Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Satana Faunus
by tlo Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:15 pm

» the question comes out; does deg is roleplay??
by furry garbage Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 pm

» Rina Masons
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Izzy Mendez
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Earl Pitsmoore
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 am

» Arty Southers
by tlo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by BurdenKing Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

» Pennykettle
by tlo Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

something something session ((open, seeking space player))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Stoutrunt

Leo Posts : 424
Boondollars : 6503
Location : somewhere below the rainbow, way down low, with no idea where the fuck to go

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:24 pm

i'm cool with that, so long as he's approved

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
the nerds:

bro i'm like a 400 pound walking slab of rage meat but i spend most of my energy memeing and sleeping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greasySugar
Greentyke

Aquarius Posts : 24
Boondollars : 482

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 am

He has been officially approved!! I'm somewhat excited to see an interaction between him and Mozert who I feel are total opposites but are both popular musicians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

Location : somewhere below the rainbow, way down low, with no idea where the fuck to go

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 pm

coolio, lemme update a few things
sorry for not being on until just now, i have summer school which was followed by a doctor's appointment, then my dad's like "let's fuck around a city an hour away from home for a few hours even though you don't want to"

the nerds:

bro i'm like a 400 pound walking slab of rage meat but i spend most of my energy memeing and sleeping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greasySugar
Greentyke

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 pm

Ok, so I have absolutely no idea how to use google docs. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:38 pm

that's cool. feel free to fuck around it to learn or ask me ((i know the very basics))

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
greasySugar
Greentyke

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Well, I figured out how to insert music so fucking around helped I guess. Tavros 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

i learned how to use a computer by fucking around. if you think about it, pretty much everything we have was from fucking around with something.

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaykaylin
Greentyke

Cancer Posts : 6
Boondollars : 144

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:46 am

i don't have any ocs yet so can i mix around some canon elements and come in with karkat strider?

knight of blood or knight of time i'm fine with portraying him as either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:52 pm

i'm not too keen on that. a canon character itself, maybe, but mixing and matching is just... nah. sorry.

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
greasySugar
Greentyke

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:53 am

Question: @Derpy. How do you feel about characters going Grimdark/Trickster?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:56 am

i'm cool with that, so long as it's not near the start. a little before "midway" is when i'd start accepting it.

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
greasySugar
Greentyke

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm

Question Part 2: Return of Jaffar. @Derpy Are we going to be using dancestors at all? Should I get Octane's dancestor approved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:30 pm

y'know, it's likely that we will, but prolly not for a while, so you've got some time. if you wanna go ahead and get on it that's on you.

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aestheticAvenger
Juvesquirt

Virgo Posts : 43
Boondollars : 1913

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:53 am

Ey Derps, mind if I'm in?

OCs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am

not a problem, but with who?

edit: OOOHHH SHIT 420th POST LOL EGGZ DEEEEE MEMES SMONK THE MARRIED IGUANAS BLAZE IT WEED CULTURE

the nerds:

Last edited by Derpy on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it was my 420th post, i had to)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aestheticAvenger
Juvesquirt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:14 pm

DAMN BOI

Is Ross cool? I know he's yet to be approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aestheticAvenger
Juvesquirt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Okay, now he should be good.

OCs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:49 pm

if you're cool with him being the only human then sure? right now we're running all trolls and in the exposition stage so i can't quite see how he'd happen in, unless one of the trolls just happened to know him

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aestheticAvenger
Juvesquirt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:16 pm

The other troll fellas aren't really good godtiers for this one, so I'll stick with Ross. I'll see if I can't brainstorm something, but I'm cool with him being the only human. Maybe I can sneak in through the back. Be the weird Alien nobody knew was an Alien.

OCs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:23 pm

i just kinda rolled with what i got after awhile tbh. but yeah, that's fine, i guess. might have a bit of a time since currently three of them are in roughly the same place pre-game. i'll send ya a link.

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aestheticAvenger
Juvesquirt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Thanks my dude.

OCs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Stoutrunt

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

as the name would imply, i'm lookin' for a space player right now

the nerds:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something something session ((open, seeking space player))   

Back to top Go down

something something session ((open, seeking space player))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: Plots Ideas/Looking to RP-
Jump to: