Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Hope Chroane ((he finish))

2 posters

Go down

Doom Hope Chroane ((he finish))

Post by Derpy Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Full Name: Hope Chroane
Physique (Height/Weight): Hope stands at 5'11" and weighing in at 220 pounds.

Personality:

Hope is the kind of person that will do their best to break any rule imposed on them, so long as it doesn't harm themselves. He is an optimistic rebel who does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Well, he's not entirely optimistic. He is optimistic for whatever he strives for, being some form of change, while he is pessimistic about whatever situation he is currently in. He will do his best to inspire whoever he can to join him, and if he can't, he'll just fly solo.

He has a big issue with any sort of authority. When a police officer tried to break up a fight between him and somebody else, he ripped the taser from the officer and used it on her, since they were trying to impose some form of rule on him. In fact, he's had quite a few run-ins with the law, and as such, his name is something people would rather not hear.

He has never been known to give up. He might slow down, but he has never stopped in all of his life. If you can't jump over the hurdle to get past it, you can still go under it, around it, or, his favorite, smash right through it.

He doesn't see the issue in some of the things he does and why they could be wrong, and will do pretty much whatever it takes to get to where he wants to go. He is ruthless, and will use whatever and whoever he needs to to get where he needs to be.
This isn't to say he's completely heartless, he won't use and throw away people unless he sees it necessary. He is a compassionate person, but he is always going.

If you've got a limitation but he sees a use for you, he will do his absolute best to destroy that limitation. Even if he forcibly makes you a martyr, and you have second thoughts. He will literally kick you off a building if it'll further his goal.

Even his own limitations mean nothing. If he needs to burn himself alive to get his message across, he will do it, with only a bit of hesitation.

In a way, he is the embodiment of both chaos and neutrality - He goes on a whatever he feels is right, without really thinking too much about it. He is rather unpredictable, and on a whim, could jump off the bridge he was just attempting to cross.

Hope is passionate to the point of violence. Above all, he believes in freedom, whatever the cost be. You could argue that he himself is entropy in a living, human form.

Physical appearance:

You might think that with his weight he appears bigger than most, but you'd be wrong. He's dense and spread out. He has a softer, more feminine face, but you can still tell that he is a he, even through the multiple piercings. The right half of his head is shaved and he maintains it, although the other end is just an inch from touching his shoulder. Said hair is also dyed the same green as his eyes.

In terms of clothing, he usually wears a black t-shirt with his symbol on it, and over that a flannel, and above that, a sleeveless denim vest. His pants consist of a ripped pair of jeans. He wears black, heavy-duty boots, and spiked bracelets around his wrists.

Strengths: Really no limits, jack-of-all-trades, able to inspire people.
Weaknesses: Disgusted by limits, master-of-none, not actually all that strong for his size.
Fears/Insecurities: Authority. He fears any sort of authority, for the power they hold and can abuse.
Likes and Hobbies: D E S T R O Y T H E S Y S T E M
Dislikes: How feminine his own name is, politics ((despite him being a sort of politician himself))

Handle: imperialEradication
Typing Style: IE: Smoldering flames and rubble are all that will remain.
Eye color: Seafoam #17d193
Symbol: That one riased fists people use to be "cool anarchists" but end up being edgy twats instead
Guardian: Sister Mary

God Tier Title: Prince of Doom
Land: Land of False Kings and Infernos
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: Pistolkind and Molotovkind
Fetch Modus: Name pending - A gasoline-coated package that has to be burnt away to reveal the item inside.

Other: he's my edgeboy. he himself may not be edgy, but i tried to make him sound as half-edgy as possible just because i could.

Last edited by Derpy on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19105

Back to top Go down

Doom Re: Hope Chroane ((he finish))

Post by Derpy Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:32 am

man i kinda forgot about this existing
well i've got time this week to revamp
might as well
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:24 pm

HE FIN
I FIN HIM
EDGEBOY IS DONE
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:33 am

looks fine, i like the longer personality
sorry for not getting to this. I've been busy.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20260
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:48 am

'scool, people got shit goin' on
Derpy
Derpy