Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

OC- Satura Kronos

2 posters

Go down

Satura Kronos - OC- Satura Kronos Empty OC- Satura Kronos

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Full Name:Satura Kronos
Nickname(s):Rarely called TT or SK.
Height & Weight:5 foot 4 inches, about 110 pounds.
Birthdate: December 16, 1996
Physical appearance:Satura has the usual black troll hair that flips at the ends, one up, the other down. This also happens to the top of her hair. Satura's bangs sweep across her forehead to the right (from her perspective) Her hair is about shoulder-length, and tends to be remarkably shiny and soft. Her horns' shapes fit together like a puzzle piece, but the shapes are very curvy, with the one of the ends looking similar to a hook, the other like a very simplified dragon head. She wears a bow that is the same color as her blood, that also serves as a portable Internet device (iBow) that she created.
She wears a long sleeved, black sweater that shows off one of her shoulders and wears a knee-length skirt that matches her bow. She enjoys wearing medium gray boat shoes with white laces. To complete her look she wears a pair of black hipster glasses.
Personality:Satura has a very friendly personality type. At times she may be seen as a rambunctious troll, enjoying a good roleplay here or there, there are many times where she would rather be at her Hive with a good book or tinkering with new technology. She is often a very good and well-experienced mediator, and therefore one that is often sought after to fill others' ashen quadrant.
She views quadrants as silly sometimes, although she secretly wishes for a Matesprit. She gets along with most trolls and humans, but can be vicious when things she holds dear are threatened. If there is one thing she cannot and will not tolerate is drama. It drives her up the wall. Sometimes she is seen as an 'airhead'.

Handle:temporalTraveller
Typing Quirk/Color:USES AlL CAPITOLS, UNLESS THeRE ArE AN OdD AMOUNT OF LETtERS, THEN ShE PUTS a LOwER CASE LETTER IN ThE MIDDLE. ShE USES SEMI-PERfECT GRAmMAR, AnD LIKES TO PuT THrEE EXCLAmATION POINTS AT ThE EnD OF SENTeNCES!!! ShE ALSO LIkES TO SOuND LIKE ShE IS USiNG OlD ENGlISH. ShE OCCASiONALY USES THIS WINkING EMOTICON- ;D
ShE TYpES IN HeR EXaCT BLoOD COlOR
(#3333cc)
Blood color:A slight variation of cobalt blood color (#3333cc)
Symbol:The astrological sign for Saturn.
Lusus: Northern Saw-whet Owl

Strengths:Being a good mediator, being a very good and kind friend, being technologically adept.
Weaknesses:Sometimes hiding her true feelings, her temper issues, having a hard time being social with those outside her close knit group of friends.
Fears/Insecurities:Dying, hurting those she cares about, how her persona appears to others.
Likes:Making new products (technology), looking at government systems and dissecting them, roleplaying/cosplaying, music.
Dislikes:Obnoxious, mean, or all around rude people, those who disobey rules or make fun of authority figures.
Driving force:To make her world similar to Utopias she's read of in books or on the internet.
Hobbies:Making technology, practicing her government skills, roleplaying/cosplaying, and enjoys playing instruments of any kind.

God Tier Title:Rogue of Hope
Land:Land of Faith and Inspiration (LOFAI)
Derse or Prospit:Prospit
Weapon:Scythekind

Describe your character in three words: Mischievous, oblivious, intelligent.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Her scythe and iBow.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:She would most likely change her ability to socialize to be able to be more open and outgoing with acquaintances/strangers.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:Many different items that would go terrific in a gourmet dish, also small dead mammals for her lusus.

Other:Hopes that playing SGRUB could give her the chance to create the Utopia she dreams of.

Back to top Go down

Satura Kronos - OC- Satura Kronos Empty Re: OC- Satura Kronos

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 pm

I really like this profile! She's great! Approved~
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21399
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net