Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Silan Jester

Go down

Silan Jester Empty Silan Jester

Post by sentientSound Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 am

Full Name: Silan Jester
Nickname(s): Si(+), Jester(+), Clown(-)
Height & Weight: 5'11"/124 lbs
Birthdate: 12/27/1995
Physical appearance:
Silan is slim and wiry. Always has been, on account of his fast metabolism. He is much stronger than he appears though, only because he knows how to use his weapons. He's able to carry his own weight with his arms because it's so small. His skin is terribly pale on account that he doesn't get much sunlight. He and his Sis are night owls, so they had the windows blocked with solar panels. His hair is short and well maintained, via use of shampoo and conditioner on a daily basis and his fingers are very thin and not very long, but not short either. His arms are a couple of inches longer than average, and his legs are about half an inch longer. His feet aren't too wide and not very big either, giving him the edge of speed over bigger opponents. And his torso is very slim, kinda like a cylinder that was pinched at the center, where his waist would have been.
He wears dark colors over his light slate blue T-shirt. His deep violet jacket is only a few centimeters short of the hem of his T-shirt and he keeps a couple of silver paper clips on the collar's left side for a small glint of light. The jacket's sleeves are rolled up and secured with a latch and button made of the same fabric. Finally, on either side of the zipper is a horizontal striped white-purple scheme going out about 6 inches. Hs jeans are a worn black and are set close to his skin in such a way that it doesn't appear to be exactly skinny jeans, but somewhere up that alley. On the lower right leg of his jeans, there is a white harlequin silhouette looking out to the side. His shoes are white with black trim to match this. His accessories include two small silver hoops in his upper left ear cartilage, a black tear tattoo under his right eye about 3 centimeters down, several assorted wristbands, and a silver wedding band from Sis. He cannot fit the ring just yet, so he has it on a necklace.
[If there is trouble, please refer to my avatar]
Personality:
He toggles between two emotional hemispheres. Outgoing and free-wheeling to depressed and saddening and back. His outgoing side is really fun to be around. He is really funny, or at least he tries to be and if it isn't funny then it's just so bad that the joke is ironically funny in the sense that the joke is the joke and is therefore funny once again. This side loves being the center of attention and will act out to get it, even at dire consequences. If there are girls that are into him, then they are most likely into this side of him. They could never know his dark side. The side that would rather just disappear. The side that is absolutely positive that no one cares for him. The side that is echelons sadder than the other.
On an average day, he's more out-going, but not strung up on getting attention to the point of picking fights with his Sis. He's more level headed, and even tempered then. There isn't much more to elaborate on this.
When confronted with the music types stated in his weaknesses, his emotional profile will either be spiked into the extreme hemisphere, or go completely blank. His emotions are just about the only thing that acts as a buffer to any psionic (for sake of context) activity from humans. But even with his emotions running efficiently, a Troll's psionic wave can and will distort his mental flow. He isn't impervious, and he knows he isn't, but he knows that another human would have to fight for control. He's never uttered a word of his musical sensitivity to another soul, save for his Sis, and doesn't plan to.

Handle: sentientSound
Typing Quirk/Color:
i sPeaK with a PronounceD Bass in my Voice By aCcenTinG all of the harD sounDs in the leTTers. this means noT aCcentinG sofT c's and T-h's. when i geT uPseT, my VoiCE TENDS TO CRESCENDO RATHER QUICKLY AND I TYPE THIS FOR EFFECT. BuT i Try noT To leT PeoPle uPseT me. i also TenD To maKe lyriCal references anD innuenDos.
Eye color:  Light Slate Blue
Symbol: Bass Clef
Guardian: For as long as he could remember, Silan has been looked after by his Sis. This accounts to his effeminate demeanor and his rather lax sexual tendencies. Not like he's gay, more like he's open minded. His Sis is a rather gentle being when she is listening to the right music. She always has music of various genres playing, and when the mood of the song changes, so do hers. She has even beaten Jester's ass on account of some crazy zeldastep. She employs the discuskind (rangekind) strife abstratus to do this. But most of the time she's chill.

Strengths:
Musically Incline - Being raised listening to all kinds of music, Silan has become sensitive to many different sounds. So sensitive that it may aid in the acquiring and execution of Fraymotif Abilities. Although, Fraymotifs are very strong aspects of the game and so this can only constitute as a vague WHAT-IF.
Charisma - Being raised by his Sis made him sensitive to the many needs of women which may grant him more female friends than male. This can be a good thing though, seeing as there are many useful female exclusive classes.
Intelligence - He is a smart kid. He may be able to keep up with weird time shenanigans and is usually right. His intellectual buffs include: understanding, finding loopholes, confusing aggressive parties, and analyzation.
Weaknesses:
Athsma - Being a Prince of Breath, this instantly translates into Destroyer of Air. This would give him the ability to destroy entire pockets of air once strong enough, but, like Dirk and Kurlos, this Prince lacks his aspect. Just as Dirk, Prince of Heart, could be described as heartless, and Kurlos, Prince of Rage, absolutely chill; Silan would be breathless. Though it is better personified as Athsma. He is able to deal with it most of the times, but after taxing battles such as those with his Sis, he has to lie down and take a breather.
Obsessive Compulsion - He has an acute sensitivity to aesthetics and is prone to flipping out when something is out of place, usually of concern in his room and the den. He isn't allowed into Sis' room. Too many preacious albums. Ironically, he doesn't flip out when he goes into his own room and sees the discs and albums strewn about. Maybe they belong there, I guess we'll never know.
Noise - Before I go into this, there is indeed a difference between noise and sound. Sound is pleasant on the ears, as where noise is not. And Silan's ears are extra sensitive to noise in particular. It sends a ripple of pain through his head like the lash of Sis' whip. If it's bad enough he will go into a berserk state or pass out. Either way he could end up dying at least once during a noise-rooted episode.
Sugar - No... Just no. Silan has never ever been allowed to have sugar. Not ever. No. No. No. Natural sugars don't count, fruits are fair game.
Heavily Repetitive Music - Heavily meaning repeat the same phrase from approx. 7 seconds ago for ten minutes the song ends. This will throw Silan into a sleeper kind of state, only that he will not enter the Dreamself state. He will be unconscious and still awake, trapped in his waking self if you will. Or should I say Trapt. But seriously, this is bad. Really bad. In this state, he is easily susceptible to brainwashing and mind wiping and can even be manipulated as a type of sleeper agent. Luckily only a Mind affinitied player would have the skills to do that efficiently.
Emotionally Rooted Music - By now you must know that Silan's emotions are only heightened by the music he listens to. It's type of music may well send him into a deep depression. Not to mention he'll be too sad to switch music.
Music Conflicting Current Emotion - God help me if this happens. Silan will freeze up, at least until he deals with the internal conflict. But that can be just long enough to die more than twice. That's why his music is sorted by emotion.
Fears/Insecurities:
Sis - It's more of a respectful fear as he quotes a young Strider, "Sis... Just kicked my ass... That's.. Really all there is to say on the matter."
Noise - He fears that one day he'll be driven bonkers by the accumulation of noise exposure.
Silence - A deadly silence would give him the feeling of being deaf. Without hearing, what has he to live for.
Harlequins - Come on... It IS his namesake.
Music - Duh. He's nothing without music.
Yoyos - They're badass weapons. End of story.
Dislikes:
Flashing Lights - What if he has a seizure. That'd be bad.
Clowns - hey are too bright for his tastes, as opposed to the regal jester.
People Who Talk Over His Headphones At Max Volume - Nuff said.
Driving force: His Muse - Silan, being raised in a feminine household, is willing to wait as long as it takes for him to find his muse. His soul mate, if you will. But he doesn't fall easily. He isn't just looking for someone who will kiss and be with him. He's into more of an emotional bond, and he refuses to die before he finds it.
Hobbies:
Rap - Nerdcore, dubstep, not you're normal "gangsta" rap. Gangsta rap sucks.
Decipher - He likes to look into how things work on a theoretical basis. It's entertaining.

God Tier Title: Prince of Breath
Land:
Land of Mist and Glow - It is a bright and exuberant planet. Or at least it was before Typheus awakened. His murky mist has plagued LOMAG for many generations [even though the Incipisphere was only just created]. My quest is to awaken as my Consorts' guardian and protect the defenseless iguanas from my denizen.
Denizen - Typheus [Denizen of Breath]
Consorts - Lavender scaled iguanas
Quest - Guardian: Protect my consorts by defeating the denizen
Derse or Prospit: Chaotic Prospitian Dreamself
Weapon: Yoyokind (fastkind) Abstratus

Describe your character in three words: Uninhibited Mind Speak
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: His iPod and his Yoyo

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:
Nothing - Unlike most people, Silan is an individualist. He loves himself even with his faults. It's all part of his unique package. He's absolutely content with his character.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:
Sis - HURRY UP GTFOH!!! SHE'S GOT HER WHIP!!

Other:
sentientSound
sentientSound
Anklebiter

Sagittarius Posts : 114
Boondollars : 19295
Location : Land of Mist and Glow | Land of Malice and Colosseums

Back to top Go down

Silan Jester Empty Re: Silan Jester

Post by sentientSound Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:21 am

Whoo, that was an ordeal. All's good now though.
sentientSound
sentientSound
Anklebiter

Sagittarius Posts : 114
Boondollars : 19295
Location : Land of Mist and Glow | Land of Malice and Colosseums

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:03 am

APPROVED -DA! :D

Back to top Go down