Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Sul Cherub Twins

2 posters

Go down

The Sul Cherub Twins Empty The Sul Cherub Twins

Post by tidalTippler Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm

The Sul Cherub Twins YoIq3Is

---------------
Cherub 1
---------------

Full Name: Sullivan
Physical appearance: Dark Green skin with teal cheek marks and eyes. Wears some kind of old rags with his symbol on them, to simbolize his submissive condition and naturist way of life. He wears a black wig when needed.
Personality: He's somewhat benevolent, and always thinks about the others first. Even though he doesn't follow orders from anyone, he has a submission tendency to his twin sister's demands. He can see clearly when someone need help, and even when they do not want it, he helps them. By any means possible. You feeling down? I'll make you feel happy again, even if i need to kill the guy who made that to you in order to do so. You feeling ill? I'll find you a cure, even if i need to destroy some place to get it. You feeling angry? I'll fight with you untill you feel better, alive or not.
Has an interest in herbs and medicine, and likes to study biology. Because of that, he knows a lot about the Cherub physiology, reproduction and illness, but lacks knowledge in their mythology. His half of the room is filled with lots of kinds of diferent herbs and books about the themes above.
He has some strange fear of heights, which is countered by his sister's fear of blood.

Handle: xeroxYardbird [XY]
Typing Quirk/Color: Oh, sorry, but he has a tendency to start dialogs with "Oh, godness," and "Oh, you,". He's also always asking forgiveness and being subordinate. He writes in Firebrick (B22222).
Blood color: Teal (1BE4E4)
Symbol: (union symbol with two spheres)
Juju: A Broken-Tip Blue Pencil

Strengths: Benevolent, loyal, energetic, good aim, takes orders seryously.
Weaknesses: Bad at close-range combat, acrophobic, submissive.
Fears/Insecurities: Not being able to help someone.
Likes: Biology, herbs, his sister, union, having lots of friends.
Dislikes: Disunion, evil, heights.
Driving force: Making my life happier by making everyone else's lives easier.
Hobbies: Studying.

The Sul Cherub Twins OunsMIn

God Tier Title: Shaman of Blood (exactly like the Sylph, but male)
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Weapon Duality: Handmirror/SyringueCrossbow

Describe your character in three words: Benevolent Submissive Exaggerated
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Some herbs and his sister.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: His body, so he could live without his sister.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Salads and stuff.

Other: He's afraid of his sister's aspect, and the same applies to her.

The Sul Cherub Twins Lhzx0eF

---------------
Cherub 2
---------------

Full Name: Sulmaria
Physical appearance: Dark Green skin with orange-red cheek marks and eyes. Wears expensive and comfy "little princess" clothes, to simbolize her dominant condition and fancy way of life. She wears a black wig when needed.
Personality: She's somewhat selfish, and always thinks about herself before the others. Even though she doesn't follow orders from anyone, she has a dominative tendency with her twin brother. She can see clearly when someone is having some hard time, and she has a bad habit of making their life even harder, justfor the pleasure to see them solve the new situation. By any means possible. You locked yourself in your room? I'll build three more layers of wall, including a password-locked door for each one of them, and put some serial killer inside to fasten your escape.
Has an interest in religion and mythology, and likes to study psychology. Because of that, she knows a lot about the Cherub mythology, insights and psychological profiles, but lacks knowledge in their biology. Her half of the room is filled with lots of kinds of diferent scrolls and books about the themes above.
She has some strange fear of blood, which is countered by her brother's fear of heights.

Handle: yoghourtXysts [YX]
Typing Quirk/Color: she has a tendency to write the way she wants so she don't capitalize or punctuation and she writes in cadet blue (5F9EA0) and stuff like that
Blood color: Orange Red (E85700)
Symbol: (intersection symbol, with two spheres)
Juju: A Orange Pencil Sharpener

Strengths: Carefree, optimistic, ironic, fast-thinking, leader material, reverse psychology master.
Weaknesses: Do not follow orders, really bad girl, lazy, selfish, hemophobic.
Fears/Insecurities: The life becoming boring and restricted.
Likes: Comanding her brother, studying psychology, manipulating others.
Dislikes: Her brother, biology, blood.
Driving force: Making my life funnier by making everyone else's lives harder.
Hobbies: Dominating over her brother.

The Sul Cherub Twins NA0IK6h
God Tier Title: Princess of Breath (exactly like the Prince, but female)
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Weapon Duality: Harmonica/GrassTrimmer

Describe your character in three words: Manipulative Carefree Bitch
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Her weapon and a idiot to play with.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: Her body, so she could live without her brother.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Sweets and stuff.

Other:
Even though she's the "bad cherub", she doesn't wants to kill her other self. Actually, she finds really interesting the way she can harder his life, and think as death as some "easy way" out of her domain. So she hates him, but at the same time, do not wants to kill him purposely.
This actually enable their session to become just some Void one, not a Dull one, because Sullivan will be able to live as a dreamself after the inner fight between the two halves.

---------------
Shared information of Cherubs
---------------

Nickname(s): Ivan (his human fake name) & Maria (her human fake name)
Height & Weight: 1,7 meters and 60 kilograms
Land: Land of Helium and Iron (LOHAI)

Last edited by tidalTippler on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 18853

Back to top Go down

The Sul Cherub Twins Empty Re: The Sul Cherub Twins

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Hm...

I'll say approve-!

...For now. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 pm

I edited with some images for the Shaman and Princess God Tiers. Because they are not canon, so now you guys have a idea with how does they look like...

Credits to HSResources and Kakunabe for making this incredible drawing <3

Oh and by the way, if someone still didn't understand:
The Shaman is exactly like the Sylph, but male. Same powers, same mission, same "heals the aspect and gives the example through aspect". The only difference is the name and the god-hood.
The Princess is exactly like the Prince, but female. Same powers, same mission, same "destroy the aspect or destroy through aspect". The only difference is the name and the god-hood.
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 18853

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:23 pm

re-approved!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617