Share | 

KoiKaz Rompen

Go down 

Capricorn Posts : 12
Boondollars : 591

PostSubject: KoiKaz Rompen   Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:57 am

Full Name: KioKaz Rompen
Physique (Height/Weight): 5ft/125lbs

Personality: KoiKaz is the kind of troll to say something out loud that everyone else is too nervous to say. She is very stubborn, and once she made up her mind about something there’s no going back without a lot of convincing. Her dry humor drifts toward the macabre. She is more concerned with the big picture than with the tiny details. She is patient and mastered the art of take things as they come.She can take a situation and see the good in it, much to some other’s dismay.

She has a bad habit of being vague at times. She can be pessimistic. Sometimes her mind gets caught up on a thing that somebody said or did that rubbed her the wrong way and she keeps replaying that over and over in her head. Sometimes it’s something she did that was wrong or stupid that she did that replays over and over again in her head. Sometimes she has get her out of her head and she sleeps a lot to escape.

Physical appearance: KoiKaz is a short, muscular troll with long, thin horns. She has sharp, uneven teeth. She has long, curly, messy, black hair she keeps pinned back behind her ears. Like most purple bloods, she paints her face with white designs of her interests. For her it’s a big, single, messy snowflake.

She wears a purple tank top under her black sweater with a hole cut in the shape of her sign since she didn’t know how to sew things when she first bought it and it was very comfortable with the holes. Then she learned how to sew and bought a black jacket with purple lining and crudely sewn a large version of her symbol onto the back of it, and a smaller one on the front. She wears thick black leggings under a knee length black skirt with purple trim. Lastly, her shoes are purple hiking boots complete with snow shoe clip-ons for the harsh weather conditions.

Strengths: Physically strong. Great balance. Quick learner.
Weaknesses: She will never let anyone know about her thoughts that repeat themselves. She will have long pauses for thoughts. Very stubborn.
Fears/Insecurities: She hates her unevenly sharp teeth.
Likes/Hobbies: Sledding to the extreme! Puzzle games, first-person shooters, first-person puzzle games. Folding things and cutting them to look like snowflakes. Sewing, though bad at it. Has a passion for emotionally driven, high action, cartoons.
Dislikes: Moba’s, fish, the footwear-flip-flops, existential feelings of dread, that weird ass ‘penguin’ lusus down the way that just sits there and stares at them… menacingly.

Handle: fractalBixby
Typing Quirk/Color: She replaces z and ‘zee’ sounds with Ƶ . Color#330066
Blood color: Purple
Psionic Power: N/A

Symbol: Capriga

Lusus: Giant seal with tusks jutting upward and outward from its jaw.

God Tier Title: Witch of Space
Land: Frogs and Roses
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Scissor kind
Fetch Modus: Puzzle modus

Other: KoiKaz lives in the farthest reaches of the planet in the ice zones. Her hive is near floating glaciers.

Someone told her about the Juggalo faith and she’s not really that interested in it or knows that much about it but all the other purple bloods are doing it, so might as well. The face paint looks nice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 883
Boondollars : 9145
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: KoiKaz Rompen   Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:39 am

Looks good to me! Nice to see the new zodiac being used. Welcome to the forums, too, by the way.

hey im your tech support

do you have like a tech problem

cause i mean like i probably have a tech solution

idk i might not i'm not amazing at this

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Capricorn Posts : 12
Boondollars : 591

PostSubject: Re: KoiKaz Rompen   Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Thank you! And thank you for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KoiKaz Rompen   

Back to top Go down
KoiKaz Rompen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: The Creation Center :: Approved Area-
Jump to: