» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Today at 12:10 am

» Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]
by Derpy Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» SBURB Zeta (Closed... for now)
by BurdenKing Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 pm

» Sburb Session ((Looking for trolls!))
by aestheticAvenger Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

» another session rp ((openerino))
by Derpy Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 am

» SGRUB Theta [Closed]
by ZoozooKinkajou Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 pm

» Pluvus Hdifix
by Plumscreech Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

» Arty Southers
by Thrillho Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 7516

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Bump!

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Artist of the talksprite I use here -- http://cosmickidder.tumblr.com/search/talksprite

---

Characters:
Trolls:
Teanna Refree
Rolyat Neirbo
Prycon Mayhem

The Disciple

Human:
Dally Curtis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1328
Boondollars : 12194
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:43 pm

I would offer my services but I only have one female human and she is prospit, and my prospit troll shares the literal same class with Ginoia

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:27 pm

I'm just going to bump this up and hope that someone else is able to join and fill in the last two spots.
Back to top Go down
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Bump!

Artist of the talksprite I use here -- http://cosmickidder.tumblr.com/search/talksprite

---

Characters:
Trolls:
Teanna Refree
Rolyat Neirbo
Prycon Mayhem

The Disciple

Human:
Dally Curtis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 9202
My Pet : TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Is it cool if I join?

I have a Page of Time human female who is supposed to be Prospit, but can be Derse just as well for this session, if that's cool uvu And Alex is always fun to play!

Here's the stuff:

Alex Magram - vociferousMiwok [VM] - Page of Time - Orange (#ff590a) text - Derse (For this session)

[spoiler="OCs"]
Alex - Page of Time - ff590a
Wess - Seer of Void - aad3e3

*Pic by noblealyssum.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actuallyface.tumblr.com
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 8097

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:04 pm

It's more than cool!

I've updated the list. Only one spot left (male troll Prospit dreamer)!

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Yes, just one more to go! (^^) I guess I'll just be preparing an introduction in advance, for when the session starts.
Back to top Go down
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Bumppp

---

Characters:
Trolls:
Teanna Refree
Rolyat Neirbo
Prycon Mayhem

The Disciple

Human:
Dally Curtis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:03 pm

I'm thinking we should aim to start this around the end of the upcoming week, when goldenCrown said her absence'd be over?

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Yeah sure, I think that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Sounds good to me!

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:41 pm

I'm just going to bump this up once again, and just to start up a conversation, does anyone have any thoughts on what they think their jujus should be?
Back to top Go down
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:07 pm

thanatosDefiant wrote:
I'm just going to bump this up once again, and just to start up a conversation, does anyone have any thoughts on what they think their jujus should be?  
Oh gosh, no. I've got no idea what to do for juju right now, though I'm sure I can think of something

---

Characters:
Trolls:
Teanna Refree
Rolyat Neirbo
Prycon Mayhem

The Disciple

Human:
Dally Curtis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 am

I'm with Dissy on this one, I haven't got a clue.

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Well as for me, I was thinking of an item similar to Pandora's box, since in the original story, it was Pandora's curiosity that led her to open the box, as she desperately wanted knowledge of what was inside of it despite being told not to open it. I think that this might be able to fit because, Orin, being a Void player, which is thought by some people to be the aspect of hidden knowledge, might be able to go along with a story similar to Pandora's, and cause one of the many interferences that we talked about a couple of pages ago. But some problems might arise from this as it was Hephaestus that created it to begin with, meaning that it may or may not be better for a Time player I guess?
Back to top Go down
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:57 pm

That sounds cool... And Alex could take the box.
We could also, having eight players, do something cool with the sins themselves. As the legend goes, pandora unleashed the seven sins (lust, gluttony, envy, greed, wrath, two others my memory fails me on because I didn't pay enough attention to Fullmetal Alchemist three years ago) and left hope inside the box, creating eight things total. As we're doing eight players, well... that could work well!

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Also whispers I am offering Alex, not demanding!

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:01 am

Okay, guys! I'm going to try really really hard to be back for good and get this thing going again, because it would be terrible if this crashed. Also, I'm incredibly, immeasurably sorry about this entire absence of mine.

Anyway, we're still looking for a male, Prospit-dreaming troll, if those are things that still exist!

(Additionally, I like the idea of the seven sins. ...Sachar and greed go hand in hand!)

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:06 am

Well if we were to go along with adding the seven sins into the session, I'd like to use lust as the sin for Orin. The reason for this is because, Orin has a tendency to fall in love with almost anybody he meets, even if the crush doesn't really last that long. So I think that it might work to some level, and yeah, a male troll prospit dreamer would be great right about now, I really hope we're able to get this started soon.
Back to top Go down
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Sweeeet!

And uh, I can play Chanis if that is the case! He is a male prospit-dreaming troll. I think Pride would be good for him, and maybe Wrath for Alex instead of Hope, if that's cool!

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Well I think that might work, if you're up to the task of playing two characters at once.
Back to top Go down
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Of course! I think I can handle it.

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 am

bump

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 am

Hmm, are the sins supposed to relate to the troll, or could it be either it matches/fits them, or it is the complete opposite of them? Because Wrath would be the most fitting for Teanna as she's always trying to hold back her highblood rage, but since Alex has Wrath the only other one for Tea would be sloth, the complete opposite of her since she's really active!

If we're going with the 7 deadly sins, the point of them could either be to boost the particular sin inside the player if it matches, and if it's the opposite it can try to corrupt the player with that sin?

---

Characters:
Trolls:
Teanna Refree
Rolyat Neirbo
Prycon Mayhem

The Disciple

Human:
Dally Curtis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Hmmm... Well, I think it would be the sin that best fits them, but we do have two characters that fit wrath better than anything.

I could make Alex take the box, and be left with Hope, but I don't know how well it would work for her. Time players are patient and accept inevitability, and accepting death and all other events as inevitable is definitely not much of an optimistic, hopeful thing.

She is a page, and thus lacks those qualities at the beginning of the game, but I still don't know how well that works. She will at some point have to progress, or... I guess die like Tavros did before she reaches any kind of potential.

Actually, maybe it would work.

She could be the Hope left in the box (at first, anyways), and thus hold some herself during the first part of the game. Perhaps before she is able to really progress, and let go of her hope to become accepting and patient and just generally lacking in much of her fire, she is killed.

We have a Prince of Life, which means they would destroy, destroy with, and be destroyed by the life aspect. So, perhaps in destroying the rules of life (testing rules and boundaries is also a life thing), Sachar allows Alex to be revived after death?

She could exist as a sort of Aradia-like ghost, but perhaps a bit different. Instead of an always-constant unopinionated and dispassionate floaty thing, maybe the hope would change her. She would become a strange, intangible beacon of hope. Eternally optimistic, always with the right words. She wouldn't really have any power, or the ability to affect anything in a big way, but there she would be anyways in the mess of sin, just as the myth itself describes.

Actually, I can see her getting a bit weird with that. Alex isn't like that normally, and perhaps a sliver of herself would remain in the midst of the hope, trying to protest against all of this absolute fucking craziness but unable to do anything about any of it.

[spoiler="OCs"]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)   

Back to top Go down

Session: Interference REBOOT (Now open!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: