Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

+2
bluefire31
TheChaotic1
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 6 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:41 am

Kyle the mudkip eyes widen and he quickly moves if he was to tackle she would get hurt but she would not fall in the water altough then again she might then fall into the water so he quickly acts by jumping into the water and tries to catch her on his head even if his head fin would get hurt and she might still fall he did not want to intentionally hurt her with tackle and besides that would only cause her to fall in a different part of the lake.

Back to top Go down

PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all! - Page 6 Empty Re: PokeStuck, Gotta stuck them all!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:00 am

Jill rearranged her pawings as she fell and stood on Kyle the mudkips head, avoiding his head fin as possible. Jill quickly jumped to the bank of the lake, as her front paws hold on the edge trying to get up. Jill scrapes with her behind legs, trying to get up as her claws only digs out chunks of mud into the lake as she struggles slightly. Trying to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:03 am

Kyle get's behind her trying to help he with pushing her up

"come on you can do it!"

he was ignoring the mud that hit his face as she was digging chunks of mud out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:47 am

Jill then manages to get a grip of the lake side bank and pushes herself out. Jill then turns around to lower her font half of body to open her mouth wide and gently bite-grasp hold of Kyles head fin to attempt to pull him out of the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:51 am

He does a small pained expression he himself was not sure if other mudkip had such sensetive fins but he most certainly did have them either way he started to slowly climb up reaching the top with Jill's help

"thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 am

Jill steps back and looks to the either side of him slightly before asking. "Are you okay? Did I not hurt you with my teeth?" Jill stopped leaning side to side to look Kyle over as she looked at him quite worriedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:31 am

He gave her a fake smile but still felt pain in his head fin

"yeah it's ok don't worry about it it's perfectly fine

he moves his head fin back and forth and held back any pain he felt

"see perfe..ctly fine"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Jill the Litleo then smiles at Kyle in relief.

"Thank heavens. I thought you were injured in my slight accident then. Sorry about that. It was rather silly of myself that I nearly fell into the lake."

Jill said with only a slight hint of sadness in the tone of voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:21 pm

he had a slight frown hearing the small sad tone

"hey hey come on everyone makes mistakes i mean i have made plenty in my life"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Jill nodded at Kyle and turned on the spot to look back towards the small stream that the lake water rushes down. Jill the litleo starts walking towards the stream to see where it leads. As she got towards the stream. It turned out that there was a steep cliff edge that lead down towards somewhere dark. It seems that where ever the darkness leads too, is towards a very deepest part of the forest. Jill the Litleo pulled a face, not daring to travel down into there. Even if there was a way down somewhere, she still would not go down. Somewhere just seems a little too haunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:11 am

If you don't mind me joining I got anaiko as wild amaura with arura beam rock yomb take down and heal pulsh
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 18930
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 am

*I block of ice falls down the waterfall into the lake and shatters revieleing a pokemon that was traped inside now free*
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 18930
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6