Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Spiritus (Silete's ancestor)

2 posters

Go down

silete - The Spiritus (Silete's ancestor) Empty The Spiritus (Silete's ancestor)

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Title: The Spiritus
Full Name (if possible): Colubera Hydreian
Nickname(s): Hydra
Height & Weight: 5'8", 141 lbs
Physical appearance: Colubera is slim, but fairly well built and lean. She has very long black hair, which frames her face but stays out of her visage for the most part, curling at the ends, and pale purple irises. She has sharp, defined features, along with a strong jaw and sunken eyes. She has long eyelashes and thick eyebrows. The Spiritus' lips are thick and, as usual, black. Because of her enhanced psychic abilities, her left eye is clouded over.

Her horns resemble her symbol, pointing in opposite directions in a V shape, ending in one sharp curve, like a sickle. Her horns are symmetrical, though the right one has a chip in it,  and are about seven inches in length. She wears a long, light grey dress bearing her symbol, though more practical clothes are beneath it, black boots and black gloves.
Personality: The Spiritus is arrogant and greedy, often showering herself in gifts when she has the chance. She works better on her own and is cruel to others, hurting them in whatever way possible. She's highly intelligent and an excellent plotter, often fooling others into doing her bidding (with the help of some mind tricks). However, she has terrible people skills. Colubera has a tendency to form caliginous crushes on people, though rarely feels the redder emotions.

She's very violent and unpredictable, which, along with being fearless and physically able, can make her quite dangerous. She's proud -- at times, too proud, -- and wants nothing more out of life to enjoy herself at the expense of others. Sadistic, insensitive and boastful.

Typing Quirk/Color: Her quirk is odd, to say the least. It looks like corrupted text. Perfect grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation. When angry, text is very difficult to read.
EX: Y̰o̺̲̦ͅu̬'͎͇͉̗r̮͙̙̩͎e̠̱̩͍̤̬̲ ̭͎̳̦̙̖a̩̘̞̹n ̝̰͍͖i͎̣d̪̫͚i̘͉͙̬̝̖o̟̤͍̹̻t͔̱ ͉̩̝͓̖̜t̰͇͉̻o̼̻ i͕̺͔̪̰ṋ̪͈s̤ụl̰͔̥̪͔̗͔t̖̝̫̗ ̜͈͇͕m̮̼ͅe̯̣͔̱.̘͓̣̤͕̹̟ ̖̭̻̠̥Ḅ͚̰̫͎͚̖uṱ̯ ͉̦͈̮̪͓̯i̪̙͓̬̫̟n̦ ͎͙̤a̻͍͔̼̪͔͍l͇̻l̮͇̮̘ ̮s͇̘er̹͉̗̘͕̝i̜̰̗͕ou̳̟͕͚̖s̺̯̦̥ͅn̺̞̝͕ͅe̙͈̹̥̼ͅs̤s͕̳̰̲̰,͚̪̳ ̙̖͖̠͎͖I̺͚̲̹̪̟ w̰͙i̲̬̺̻̹l͍̞̜l̯͍ ͉͙̲̖̗g̮̝̙i̺̺̗̼̲ͅv̰̺͉͍e͎̹̥̗̟̞͉ y̯͉̠͉̬ͅͅo̘ṳ̟̤̩͓̹̯ ̩̮̮̪̪a̩̤̯͈ ̫̠̼̲ͅc̤͖h̪̲̝̭a̲̱̭̻̹̬n̩̬̤͇̼̩̲c͔e̝̟ to̺̫̝ ͈͖͈̬̖̹a̠b̪͙̲͖s͍c̲͍̝̻̩͖̝on͕͈̞͍̤d͉ ̩͚͚͇̰̤̭-͚-̫ͅ ͉̖͈̝̩w̰ͅh̗̫at d͖͇͇̱̭o̲̳̼̲̬̜̯ ͈̱̜̬yo̫̭̭͚̼̯ͅu̹ ̤̫̖̗̘̪̫s̩̫̦ay̫̥̹̞̠̞̱,̰͉͖̬̻ ̘w̞̦ͅi͉g̰̗̺g̰̩ḷ̼͈ͅe͍̞r̩̮̘̼̬?̫͉͕

EX (when angry):

Yͪ̉̊ͩo͕̱̩̳͎̠̲̍͊̈ͮͩ̓͛ȗ ̷̣̯̬̟f̷͙͈̞̻̜ͬ̓ͤ̊̏̔̚ų̲͂c͔̳͓̩ͦͦ͌̀k̘̰͕̞͍͎͇͒̅̃ͪ̂i͉̳̭ͧn̤̠ͤg̷͓̮̟̤̳ͦ̍͊̋ͨͤ ̟͇̫͓̟͖̥̄m͉̎̔ǫ̥̭̖̱̱̪̪ͧ̓͛ͦ̾̊ͭṛ̼̰͍͈ͨo̸̦̥̫̩̖n͔̞̭̞̮̠!̹̼̉ͫͅ ̡̆ͯN̶̪̝̩̣̮̔̚ò̬̬͕͎̜͖̗w̮̣̓͌̈́̓ͫ ͇̭̜̯ͪ͂͂͛́w̲̯̖͎̣̣̭ͦ͜è̞͖̤̫̞ͩ̄͡'̲̤̮̹̟̏͛̋̈̚r̬͖͎̈́ͣ̏ͅe̴͖̜͍̅̄͒ͪ ̷͎ͧͭa̔̒̃̾̿̃͏̱̯͔̫̟lͯ̆̾̈́̒҉̰̣̹͈̟͉̗l̡̺̝̔ͤ ̦̫̘̻̮͈͔ͣ̎͂͛̍g͖̝̮̼̥̀̅ͅo͓̝͕̤͎͕͊̈̅̃̇ͦͥĭ̄̈ͫ͐́ͥṉ͙ͯ͂̊̆̀̓g̫̜̥̳ͤ ̧̫̜̪̺͙ͨ͐ͪẗ̨̳̺͕̩͓̣̝́̋̆͑̌ơ̗̰͉̮ͨͫ ̬͕̈̚p̙̜̥͑͋a̧̲̪̯̝̖̒͐́̌ỹ̵͓͙̼̥͕̖̩̆͆ͨ ̩̲͈̤͓̫̱t̳ͧͥ͑ͫ͋͆ͤh̳͍̹͍̣̲ͦ̓̈͒ë́̓͒̚ ͖̹̠̫͌ͮͫ͂p̸̤̞̤̉̈́͂ͪ̒r̘͓̺̻̚ǐ̷̩ͯͥc̑̎͗̉͆̔e̲̔̍ͩ!̶͓

Blood color: Pale, mutated purple.
Symbol: A sign for Purification in alchemy. Somewhat like a V with two circles on the ends.
Lusus: It is unknown if she actually had a lusus and killed it, or if she somehow managed to survive to adulthood on her own.

Strengths: Intelligent, analytical, cold, calculating.
Weaknesses: Boastful, stubborn, arrogant, rude, insensitive, violent.
Fears/Insecurities: Afraid of slavery.
Likes: Reading, gathering blood of all colours, operating, making blueprints and collecting parts of lusii and, if she gets the chance, other trolls.
Dislikes: Rain, bright lights, people, being tired, sour foods.

God Tier Title: Thief of Time
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: sawkind

History: The Spiritus has a long history of caliginous relationships, each of which ending worse than the last. She was known for being a ruthless killer when angered, or when someone got too close to her hive (which she made to look appealing, anyways, to bring people towards her). She enjoyed collecting vials of blood of all castes, with the exception of fuchsia and mutant colours, as well as body parts of lusii and, if she was lucky enough, other trolls. Flirtatious when it came to the black quadrant, soon enough she angered the wrong people and was forced into hiding. Colubera's time in the spotlight went away quickly enough, and she died at the age of 32 sweeps, from natural causes.

Other: Very powerful psychic abilities. Able to influence the judgement of others and cause hallucinations.
As a consequence of the latter, however, she sees said hallucinations herself.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20568

Back to top Go down

silete - The Spiritus (Silete's ancestor) Empty Re: The Spiritus (Silete's ancestor)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:46 pm

She's perfect approved~
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21554
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: