Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

+4
Thebluemage
V.M.P.
Loki
BurdenKing
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Monster Fortress (IC Thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:27 am

Petrie waits impatiently behind the others, cracking his knuckles and marking dirt with the stalagmite to occupy himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:14 pm

The sun finally set, darkness sweeping through the forest, ushering a new atmosphere that swept away the before calm that had reign during the day. Things went silent, and what animals that had been out and about during the day rushed to whatever hiding place they could find.

The two goblins at the pond seemed to not pay any mind to the darkness, going to the waters edge and drinking from the water, which seemed to glow as the fish within activated their bioluminescent skin. "Hey Jeck, didn't the elders say something about not being out after dark?" One of them said, before yelping when the other goblin slapped him upside the head.

"Idiot, why should we listen to the elders? They've been goblins their whole lives and are stuck taking care of us while the strong go and raid. " He said, drinking more water.

"If we listen to them, I bet you we'll end up like them. We're to good for that." He said, sitting down and watching the fish.

The other goblin was silent for a second, rubbing the back of his head tenderly, before nodding, seeming to accept the words of his compatriot.

As they sat and seemed to relax, a small creature came from the bushes on the other sid eof the pond to them. It was like a wolf, but like a pup and seemed to have dark purple fur. It was alone, and seemed focused on the water, not noticing the two goblins eyeing it with growing vicious smiles.

~~~~~~

The night came quick and surrounded Bro and his crew.

~~~~~~

The cave darkened around Vike, the fire keeping both some light and warmth existing in the cave. The sound of other goblins sleeping around him was the only real distraction from the otherwise silent forest.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20576

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:15 pm

I SAID HE INSPECTS THE WATER AND I SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE IN THE CHATROOM rather than imply a desire for a confirmation of it being clean or not, because i expect bk to pull a fast one or something and say it gave me goblin HIV C

But.
Night comes.
"Hey. Petrie. Im not thirsty. Are you? Take some water.", he says, not wanting to drink as he burned his new friend earlier.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19452
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Rita looked at her partner and gave a silent huff, moving forward slowly on her branch to get closer, to hear them better. What were they talking about. Why wouldn't you belive the elders. they were smart. they knew things.. but they did all need to get out in to the world.. sooner or later.

She looked across the water, watching this lil pretty.. it was so fluffy! FLUFFY.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21641
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Petrie kneels at the water puddle and slurps up the refreshing slurps at Bro's suggestion.
He stares at the reflection of his silhouette against the glow of the moon.
Where are they going to rest for the night, where are they going to roast dinner?

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:41 pm

He takes takes branches from the ground and breaks branches from trees, if any grubs were found he would eat one for every two and offer the rest to petrie. He throws the branches to a pile and tosses fireballs at it until it gets a consistent burn.

Durring this he put the dead badger on petrie's head like a hat of honor. For it is his kill. He will get the skin. It will represent how he wont die and got burned a little. Also because he is a convenient relatively clean place to put a badger.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:07 pm

The two goblins at the pond rose from the ponds edge, and picked up there dreadful weapons. A nearby rock, and a stick, truly the greatest of goblin craft. They began to move slowly to the wolf creature, who was simply just drinking from the water. It was obvious the Goblins desired to hunt and devour the small wolf.

~~~~~~~

The water was clean, and sated the thirst of Petrie greatly.

~~~~~~~

The fire Bro had constructed roared, and pushed the darkness back as if it were shouting very angrilly for it's own space at the inconsiderate dark.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:10 pm

He takes inspiration from this roaring and resolves to follow its example of roaring and burning things.

He looks at petrie.
"Do you know how to skin things?"
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:16 pm

She watched them with with bated breath, the little prettie, could it take it.. the fur was so nice, but the thing was so lil, the food would be not much... She didn't interrupt, but watched, so she could learn. The white haired, golden eyed Gob, sat still, waiting.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:20 pm

"Thank you.." He stops as the warmth and light of bro's fire washes away uncertainty and steadies his nerves. He misses home.
Petrie tilts his head up, grabbing onto the dangling limbs of the creature on his head and flipping it over onto bare earth.
"No, can't be too hard now, can it? I don't think so." Petrie'd begin to carefully work on removing the skin, with help from his friend, mr. badgerbloodcoveredpointyrock.

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:25 pm

"I, i think i heard from the elders that you should start where the fur is lightest and where it is closest to bone. Can you try around the chest?"
He asks.
"Hey mr badger. You look nice today." he says, wanting to get the badger tasty and buttering it up.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:29 pm

PETRIE FOLLOWS THIS ADVICE CLOSELY AND BEGINS AT THE CHEST.
"Those elders sure know what they're talking about."

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:39 pm

The small wolf cub seemed to take notice of the two, and seemed to not be concerned with them. Infact, it seemed to take a step forward, growling at the aggressively as dribble came from it's mouth. The goblins took no notices and pushed forward. The goblin with the stick charged, intent on stabbing the pup, who back away to avoid the attack.

A shreaking was heard, and from the nearby bushes came a shape. The bushes were shearing in half on it's entry, and the goblin met a similar fate as it's arms left it's body and it's head disapeared. The Black shape stood over the pup now, red smeared on it's claws and the goblins head being crushed and consumed in it's fanged maw.

It looked like an adult version of the pup, but it's fur was pitch black, and it's claws were like knives. It's eyes glew a bright yellow as well, a sit stared down the second goblin who was now stepping away, seeming ready to retreat.

Several more shapes came from other pushes, and surrounded the goblin, who was blubbering in a panic.

~~~~~~

The skinning took some time, and the skin got damage and punctured and torn in some areas, but after awhile, the task was complete and the hide of the creature now was ready to be worn.

The meat of the badger was ready to be cooked. The muscle was rather soft, likely from the creature being a scavenger and built for defense rather than hunting.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:50 pm

She watches, covering her mouth quickly as the first gobs arm vanished, it was.. horrifying, but interesting? she didn't want to make a sound. She was scared for the life of the other gob, but the first one deserved it, questioning the darkness. The elders like they did.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:53 pm

"So, we cook it and take turns biting?" he asks, getting a sharper stick. "We could put a stick through it and turn it so our hands dont get hot. By the way, you look pretty tough."
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:08 pm

Vike sat up as they felt that something was off. grabbing the sopstone and the Colbat leather vest, Vike exited the cave. they didn't need to bring fire as goblins were naturally gifted night vision plus bringing a large stick of light would only bring attention to one's self. after walking for a while they decided to climb a tree and keep moving from tree branch to tree branch to avoid any monsters that called the Forrest their home at night. and even with the poor blending colours of the Colbat leather, they wouldn't be bothered because Colbats were frequent at night in this Forrest.if a creature was dumb enough to go after a Colbat when they are known to not stray far from a colony and with the Colbats lack of eyesight they would perceive Vike as one of them due to the colour on the vest. after a while, Vike had reached a lake and used magical sense to detected the location of any organic creature in the area as most things had at least a small dose of mana inside of them.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:12 pm

"And you look like you needed that water more than I did.. We can take turns, or we can split it into pieces."

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Vike came just in time to watch as the first goblin was slain, the Noir wolves now surrounding the second and seeming ready to converge. However, his magical sense also allowed him to detect an oddity in the trees. A sorta aura that seemed to stand against heat, yet still welcome it, sat watching the specticle just as he did.

On Rita's part, she got to watch as the pack of Noir wolves charged and ripped into the goblin, his screams being silenced almost immediately as the maws of the wolves tore him apart and they fed upon him.

~~~~~~

The water remained, and couple likely be used once more, but to a less effective degree of quenching a thirst.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Vike quickly jumped from tree to tree making weird noises to try and confuse the noir wolves. Vike knew this was a risky maneuver but they wanted to try and save the goblin if that goblin was still breathing. moving as fast as they could among the trees the moonlight glimmered off the Colbat leather, hoping for success.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:07 pm

"yeah, don't know how tough it is to break but I think rock can break it's bones, so I guess that can happen, but no, i'm fine.", he says, still in penitence. he gets a stick and impales the badger, and roasts it.

they would eat that night.
they would sleep that night full.
this is the first time he would eat meat.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Petrie would use the remaining liquid to soak and scrub the damaged badger skin and plating.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Rita blinked, not sure how to feel about what she was watching. How they riped him apart and ate him..she guessed pretties had to eat... She just watched them from up in her tree, glad to not be that poor sap.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:56 pm

The Noir wolves briefly stopped their feasting, if only for a second, before going back to consuming the now dead goblin. While they feasted, three noir wolves sprinted from the forest trees, perimeter sentries that were seeking their own share. The three sprinted beneath and pasted Rita, not sensing the goblin female it seemed. The three were far to focused on Vike's noises. A echoing howl came from one, which was then accompanied by two more howls. The chase was on, and the wolves likely already had a plan.

~~~~~~

As Rita contemplated her fortune, a growl could be heard, followed by scratches. At the base of her tree, a noir wolf seemed to be trying to claw its way up to Rita. It could get a grip, but more would notice Rita soon.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Vike had made a terrible mistake in their attempt to save the goblin. The only thing to do was to draw the noir wolfs that were following Vike. Vike jumped across the tree branches making sure not to step on the weak branches that couldn't support Their weight. Along the way Vike would grab pinecones and acorns and throw them at the noir wolfs in an attempt to discourage them from the hunt of a foe that could touch them but they couldn't touch themselves and if they didn't give up the hunt then maybe Vike could lead them somewhere that the noir wolves wouldn't go.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:58 am

Rita's eyes widdened, she reached down and snatched up her hat. She had to get away.. but how.. She took a deep breath trying to calm her self down. and began to climb up, having to leave her friend behind.. She didn't want to but what was she going to do, she had to move, maybe find a way to a new tree? hide? get away. Thats all that was on her mind.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next