Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Dead Trolls [Open]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dead Trolls [Open] Empty Dead Trolls [Open]

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 pm

There is a dream bubble for every dead troll. But in a certain session, all trolls were lead to this specific dream bubble. A grey, destroyed Alternia is the setting.

A violet blooded troll wanders the paths of a destroyed alternia. His eyes, pale white. His hands, in his pockets, he walks the paths endlessly. This dead troll, is Orfeus Castor.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20231
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Dead Trolls [Open] Empty Re: Dead Trolls [Open]

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:06 pm

A sound of almost rock and small grunts echo from off to the right of the orefues captor, from it seemed to be a troll attacking dummies. She spun on her let foot, her right raising upwards as she spun. She kicks a dummies head off, sending it flying. She seems to pause after that, her back kept turned to the new troll.

This troll was Henoia Fleran, a long ponytail archs from her head all the way down to her waist. Her black long sleved shirt, cut off at the somache is on as always, and her black pants move to black boots. She was in her normal attire, nothing strange about her, save for the white eyes.

Her white pupils look around at her small circle of destroyed circe of dummies, and seemed to sigh. She looks at the last one standing, and simply seemed to slice through it in a moment, stopping on the other side. She frowned, looking at the circle.

"Even in death I find no outlet for anger. Pity."

Off in the distance, a smaller round of giggles is heard as another troll begins to paint on a wall.

But lets stick with miss henoia for now, Shall we?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20361
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Another young troll appears in the midst of a broken wasteland so many used to call home.

She opens her dead, glazed eyes—pupil and iris milky white with a creamy swirl of grey curiousness. She groans and clutches her delicate horns, sitting up. She knows she is dead—she has been ever since a meteor demolished her hive, lusus, and her into small smears of trace cerulean into dust. So where is she?

[color=#336699]"> WHERE >M I? <"[/color] she mutters to herself, voicing her concerns. She was last in a comfortable scene of her hive, where she had been snuggling up to her lusus with a movie that has a much too long name to be said right now. As we stated before, she had last been in a warm environment, and was not expecting of the least to be torn away from that and to be dropped into a dusty, icy cold crater of what she used to call "home".

Her name is Cervid Chital, and she's feeling pretty alone.

But before she calls out, she hears a faint whipping and grunting noises to her left, and can see a short figure bobbing away in the distance to her right. She's unsure of which to follow.

[color=#336699]">HEY, YOU! BITCHES!<"[/color] She cried out, hoping crude profanity would gain the attention of both fellow trolls. She scrambles out of the crater, toppling out of it without any grace whatsoever. She can see the walking figure stop, along with the noises of battle. [color=#336699]">OVER HERE!<"[/color] She scrambles to her feet, flailing her arms.

Last edited by cythereanCallipygous on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:46 pm

The clinking of metal against metal echoed through the room and from a distance you could see sparks from the few wires that we being attached to one another. He found a cave in this wasteland, who knows how long ago, and only comes out for supplies - if needed.

Creating and upgrading automail was now the only thing Abunsi did - or would allow himself to do - ever since the day he died. The only company he kept was his lusus, Vulpinia, who still had the automail legs even in death, reminding him of yet another mistake. But he didn't hold her against his mistake, that wouldn't be fair to either of them.

He finished the new arm and carelessly tossed it into the pile with the others before calling Vulpinia up onto his desk to he could work on her leg upgrade again, not that she needed it. But she never gave mind to all the needless upgrades he put into her false limbs, and he loved her all the more for it. She was, after all, the closest friend he's ever had and always stood by him no matter what.

"|/=... Thank-you." He muttered.

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Henoia turned her head, even from the distance her glare was clear. She walks over, her hands free of whatever was slicing through the dummies. She looked over the troll as she walks over, when she was within speaking distance she spoke.

"You have precisely ten seconds to tell me why you insulted me before I destroy you."

She pauses before the troll, her arms crossing over her chest. She shifts her weight to her right, remaining silent as she listens.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:52 pm

">BEC>USE I NEEDED YOUR F>T>SS OVER HERE,<" Cervid responded, her levels of sass flying through the roof. She knew the troll in front of her was an Indigoblood—one of the most dangerous—but she was already dead, and din't really care too much. She jabbed a finger as high up as she could—because that was the other troll's chin area—and squinted suspiciously. ">NOW C>N YOU TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK I >M?<"

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Her eyes seemed bored, as the finger moved to her mouth she would move a hand up suddenly, attempting to grab her wrist. If this worked she would twist it around, attemting to make her arm spin as well.

If this worked or not she would growl, showing her razor - near shark like - rows of teeth. Her milky eyes seem to shake slightly, near the edge of rage. She would not let this show in her voice - which retained a near almost emotionless levels - and spoke to the troll.

"You will change your attitude. Right now, The only thing that is keeping my hand out of your eye is my. . . kindess. Explain yourself."

Her voice allowed a bit of anger out, making the word kindess have a slight emphasis.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:17 pm

But this did not work, because Cervid danced away with an almost devilish grin as soon as there was an attempt. She stuck her tongue out, elated with the feeling of eluding predators.

[color=#336699]">WELL, SINCE IM SUCH > GRE>T GIRL, ILL DO WH>T YOU WANT<"[/color] she said with a childish giggle. She then forced her face to become gaunt and serious, even going so far as to lower her tone. [color=#336699]"I DONT KNOW WHY IM HERE. I DONT KNOW WHY YOURE HERE WITH ME. IVE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE, SO WHY WOULD WE SH>RE MEMORIES?"[/color]

She jerked her head towards the other troll in the distance. [color=#336699]">KNOW TH>T GUY, EITHER?<"[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Orfeus continued walking down the path, his hands remain in his pockets. His head shifts at the sound off to his right. The sound of people. People. One of those things he truely missed after his death. Lets get to that, his death.

As usual, and expected by everyone at this point, he went insane. This was after he had died on his quest bed, and his ancestor took over his body. Eventually, after a large killing spree, he was brutally murdered by someone who is not known to him at this point. He can't remember. Anyways, back to whats going on now.

Orfeus peers through the trees at Henoia and Cervid 'chatting'. He walks through the trees, and stands there.

"Hi."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:34 pm

[color=#336699]">D>NG,<"[/color] Cervid whistled, pausing her bickering to give the guy the elevator look. [color=#336699]">LOOK WHO WE H>VE HERE, MISTER ROY>LTY!<"[/color] She snickered behind a hand, dusting off her jacket feverishly. She couldn't really tell if he was actually that handsome or not—kind of hard to tell when every body's dead—but she could feel all the hearts floating around her.

She then frowned, because it brought her back to the question. There was a trio now, and how many others were out there?

[color=#336699]">WHY THE FUCK >RE WE HERE?<"[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 pm

"Because we died. This is where dead people go. Kinda like LIMBO. From what I gathered anyway." Orfeus spoke in a blank, emotionless tone. His face was also emotionless, as opposed to his usual happy-go-lucky attitude and sarcasm.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 pm

">GEE, TH>NKS. WHY DONT I DRAW YOU A PICTURE THAT SAYS 'C>PT>IN OBVIOUS, HUH?<" She scoffed, rolling (or at least tried to, hard to tell when you don't really have irises anymore) her eyes. She jabbed a finger at him, taking a step and getting into his face. ">I ME>N, WHY >RE WE IN THIS BUTT>SS WASTEL>ND TH>T USED TO BE MY HOME, BEFORE SOME STUPID SHIT DECIDED TO RUIN THE WORLD?"

She still knew she was squabbling with two highbloods, that were also notorious for being a wee bit loopy. She was bored though, because being dead wasn't all that fun. She missed her life on Alternia, where she could screw around with anybody she wanted... and now, who did she have to talk to? Miss. Grumpy Muscle and Mister. Grumpy Pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:56 pm

"I don't know. Quite frankly, I don't care either." Orfeus responded, blankly. No emotion, whatsoever.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Abunsi let out a deep sigh once he was done. There was now, officially, no more parts to make anything with in his cave. He picked up his crossbow he had leaning against the side of his table and stood, "|/=It's-been-A-while-Since-i-Used-this-Thing-huh." He said to no one in particular.

He may as well keep practicing with this thing even if he's never going to need it, "Let's go, Vulpinia." He said while walking out of the cave. He could here her as she ran over to his side and walked out and into the wasteland with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:00 pm

She looked at the two, her anger slowly receding into nothingness. She glanced at orefues.

"Were you the orfeues within my session? . . .Hm. . . Perhaps not. . ."

She was never sure anymore. After living in the dreambubbles for a bit - a short time really - she had seen many of one person, even herself. Had she accended? She couldn't remember, maybe sometime she would try.

"Now, Let's just say we are all dead, that is what is true. I am also curious of why there are holes in my chest. Or one large one, I really have not checked it. I think it followed from death, or I died feeling angry."
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:23 pm

"Yes. Henoia. I am the Orfeus from your session, I believe." Orfeus responded, emotionless.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 pm

">W>IT, YOU TWO >RE THE SHITS THAT BROUGHT METEORS DOWN LIKE > SHIT STORM? JEGUS, YOU GUYS >RE...<" Cervid cleared her throat, correcting herself despite the angry outburst, "WERE, RE>LLY FUCKING DUMB. GLOOMY TOO. JUST MY LUCK."

She turned in a bout of frustration, but then spotted another figure from the corner of her eye. Squinting, she could just make out a custodian and a troll waddling away in the distance, having emerged from a deep hole in one of the mountains. Changing emotions quicker than you could say "Nooksucker", she turned back to the grumpy duo with an excited voice. ">HEY, YOU KNOW TH>T ONE EITHER?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Abunsi saw three figures from the corner of his eye when as he walked; one looked kind of familiar, he didn't recognize the one of the girls at all, but did remember the high blood female. He kept his head low and picked up the pace when one of the trolls he had no memory of pointed at him, "|/=Shit." the word came out as a hiss.

He hoped none of them remember him...

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:15 pm

"I dont know that person." Orfeus responded to Cervid. "Let's go meet them."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:20 pm

">OH SHITS, HES RUNNING >W>Y! >FTER HIM, STEED!" she panicked, knowing there was no way she could catch up to the mysterious figure in the distance with her short legs and limited stamina. She immediately leaped onto the grumpy seadweller's back, wrapping her legs around him and clinging to his back. ">GIDDY UP!<"

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:22 pm

"Please get off..." Orfeus said, standing still. His arms remained at his sides.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:28 pm

">NO, WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR TH>T! MOVE!<" she whined, wriggling to attempt to get actions from her desired horsey. He didn't budge. ">BY HOLY LUSUSFUCKER, YOU'RE THE MOST BORING PERSON IVE EVER MET! MOVE YOUR BUTTOCKS! PLE>SE?<" She ended off with a squeaky plead, with cute wide eyes as if that would help.

Not like it would. She didn't have any eyes anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well, Im sorry i cant be the fun loving, happy, sarcastic Troll I was before." Orfeus said, with slight emotion in his voice.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:36 pm

">WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO, LOOK >T TH>T! MISTER GRUMPY H>S EVOLVED INTO MISTER SLIGHTLY CHEEKY!<" With that, she reached in front of her and pinched his cheeks, bringing them up into a stupidly fake smile. ">HURR>H HURR>H, NOW LETS GO! HES GETTING >W>Y! YOU DONT GET MUCH >CTION WHEN YOUR DE>D!<" She gave him another weak pelvic thrust to the back, like the gentle force would start propelling him forwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Orfeus started running forward like a horse. "Better?"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down