Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]

2 posters

Go down

Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning] Empty Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]

Post by Derpy Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:45 pm

((i felt like making a kid who had a drug cartel leader as a guardian. this is the result.
prolly not gonna use him, just felt like making him.))

Full Name: Viva Chenche
Physique (Height/Weight): 6'2 & 220 lbs ((1.9 meters and 99.7 kilograms for my metric friendos))

Personality:

Viva is used to cut-throat tactics, quite literally. He's not afraid to use his status, power, size, or strength to put others below him in any way, shape, or form. He will find a use for you that helps him. He is a bully.

If you can prove yourself better than he to him in any way, he will give you leadership, but will do his best to regain leadership. He has something of a pack-with-a-leader mentality: He thinks himself better than anyone else, but if given reason enough to back down, he will, only to lash back out at any point.

To prevent this, he will place restrictions on what people can do, and the punishment for breaking said rules is physical. Expect at the very least to be punched, at the worst... Let's leave that up to the imagination ((cartels are known to be vicious, and he learned it from them.))
He tries to set himself up to very dictatorial leaderships, and because others usually can't knock him off his throne, he is very used to having power.

This isn't to say he's an asshole just because, he does have the best interests of others at heart, he just has his own way of doing things, a very violent and dictatorial way of doing things.

Physical appearance:

Viva certainly isn't small in stature. I'm hesitant to say that he's ripped, but dude's pretty damn muscular, combined with his height and his RBF, he's doesn't look like the kind of person you don't want to fuck with.

His eyes are a cold steel grey , he's got a crooked nose, forehead burn, and a long cheek scar from various infights, among other things. His hair is dark and pulled back into a small ponytail with a green hairband.

He opts to not wear shirts to show his rock-hard abs ((He's very proud of how he looks)) and rather simply wears a black, unbuttoned vest ((symbol pinned to the left breast)), jeans, and black combat boots

Strengths:

Stronk boy
Follows rules to the letter
Intimidating/not easily shaken

Weaknesses:

Is an obedient dog when rules are placed
Constantly vying for power
Overly aggressive

Fears/Insecurities:

He's not very insecure, but he fears other people having power over him, because he feels that they could abuse it very, VERY easily.

Likes and Hobbies:

Holding power over others
Swiss cheese
Learning about dictatorial regimes & tactics
Working out

Dislikes:

People having power over him
People trying to upstage him
Vegetals, save for broccoli ((him a good boy, him eat his greens))

Handle: garishCráneo
Typing Style: ??: You come to me, at this point,
looking for help? I believe you've crossed far past the point of no return,
friend."
Cold and calculating when calm. ??: You think you can beat me? I think not, you little fucker!" Abrasive and harsh when angry. Sometimes speaks in slightly broken English, or will use Spanish ((google translated 'cuz i don't know spanish))
Eye color: Steel grey
Symbol: A cartoony upper skull
Guardian: Cartel Leader Carl.

God Tier Title: Prince of Life
Land: Land of Marsh and Death
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Machetekind
Fetch Modus: Execution - Each card has a "head" that must be cut off, and the item flies out of the card.

Other:
Somewhat inspired by Rais from Dying Light, as well as The Son from Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning] Empty Re: Viva Chenche ((Fin, per haps?) [obiligatory edge warning]

Post by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Accepted!

I've already discussed the potential problems around this guy with you in private, yeet.
Thrillho
Thrillho
Character App Mod

Scorpio Posts : 73
Boondollars : 11953

Back to top Go down