Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian]

2 posters

Go down

Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian] Empty Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian]

Post by Cardly Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:41 am

Post Scratch Guardian Of Evan

Full Name:Braz Butler
Nickname(s): Brazzy
Height & Weight: 5’2, 7 Stone 2 Pounds
Birthdate: 4th July
Physical appearance: He wears a dark-grey t-shirt; this t-shirt is quite weatherworn. On the middle of the shirt he wears his ‘icon’ proudly. He wears a pair of jeans. Below these jeans he wears some sensible black shoes- they’re quite old...
He is a human with somewhat pale skin. His hair is black, slightly stained orange from an old can of paint that he had once encountered while exploring the remains of the mansion. He has a rather slim build with most of the muscle he has directed into his lungs (not literally). He uses this ‘strength’ to blow the whistle to VERY high pitches.
Personality: Braz is a generally ok kid, he lacks the semi-depression that Evan went through... Even though he is a LOT more lonely that Evan ever was. Braz does have an imaginary friend of sorts, his name is actually  Evan; Braz isn’t sure why he can still interact with Evan, but Evan serves as a conscious of sorts. Evan functions as Braz’s good side- a sort of way to keep the guy out of trouble. You see, Braz is power-hungry, he believes that he outright DESERVES more than he already has. Because of this, he can sometimes seem like a jerk. [‘Evan’ disappears upon entry to the medium] because of that, he slowly becomes worse, feeling alone... And slightly scared. If Braz was approached with a fight, he wouldn’t hesitate to attempt to burst their eardrums.. (Or if God-Tier... To stop them from breathing...) He is a avid cosplayer who uses his dreams to create run-down costumes.
Handle: breathlessButler [BB]
Typing Quirk/Color: Mostly the same as Evan <3 However he uses a LOT more emotes XD He also likes to capitalise words to emphasise their IMPORTANCE! [#B22222]
Eye color: Brick-Red [#B22222]
Symbol: https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/66/24/45/braz_s10.png
Guardian: The old hermit who lives near his ‘house’ [Post-Scratch Evan Chavos]

Strengths:  Resourceful, Hard to make upset, pre-session dreamself awaken.
Weaknesses: Gets out of breath easily, doesn’t easily notice things, the dark bothers him.
Fears/Insecurities: Afraid of the dark and the hermit- no insecurities.
Dislikes: The Hermit [Evan], his consorts.
Driving force: To be better than the rest.
Hobbies: Cosplaying, ‘Surviving’, Using the internet.

God Tier Title: Prince of Breath
Land: Land of Storms and Oppression
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Whistlekind

Describe your character in three words: One Unfortunate Kid
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: His whistle and a bag of Doritos.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:
Stronger.. Or maybe better living conditions.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:
Nothing.. He doesn’t HAVE a fridge. Although if he looked around he would probably find some old Doritos and a packet of Gushers or two.

Other:

In the Post-Scratch universe, the ‘Chavos’ family mansion [Known as The Butler Mansion] was destroyed by the meteor that Braz came in with. Because of this, Braz’s ‘house’ is more of what he was able to create, a shelter of sorts. His house is a cabin, with a sleeping bag, laptop and a rug. He is a resourceful kid who has managed to route the electricity to this cabin to power his laptop. He steals the internet off of the surrounding buildings.

[This may be changed depending on the state of the Post-Scratch world.]

Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian] Braz_t10

Last edited by CardlyAnnoying on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20245
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian] Empty Re: Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian]

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:00 am

~Approoooooooved
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20296
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian] Empty Re: Braz Butler: Prince of Breath [Evan's Post-Scratch Guardian]

Post by Cardly Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:35 am

Made a mistake on the dream planet.

Braz is Prospit.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20245
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:38 am

~reapproved
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20296
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down