his head. Jomm felt bad for the guy. Wherever he was from, he clearly suffered from a massive bro-shortage. "C'mon. Let's go meet 'em. We can go rightnow, if it'd cheer you up."

"I'm fine though"

"Bullshit." Jomm rolled his eyes. "I can tell you're bummed out. Just because you're smiling doesn't mean you're fine. You need some bros. Let's hang, man."

"Your friends wouldn't like me" Cida tried to pull his hood up, but Jomm's sword kept it stapled to the tree. "I'm weird and i don't have any friends"

"Pfft. How the hell is that your fault? You just showed up on the planet inside a meteor, so don't blame yourself for not having a friggin' clique. I won't judge you, and neither will they. If they do, I'll straighten 'em into line." Jomm grasped his sword by the handle, and pulled it out of the tree. "Sorry I fucked up your hood, man."

Cida lurched forward, and gave Jomm a long, weird hug.

It was the first genuine moment of happiness that Cida had in a very long time.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:47 am

Jomm and Cida decided to walk, rather than fly. Jomm kept one hand in his pocket, the other casually swaying back and forth.

CIDA: You never said your name sir
JOMM: We'll start realsimple. It isn't sir.
JOMM: My full name is Jomphiel D. Kyova. You can call me Jomm, or just Bro.
CIDA: Ok
CIDA: Im cida marxus
CIDA: You say bro alot
CIDA: How come?
JOMM: Meh. I guess for the samereason some people don't say bro.
JOMM: It's just in my vocab.
CIDA: I guess that makes sense jomm
JOMM: So, what gives? Where'd you come from?
CIDA: Another session
CIDA: Mine didn't go so well but i managed to get out with some help
JOMM: Really? That's slick.
CIDA: Not really
CIDA: I miss my friends
JOMM: I know the feeling.
CIDA: How come
JOMM: I lost most of my friends waaaaaaaay before the session started.
JOMM: ...I don't talk much about this, so keep it to yourself, will you?
CIDA: Ok
JOMM: Pretty much my whole life was paved on absent friends.
JOMM: I grew up in the 24th century.
CIDA: :O
JOMM: Yeah, I know. Hard to believe.
CIDA: Not really
CIDA: I want to know about it though
CIDA: So keep talking please
JOMM: It's a bit of a longstory, so try to not fall asleep.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Cida paused, and sat. They were in the fields, a few miles from Jomm's house.

Maybe if they had kept going, their fate would have been different. Unfortunately, Jomm, wanting to relax, simply knelt on the grass to tell his travelling companion, and newest friend, the story of his life.

JOMM: Well, being in the 24th century was kinda rough. Humans ingeneral were on their way towards extinction.
JOMM: It was the aftermath of a rebellion.
CIDA: Rebellion
JOMM: Yeah. In the 24th century, we had a jerkass overlord.
JOMM: She put two rapping clowns in charge of our government, and experimented with different forms of reproduction. It was a wholebig fuckin' thing with her.
Jomm: Oddly enough, none of that shit worked, and it really set back our population.
JOMM: And that's to say nothing of the "culling".
JOMM: I was born when humanity had pretty much givenup.
JOMM: Our heroes were gone, and the queen was prettymuch curbstomping us to prove a point.
CIDA: That's awful
CIDA: I havent known you for long jomm
CIDA: But i doubt youd go down without a fight
JOMM: Huh. You think so?
CIDA: Yeah
CIDA: Im not good at reading people but
CIDA: I think youd fight even if you were alone
JOMM: I don't like to toot my own horn, bro, but you're kindacorrect.
JOMM: I didn't roll over. My Sensei trained me to fight. Even gave me his old, awesome sword.
JOMM: Me and a few others stood our ground, but we were farapart. We used pesterchum to talk, and compare notes.
JOMM: I knew a guy with a slingshot who could put a steel ball through a drone from a hundred yards.
JOMM: I knew another bro who could build robots out of the scrap.
JOMM: We were a fraternity. Boys, girls, we were far apart, but we were all the best. We coordinated strikes on drone platoons who hunted humans.
JOMM: Then it all fell apart when one of us had the idea to attack the capitol ship itself. We all planned on it, but when we were together, and older.
JOMM: We got on the queen's radar. She even spoke to us from time to time to chat before she launched an attack.
CIDA: Did you save them
JOMM: ...No.
JOMM: It was impossible. I lived on a deserted island.
JOMM: Some of them knew the drones were coming. Some welcomed a chance to make a last stand.
JOMM: Some were scared. I comforted a few of them while they waited.
JOMM: Some just disappeared. They stopped checking in. We all knew what happened when you stopped checking in.
CIDA: Im so sorry
JOMM: They came for me too, but I fought tooth and nail. I wanted to show them who the fuck they were messing with.
JOMM: I got into the medium before the Queen could send more, or dispatch me herself. I only hope that the meteors killed her.
CIDA: Your changing the subject
Jomm: What?
CIDA: Your friends
CIDA: Have you ever talked to anyone about it
JOMM: ...Nope.
CIDA: How did it make you feel
JOMM: What're you, a shrink?
JOMM: ...Fine. But if I tell you, you gotta answer the same damn question when I'm done talking. Deal?
CIDA: Deal
JOMM: Waiting for my friends to die, then just never speaking to them again, wasn't pretty unpleasant.
JOMM: It's like...have you ever felt that weird, empty feeling when you forget the words to your favoritesong?
JOMM: The absence, and the helplessness, of just having people taken from you without being able to do anything about it.
JOMM: I loved them.
CIDA: Thats why you call people bro
CIDA: Because you love them
JOMM: I guess in a small way, yeah.
CIDA: Im sorry that happened to you
CIDA: Do you ever talk to anyone about it
CIDA: Like a friend or something
CIDA: Or a bro
JOMM: Nope.
JOMM: I keep it to myself. That's pretty much Brotocol.
CIDA: You need to talk to people more about it
CIDA: Not healthy to bottle things up
JOMM: Says the guy who's constantly smiling, even though he smashed into the earth on a goddamned meteor.
CIDA: This is just my face
CIDA: Jerk
JOMM: Sorry.
JOMM: It's kinda adorable, actually.
JOMM: ...You into guys, or girls? I have a single friend who's way into guys. You might not be buff enough for him though.
CIDA: Darn.
JOMM: Well, your turn, man.
JOMM: Tell me about where you're from.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down