Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

+4
Thebluemage
V.M.P.
Loki
BurdenKing
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Monster Fortress (IC Thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

Post by furry garbage Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:29 am

Scooting away at the mention of Petrie wrestling her. He was far larger and stronger than her, and Jaes didn't really want to get her ass beat. She moved a little closer to Bro, just so she could use him as a shield. "I only want a few claws and some food." Turning her head to Bro. "I am Jaes."
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20113

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:33 am

"I am bro, and do not think i am jaenorous. What do we get? Friendship? Something to trade? A sharp thing?"
He asks as he tries to peel off e in from flesh
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19452
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:50 am

"Ehh.." Looking down at her club thing, ears twitching. It wouldn't do much good against them. It was partially broken already from hitting the badger so hard. "Friendship, yes.. A-And I will lead you to water!" She blurted nervously. "I uh.. Know where there is some, but I'll only lead you to it if you give me some claws, y-yeah?" Pushing her fingers together, looking up at Bro. If they turned against her, she was doomed. Maybe she'd get lucky.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:08 am

Petrie stands up, giggling, with a bit of help from his stalagmite stick,  "Crispy." He looks up into the foliage above, fondly remembering a meal that happened when his memory was underdeveloped. He doesn't remember it well but he grins, it feels like something to be grinning about..

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:19 am

Jeff had to search for awhile, but as the sun was starting its final descent from the sky above, he came across Horned rabbit in a clearing. It was currently eating at fallen fruit that it had found on the ground, unaware of the threat of the goblin behind it.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20576

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:34 am

Vike has finally completed the armour and hopefully it was completed to a substantiate level of competency. after putting the armour on Vike decided to go towards where the Elders stayed wanting to ask questions to past the time before rest was needed. sitting down in front of what was perceived to be the head elder. "Sir, I have a question? Who is considered the strongest goblin of our clan and is this goblin our clan chief?" pulling out the sopstone Vike also began to sharpen it to enhance it's damage. "Also, are there any major problems that threaten us as our clan?"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19913

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:06 am

The elder seemed to startle a bit, having looked ready to fall asleep himself. He looked to Vike tiredly, before shaking his head to wake up a bit more. " the strongest Goblin? Well that'd be Juk, but no he's not our chief. Our chief is a hobgoblin name Kark, and he took over after killing our old chief in a duel." The elder explained, thinking a bit on the second question.

"If I remember correctly, recently our clan has been rather safe here. However the expeditions have been reporting that the humans and elves are getting better about defending their people. That, and some Orcs were seen to the north. Scout I believe."
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:40 am

Vike thought to themself, thinking on the topic at hand, before thinking about sleep as their eyes began to become heavy, getting up and thanking the elders for the knowledge, Vike began to walk to the area of the cave that belonged to them.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19913

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeso Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:58 am

Jackpot! A Goblin Called Jeff felt his stomach grumble again as he eyed the Horned rabbit. Green goo (saliva) slowly flowed from his mouth. His wings twitched, preparing himself for action. He did not want to startle the rabbit by making any sound, so he took off the ground gracefully like a rhino in a porcelain store and charged for the rabbit, trying to snatch it.
Breeso
Breeso
Plucky Tot

Leo Posts : 50
Boondollars : 15488

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Grak cheers as the fire flares to life, sitting and just enjoying the heat for a moment before taking the meat and tearing it into pieces, then graabbing a couple of sticks and spearing the meat on them. Smiling at Rita he offers her one of the sticks of meat, holding his own close to the fire.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20058
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:38 pm

She takes the stick of meat, and scooted to sit beside him, copying him and holding the meat close to the fire. Cooking her meat as she kinda looking around the area, they needed to find some water..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21641
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 pm

He was looking forward to eating, and hadn't really thought much about water or what to do afterwards. But as he sat beside his new friend, slowly turning his stick of meat, he realised that these were both things that were important. They could look around nearby for water, but after that? They'd have to talk about it.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:48 pm

She copied his movements, turning the stick and watching the fire change the look of it. There was a lot to think about, they were out in the wild, alone...with pretties who were mean but pretty. Would they stay together? Should they part ways? there was alot to think about..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:53 pm

After a while of silence he moved his stick away from the fire, looking at the meat. Sniffing it, it he pulls a chunk off with his teeth. "Mmmm, that's good." It didn't take him long to finish his meat, and he threw the stick onto the fire. "I wonder... Are there any other pretties nearby? We need water... But it could be dangerous..."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:56 pm

She shruged as she pulled her own meat away, biting right in to it and happily chewing away. It was so much better then bugs! oohhh so much better!! "MMM!! So good.. We do need water.." she guessed, finishing off her own meat, and licking the stick before tossing it in to the fire.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Humming a bit he scratches at the ground with his horn, thinking. "We can look around here... But what about after? Do we go back to the cave?" He wasn't sure if he wanted to that. He liked it out here, and wanted to see more... More trees, more pretties, more everything.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:07 pm

She huffed at the idea, making a face, "Do we have to go back.. its nicer out here. Plus what is there to go back too?? Bugs, rock and old people who make fun of my hair." She snarled at the thought, looking around alittle then back at him.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:10 pm

He shrugs, smiling at her. "I don't like bugs... And there are too many others there..." Standing up he offers her a hand. "Let's stay out here. We should find some water, then maybe walk for a bit. See if we can see anymore pretties."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:12 pm

She picked up the rabbit scull and slipped it in to her pocket before taking his hand and getting up, " Right. Water is top priority, then we could set up some kind of hiding hole, thingy, for when the dark come, elders said of the dark, very bad time. " She nodded at the thought. Tho she barely understood really what the problem was.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Nodding he sets off among the trees, listening for the sound of water. "The dark... The elders make it sound scary... Maybe we can get up high?" He wasn't sure either why the dark was so bad, but this was their chance to see, right?
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:19 pm

"Maybe.." She held on to her arm as they walked, looking around at the trees and the path they were taking.. wondering where they would end up, what would they see? what will they do? There was so much that could happen.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Vike was greeted by a few goblin gathered around the fire he had made, lying down and preparing to relax for the rest of the night or sleep. There was some room for him, but it was at the edge of the fires warmth, as many goblins had come seeking the heat.

~~~~~~

As jeff swooped in to try and grab the rabbit, the creature quickly hopped out of the way of the attack. watching as Jeff flew, it seemed to stare at him, before turning to try and run away. Jeff would have one more shot at the attack.

~~~~~~

The meat slowly cooked, the heat trapping in the juices and browning the flesh as it was prepared. The smell of fresh tasty meet filled the air, and entered the nostrils of the two Goblins.

To find water, they'ed need to search around, but quickly. Night was approaching and though the darkness would not hide anything from them, much more powerful creatures called the night their own. The highest thing they could find near them were trees.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:24 pm

As they walked he pointed at one of the trees. "We could climb up there." He had no idea if there was any water nearby, but he hoped there was. Otherwise they might be in a bit of trouble.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:30 pm

"Can we bring the light with us?" She wondered reaching up in to the sky at bits of light rays breaking threw the trees, she closed her hand around it a few times, pulling down and peeking in to her hands to see if she could take the light. She pouted in failer, and sighed crossing her arms, "We should look a little while longer before going up.. thirsty." she touched her throat and sped up only slightly.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Rubbing his own throat when she mentioned being thirsty he quickened his own pace. The pretties would need water too, and the pretty they had killed would stay close to it. Right? Pretties did need water, didn't they?
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next