Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

+2
bluefire31
TheChaotic1
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 4 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:50 pm

he looked at her now with an expression of deep thought

"hmm well i have not exactly explored all to much of the surounding area i mean i found this amazing place with food and a place to drink so i newer had much need to so i am not exactly familiar with to much of the area"
he looked around and then faced where he came from before
"well uhm there is a lake over there"
he then looked around to a different forest wall
"and i think the mountains are in that direction"
he then turned to jill the litleo

Back to top Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 4 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Jill the litleo suddenly has an idea as shown on her expression.

"Maybe we should go around the area asking the nearest poképals"

Jill said quite cheery in her idea.

// I got to stop talking Pokémon Mystery Dungeon style. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 pm

"alright then let's go. Take the lead"

He looked at jill waiting for her to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Jill nodded and then started to take the lead towards the lake Kyle mentioned, passing through tall grass and bushes along the shot travel. As it took them two to get there within three minuets to walk over towards the lake. Jill peered over the edge of the lake to look down in it as she scurried away from it backwards. Jill shook her head and started to have a quick glance around the area to see any possible streams or rivers. However the lake seems to be fed by a waterfall.

"How long have you been here Kyle?"

Jill asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Followed her walking right next to jill and when she asked him how long he had been there he looked to her with a smile

"hmm i newer really thought about it maybe a few months? heck i might even have been here for a year. I just newer took the time to count since it is just so peacefull altough i do sometimes nee to fight the ocassional trainer.

he then had a kind of dissapointed face

"i havent been able to evolve yet i mean i really want to be a marshtomp and then become a swampert but i havent gotten enough experience yet"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Jill turned her head towards Kyle with a her head slightly tilted.

"I'm sorry to hear. I would've faced off trainers myself. But my brother tells me to stay back whiles he fights with them instead of me. Like I understand hes doing it to protect me. But I really want to defend for myself someday."

Jill straightens her head again as she continues to look at Kyle.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Orfeus got up, with the help of the lucario, and spit out a bunch of leaves. 

"Thanks, uhh... Lucario. Im Orfeus."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20231
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:01 pm

"hmmm well uhm hey maybe! we could have a small sparing mach? just a small test battle? i mean i am not all that good in fighting i am pretty sure you would beat me in a battle"
he smiled to Jill the litleo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:32 pm

"Henoia. Pleasant to meet your aquantince."

She plucked another berry from the tree, offering it to the Dewott.

"This should fix up any wounds."
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20361
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:42 pm

"Thanks, Henoia." He takes the berry, and eats it.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 pm

"Mmhm."

She begin to eat her berry, looking around. She could see the small ones talking, and she turns back to the Dewott.

"Nice entrance."
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:06 pm

"Eheh... Yeah. I was attempting to show off. Because I do that. I failed. Badly." Orfeus rubs the back of his head.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:15 pm

She snickers softly, finishing her berry. She keeps another in her grasp, perhaps for a battle. She itches her ear again, then twitching it softly.

"Maybe not leaping from a tree would help."
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:15 am

"That seems like a good idea." He shrugs.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:12 am

Jill looked surprised at first of the request of Kyle and nodded whiles smiling back at him.

"Alright. I'll do my best!"

Jill the litleo then turns on the spot, having her back at Kyle the mudkip and started to walk a few feet away before turning to face him. Jill then called out.

"I'm ready!"

Jill did a toothy grin, awaiting for Kyle's offer of a wild pokemon one vs one to be accepted.

// I'm gonna make it that as in retrospect towards recent release pokemon game X and Y that Jill whom is a Litleo would be a level five, whiles the moves stats say she would have. Leer, Tackle and Ember. If kyle was yet mentioned in previous postings used water gun. He would be a level ten. But unlike me. That's for you to decide. Like here. Jill - Litleo ♀ VS Kyle - Mudkip ♂

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:32 am

//my mudkip is at level 11/

He smiled at Jill knowing she was a fire type he obviously would not use to many water guns or mud-slaps.

"alright then here i go!"

He ran at a semi medium speed at the litleo use its tackle attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 am

Jill saw him approaching and panicked on the spot slightly as she got hit by the tackle. Jill landed a few feet away, quite close to the waters edge laying down on her side. She steadily got up and turned her head to face Kyle quickly before inhaling deeply and spat out a very hot Ember attack towards Kyle, with the high hopes it would get him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:12 pm

He smiled and shoot a really small stream of water at it but intentionally let some embers hit him directly. Making a small pained face he returned the attack with a exremlly small mud-slap attack that went in a straight line for Litleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Jill got hit by the small mud slap and stood there squinting her eyes shut. But when she reopened her eyelids, she notice it was not so much. Jill shook it off quickly and then started to dash towards Kyle to attempt in tackling him. But as she ran, she was leaping in a zig zag motion. Maybe she's trying to dodge possible attacks as she tackles?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Kyle stands there still only this time he was going to counter attack perfectly. He stood still and raised his fin straight into the air and anticipated her next move, he then ran right for the spot she was going to be next and did a full body tackle still taking damage seeing as she was also doing a tackle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Jill the litleo had yet again been tackled and stood there only from been shifted of her attack route. But however she attempted to use Leer on Kyle- if it was successful at all as she stood there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:14 pm

The leer was hugely successful making mudkip stand there moving one leg back. He then responded by using growl at her and hoped it would also be successful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:56 pm

The growl did get to her, but it only intimidated Jill to inhale deeply and spit out another red hot ember at Kyle. In yet more hopes then ever before it would get to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Mudkip stood there and took the entier attack and his entier body is engulfed in flames he could not believe it he had a burn status! He quickly looked to Jill the litleo and had a kind of worried but this time he countered with a full power Water Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Jill saw it coming and started to run away from it as quickly as she could. But in her ever lasting running she was hit, rolling about on the ground before laying there for a moment or two. She tried to get up but fell back down, admitting defeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next