Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

HI GUYS I'M A THING

2 posters

Go down

HI GUYS I'M A THING Empty HI GUYS I'M A THING

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Hello friends, I probably not a good RP-er at all, but hey, I'mma find out, right?
I'm a fan of heavy music (namely Metallica, Alter Bridge, As Blood Runs Black, Job for a Cowboy, Avenged Sevenfold, Guns n Roses, Five Finger Death Punch, Black Label Society, Amon Amarth, and Acid Bath at the moment), Homestuck, non-FPS video games (particularly of the fighting and RPG genres), and playing guitar, bass, drums, piano, and vox.  I also have my own vidya game YouTube channel with my roommate, BUT IT SUCKS. (cough search Apollo LXIV cough)

So yeah, ask me things if you wanna know, throw out pointers if you want, and LET'S BE FWIEEENDS :3

Back to top Go down

HI GUYS I'M A THING Empty Re: HI GUYS I'M A THING

Post by ActuallyFace Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:31 am

Hello!

I am Face, nice to meet you uvu I'm into, like... most music, really? A lot of sixties through seventies rock, plus some eighties and nineties in general. I'm not huge on music preference. I like classical a lot, though.

But I love Homestuck, obviously, and also like a billion other fandoms including SuperWhoLock and some sci-fi things.

I am not a gamer at all, and I like never youtube, but I do read lots and do a fuckton of art and writing stuff ouo

Welcome to the forum!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20837
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:02 am

*Sees venomsAntithesis is into metallica.*

Metallica fan yes! Woo! :D

Sorry. Hey! I'm Dex!- Jill or Anne most know me by. Why Jill?

My username is my fan OC human called Jill upon this forum shown [here] As partly my real name is Anne- Slightly...

But anyhow! Aside from all that. I have loved rock and heavy metal music since a very young age. Where from growing up, happened to be awakening on the everyday dawn of the new day, listening to what my brothers and sisters used to blasted out- heavy metal music. I have Listened to the early starts of Heavy metal and their developments to some recent media of music, like pop music, house music, electronic music, etc, etc.

I'm mostly known to be arty in most of my drawings, ranging from somewhat calm to casual drawings. To intense and angry ones. I'm also hesitant to test out a new styles from other peoples drawings, as to what I can see from their drawings. i.e homestuck - to general free style drawings.

By this. I am a girl gamer myself. But lets be fair here. Mostly half of this forums population are devoted gamers all together. Their tastes mostly ranging to all gaming platforms of FPS, strategy games, MMO's, MMORPG, RPGS, so on and so forth. But I like all media and platforms of games to be honest :>

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 am

Good tidings, newcomer! I see you are quite the musician. That's great! Maybe we could sample some of you musics on a later date, that is, if you want to. As for music, I also enjoy Avenged Sevenfold, as well as Metallica, Rise Against, Three Days Grace, and other bands I can't remember at the moment. Well, enough about me, I hope you enjoy the forum! Have a nice day!
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26564
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 am

HELLO! WELCOME ALONG! I am commonly known as Thesp around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down