Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Hyptun Beleex

2 posters

Go down

Hyptun Beleex - Hyptun Beleex Empty Hyptun Beleex

Post by lazyMarauder Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Full Name: Hyptun Beleex
Nickname(s): Hype
Height & Weight: 75 in, 135 lbs
Birthdate: 11/2
Physical appearance: Hyptun is a moderately skinny guy. He walks and stands around with his back slightly bent and his wide shoulders lowered. He lacks any sort of muscles and wears baggy clothes. His two, short horns are sharp and slightly bent, just barely sticking out of his moderately long, black, curly hair. A psionic accdent left him with one yellow scar on each of his cheeks. He wears a yellow shirt with a purple outline, bearing his symbol over his heart. He carries a pouch full of crossbow bolts. His teeth are stump, with the exception of two sharp teeth on the sides. He wears black, baggy pants who also bears his symbol.

Personality: He is a calm and collected guy who barely cares about anything. He rarely says anything if not spoken to but when he does, he tends to drag his vowels out a bit while he is talking. He is relatively friendly unless provoked, and he curses a bit too much. If faced with two opposing things he usually stays neutral and simply watches from the sideline. He never raises his hand in violence unless provoked or ordered to, and when he does he is usually too weak to win. He treats his friends with a decent amount of respect but he still insults them although he almost never really means it. He is difficult to anger and usually responds to hostility with a simple insult. He is however quickly angered if the equality of people is opposed. He believes that no troll is better than the other troll, regardless of blood colour or inherent ability. He is decently intelligent and tends to use sarcasm in his conversations. Although he possesses very powerful psionic abilities, he is awful at using them properly, always resulting in extreme failure (Damaging himself and people/things around him or just failing at summoning anything), so he relies on his strife specibus instead.

Handle: relaxedOffender
Typing Quirk/Color: Hæ typæs in thæ colour of his blood ænd æxpænds somæ vowæls unnæccæcærily. Hæ ælso usæs ,._., somæ timæs to show off thæ scærs on his chææks
Blood color: #cccc33
Symbol: A lower case æ.
Lusus: A sloth

Strengths: Calm and just. Believes all living things to be equal.
Weaknesses: He is physically weak and gives up too easily
Fears/Insecurities: He is very insecure about his short horns and he is claustrophobic.
Likes: He enjoys sweets and likes to read about ancient mythology.
Dislikes: Arrogance and loud noises.
Driving force: He wants to learn to control his powers and become powerful.
Hobbies: Reading and having fun with his Lusus

God Tier Title: Page of Blood
Land: Land of Silence and Rainbows - The land is an endless and silent field of stone with a dark fog covering the area, but with a beautiful sky full of rainbows and sunshine and an oasis rising above the fog beautifully.
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Crossbowkind

Describe your character in three words: Calm, friendly and just
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: His lusus and a boat

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: His physical strength
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Nothing. The lusus eats whatever shows up in the fridge.

Last edited by lazyMarauder on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 19074
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Hyptun Beleex - Hyptun Beleex Empty Re: Hyptun Beleex

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:09 pm

The symbol should be composed of single, thin lines, and also your character's color - so no border or purple. Unless you were trying to capture the shape, in which case you just just use "Æ" or "æ"

Also I am not sure trolls can be born with tattoos... unless they are scars, obtained in some kind of accident? (hint hint Inigo Montoya wink wink nudge nudge)
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20947
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hyptun Beleex - Hyptun Beleex Empty Re: Hyptun Beleex

Post by lazyMarauder Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:21 pm

And i am done with updating
lazyMarauder