:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
by benignTenacity Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» STAGF (Closed)
by tlo Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» twitter's art
by huge 8itch Yesterday at 2:31 pm

» Avatar (not the air bender or the blue monkeys.)
by Monjaro Yesterday at 5:41 am

» Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks
by benignTenacity Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 am

» the Lycanthrope WIP
by huge 8itch Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 pm

» HSRP Official Discord
by cocoaSmiles Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:36 am

» Discord Chat
by huge 8itch Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:12 am

» The Kitsune
by TheChaotic1 Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 pm

» Jeff Marbles
by benignTenacity Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BurdenKing

Boondollars : 8075

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 pm

"Yeah, and she's a great addition to the team. Saved my ass a good number of times." he said, patting the top of the booktop "Heya BT, how goes the trolling?"

As the group seemed to gather, a large flying black battleship descended from the clouds. Somehow, it was flying, but the more important concern was the roars and screeches coming from its top.

The troll looked up with a glare "So tell me, you guys at least good at fighting in this timeline?" He said, appearifying his drill and revving it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss Sol simply watched as the prospits were killed, waiting for the break in the slaughter before reply to Joker "Since you're much more adept then I suspected, we'll be skipping a few steps. How do you feel about meeting foreign Royalty?" She asked, her Parosol opening as she laid it across her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huge 8itch

Libra Posts : 640
Boondollars : 9868
My Pet : gamlam
My /Other/ Pet : Capricorn (Seagoat)

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 pm

Anri couldn't quite help the small, repulsed sneer at the little creature in the sweater. They hated most reptiles, for reasons that they would rather not divulge in. The teen found them gross, and the fact they carried diseases, such as salmonella, avidly turned them off.

Anri did not like the new 'pet'.

They then heard the horribles sounds from above, and looked up, seeing the ship descending down from the sky. To be honest, Anri was itching for a fight since their little breakdown on the platform. Pent up aggression that they had cut short so they could find a way off the plateau. When the troll asked about whether this team was capable of holding up a fight, Anri scoffed, offended by such an inquisition.

In their hands appearified their rapiers, and the magnum was tucked away to save the ammo for the time being. They regretted the fact they didn't alchemize more bullets, but there was no time to dwell on the would've's, should've's, and could've's.

Now was the time to rack up some resources.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
homestuck is gay culture.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

Taurus Posts : 472
Boondollars : 9139
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 am

The book top's screen opened, words scrawling across the screen, " Trolling goes well, but who are you, my database has no recollection, if you would please enter your Trollian tag on the line, this would help me." The screen created a line, flashing line where it waited for the troll to type.

"Fight? Nah I-I don't trust my cards. They really messed us up last time.. as fun and cool as they are, maybe they should be a last resort..." Thea stuttered, kneeling down she picked up Elphie and tied the bottom of the sweater then took her by the sweater arms and hauled them up over her shoulders, then under her arms and behind her back, tightening them tight to make a kinda backpack sweater. " Upsie Dasie.."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
benignTenacity

Scorpio Posts : 101
Boondollars : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:13 pm

The Shield seemed to slow its spinning down, indicating it was saddened. After the troll patted the Booktop it floats over to Seth, seeming to not even wanna try any more.
"Oh, so SHE gets praised and I don't. Y'know, that's pretty racist. >:T and biased as hell."
Seth, seemed to dismiss the trolls comment as he stared at the incoming fleet with a giddy smile, the kind a nerd would have when a game starts looking kinda fun. He blinks after he hears Thea seeming to not be too enthused about the fight. I could give her this katana but... would she be good at using it?? Hrm... maybe I could see what this does. He thought to himself as he took out his Auxiliary Gadget, it seemed to flicker to life as a projector put a screen in front of him, showing him a menu. It looked like someone mixed Homebrew and Sburb technology and made... this. He looked through the menu and it seemed he could craft items.. ones that combined things he had, but he could not duplicate items like before, making his inventory alittle more.. precious. Which weapon would he craft for her? "Hey Thea, I think I can make a replacement for the cards if you want." he said, looking confused as to what he wants to decide on.

Characters:

Last edited by benignTenacity on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 pm

" I would love that..." She picked out a few things and handed them over, a wand, some healing stones, and her spell book. "Make 'em quick..we got company.."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
benignTenacity

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:19 pm

== > Seth: Make them quick.:

Seth took the items into his hands, and looked through the options, trying to figure out what the best choices are.. he had a few ideas, but since the whole timeline thing was on his mind.. he decides to make different items, thus making different items than the timeline the troll is from.

Novice Wand + Vacuum = Aumar's Gale
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Healing Stones + Hot Paws = Regenration Stones
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Spell Book + Dictionary = Simplified Spell Book
Simplified Spell Book + Harry Potter CoS = Wizards Tome

Seth gives the following items to Thea, choosing to make her a higher tier wand and book, and a lesser tier set of stones than he had in mind, though he most likely made the Wizards Tome in the past session. "How's these look?"

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Thea smiled and nodded,  she put the healing stones back into their little pouch and tied it to her hip, she took the Tome and her new wand Aumar's Gale into her hands. As she gripped it she heard the click of her strife specious, auto changing to fit her new choice.

" This. Is. So. Cool!!" She smiled slightly brighter than she had earlier. she was ready for this.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
BurdenKing

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:14 pm

As soon as Thea said she was ready, a three story tall monstrosity of muscle, teeth, and bad attitude crashed into the ground just six feet from the group, creating a massive plume of dust that engulfed it and the group. An earth shaking roar came from the creature that quickly cleared the smoke away with its force, the massive creatures fist rocketing towards Seth.

As this went down, several ropes hit the ground, and Imps began to slide down the rope towards the earth, their numbers double what had come to attack the players in the beginning.

The troll charged, letting our a primal roar as his drill stabbed into the air, and tore open reality. The hole appeared to open up next to one of the ropes with the imps. He jumped into said hole and grabbed an Imp, smashing its skull onto his drill as he fell. Before he could hit the earth, he opened another hole, and began to repeated the process, becoming a space hopping warrior high in the sky above the fight. Grist began to rain from the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:02 pm

The giant appeared before him as he began to put away the remote, and he was caught off guard, as soon as the dust cleared and he saw the fist barrel towards him he reflexively put up his arms to block the attack, more specifically his face, as he closed his eyes.
"YO!! I GOT YOU MY DUDE."
Music:

".. Eh??" He said out loud as he heard a loud clash, but didn't feel anything. Lowering his guard he sees the shield emmiting blue flames, blocking the attack in front of him with its metalic body. Without giving the giant a moment to react, Seth grabs the shield, and forces it upwards, throwing its arm skyward and making it lose balance. A smirk appeared on his face, one that showed he was about to have some fun. Some REAL fun! He spun around with the shield seeming to help, but instead of forming a small tornado like last time, he throws the shield full force at the creature, hitting it in the gut and dealing a huge chunk of damage while knocking it over, Seth caught the shield as it returns.

He had an idea after seeing the troll going full-ham in the air above, Seth climbs onto his shield and starts flying up there himself, towards the Battleship itself, using his Katana to attack and block several incoming attacks from the imps as he reached it. Hopping aboard, he glares at whatever enemies lurk there, one weapon in hand, the other at his side.

_____

He looked over at Miss Sol, raising an eyebrow once again. "Foreign Royalty? I don't know, wouldn't they be heavily guarded?" Joker said, thinking she was referring to the white king and queen. He could do an assassination attempt, but simply going there with no Plan B, or barely even a Plan A, wasn't something he was about to do. Guns and knives only do the bloody side of the job.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:40 pm

She raised the hand holding her tomb, her arm shielded her eyes from the dust. When it calmed Thea watched the troll in awe, her mouth slightly ajar. her eyes sparkled for just for a moment. she lowered her wand a little too quickly, a shot of the wind hitting the ground and sending her skirt flutter up. She squeaked and quickly pushed it down, looking at her wand. Well.. She could uh... Work with this.

==> Thea: Battle:

Thea smirked and gave a flick of her wrist, sending a heavy gust of air towards an imp, then another towards a second. she could totally work with this shit. Spotting the movement of Seth gave her an idea. She began to spin her wand towards the ground starting a small tornado, letting it become small but mighty before flicking her wrist forward, sending it towards one of the imps she had already targeted.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
BurdenKing

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Standing in a spacious ravine, with waterfalls of colorful snow and ice crashing to the ground around them, two humans walked along with purpose. They were scouting the next world out, under the suggestion of their troll teammates. The air was freezing, and the fog created by the snow made visibility limited, but it was still a very pretty sight.

Soki's phone began to vibrate, likely Leonel calling to check in like she had been doing every hour or so.

Harlowe was on his last bag of weed, his supplies reaching a dangerous low as he never had time to stock up before being taken on this weird trip. Only recently had the gravity of the situation began to weigh on his mind, but he still luckily had his floating couch and trusty bongo to distract him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Harlowe laid his head back on the pillows of the sofa, soft bongo playing as his eyes widened at the skies, Paralyzed in the contemplation of myriad wonders and infinite complexities of the universe...Trying to keep it in his mind that he was drastically low on stock.. could they head back and like.. make plants? is that a thing that can happen? Nah.. nah.. his bongo playing got louder and faster as his mind speed up in thought.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
benignTenacity

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Soki walked with Harlowe, seeming to be avoiding much interaction with him unless it was nessisary, and as Leonel started to call she stopped walking. Again? For the love of.. she thought, looking over at Harlowe- was he, actually resting right now? Seriously? Shaking her head slightly, she picks up the call. "Yes?" Soki said, trying her best to not make herself sound as annoyed as she was right now.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:37 pm

"Yo, you guys find anything? I swear if that world has nothing in it like this one, I'm gonna lose my mind." Leonel immediatly said as Soki answered the phone.

In truth, the duo of humans had found nothing but the occasionally Imp attack in this world. There was some pretty scenery, but no dungeons or temples like any real game would have. The only thing they had managed to find was the silhouette of a tower that rose over the horizon, and had remained there despite them heading towards it for the past four hours.

As Harlowe tried to keep his cool, a cloud shaped like his dad glared at him in disappointment. The clouds were now against his great chill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Music:

While answering her question, Soki sighed. She looked around, trying not to shiver, since she stopped moving the cold was getting to her. "Nothing except the same tower I told you about earlier, we've been walking towards it since the last time you called and no progress whatsoever. Well, unless you count the few times we got attacked.." As she spoke, Leonel could get a hint of her seeming exhausted. This suspicion becoming more apparent as she continued.

"... Leo, I'm tired. This is boring, theres nothing here besides the most minimum amount of monsters and Harlowes high ass isn't doing anything besides banging his bongos and just staring at the sky.. The sight and atmosphere here was nice for a while but now? I'm, at my limit.. Watashitachi ga kōtte iru koto wa iumademonai."  Soki walked over and stood next to Harlowes couch after speaking her mind. "Let me guess, you two aren't getting any further either?"

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:29 pm

His playing sped up and suddenly stopped, sweat forming on his forehead as he shook his head, looking down from the sky, nope, nope, he was not dealing with that right now. He looked over to Soki. Listening in on the conversation as he patted his bongos slightly.

He shook his head as he looked around, this land sucked.. a lot, it was chilly and shit.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
BurdenKing

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:56 pm

The trolled sighed, before the sound of something shattering came from the background, Volgan laughing "No, and Volgan finding a bunch of glass doors that lead no where doesn't help. He's been smashing them for the past fifteen minutes...Maybe we should hook back up, then we can figure out how to find that tower. Any land marks near you?" Leonel asked, before another shattering noise made her sigh in annoyance.

As Soki spoke, and Harlowe tried not to contemplate things, a figure in the fog began to approach them from behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 am

Harlow shook his head and got up, cataloging his sofa and bongos before running a hand through his hair. He sighed and rested a hand on his hip as he raised and eyebrow of question at Soki.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
benignTenacity

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 am

"Landmarks besides that forsaken tower? Uh.. well we're in some sort of ravine with a ton of colored snow and ice in it and-... what is that?" Soki tried to describe where they were at and what was around, however while surveying the area her eyes caught a glimpse of.. something.. in the fog nearby. Tensing up a little, she retrieved her Bat from her strife deck and was ready if this was gonna be another ogre or something coming to fight them. Well her, Harlowe hasn't done anything except sweet F.A.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:11 pm

"What's going on? Soki?" Leonel's voice cam from the phone, sounding concerned.

The figure began to grow closer, having an obvious limp. It looked human, about Harlowe's height, and it kept advancing through the fog.

"Me and Volgan are on our way." She said, calling out to Volgan before the phone hung up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benignTenacity

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Soki put her phone away after she heard the call end. "Harlowe I swear to god, if you're still on whatever other planet you've been on for the past 2 fights.." she said as she looked over to him. "You better help me this time.." Soki finished, looking back at the figure. It's posture really didn't help the odd feeling this creature gave her. She stared it down with slight grimace to her face.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 pm

He looked to Soki and nodded, "Yeah, yeah, uh sorry about that. I'm here this time. more so than before..." He made it over to her side, stepping slightly in front, " Sup, who's out there?"

Characters:

Back to top Go down
BurdenKing

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:10 pm

From the fog, came a human teenage boy who was in a tattered suit. A dented shield, stained with various colors, was attached to his arm. Blood was dried on his face, coming from cuts and gashes. As he got closer, the two humans managed to see exactly who they were dealing with.

Seth looked to the two humans, and smiled "heh...Sup guys?"

[close side quest]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
huge 8itch

Libra Posts : 640
Boondollars : 9868
My Pet : gamlam
My /Other/ Pet : Capricorn (Seagoat)

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:34 am

There's a cathartic feeling in watching imps pop. It was like taking a thumb tack to a balloon, and inside was a gratifying reward. In this case, grists was Anri's secondary reward.
The real reward was the relief and adrenaline pumping through their veins. The feeling of power, the feeling of rightfully offing something for once and not letting it sit on your conscience.

Anri ran towards the imps that had made their way to the ground, swords bared and ready to hack away at the offending enemies. Their teeth were bared in a large snarl, and drew one arm back to skewer an unfortunate imp right through it's open mouth.

homestuck is gay culture.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:20 pm

If one were to look upon the battlefield, they would see rather strange sight indeed. A gray colored teen with horns thinking with portals, hopping through the air like a weatherman, making it rain grist all over the battlefield.

A girl in a odd but pretty dress was taking her own shot at meterology, literally creature tornadoes with a wand and cause dozens of Imps to be swallowed up and thrown into one another, turning the tornado into a multi-colored spinning rainbow of death from all the grist.

Another...teen was using both gun and sword to lay waste to any imp that managed to touch the ground and avoid the tornadoes. their blade sung as it cleaved through the imps, leaving a trail of grist in their wake.

The Ogre, having recovered from their opponents counter attack, roars and charges towards Thea, the ground shaking violently as it broke beneath the creatures weight.

Large lilypad like platforms began to fly out from the battleship, holding on it even more imps, with another Ogre among this next wave of attackers. These imps began to throw stones and spears down at both the troll and flying Seth, their accuracy poor but the quanityty making their attacks a threat.

Imps began to touch the earth with more frequency, with eight of them charging Anri from all-sides, their claws seeming to be made of metal.

s this went on, a flash of a familer light was seen, before a ferret shaped mass flew passed the lilypad platforms and crashed into the battleship, explosions being heard within.

Double post merged:

"Yes, they would be." She said simply, before the surroundings changed again and Joker found himself standing in the royal bedchambers of the white royalty, the white queen hoping back from shock as she stared at joker with wide eye in a bathrobe. "Good thing the queen likes to have her guards stand outside while she cleans herself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: Roleplay Proper-
Jump to: