» Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:04 pm

» Introductions
by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:00 pm

» AA's Art Abandon
by Trikeo Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:06 am

» Maud Allard (Wip)
by Prince of Fries Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

» Otto Bot UNFINISHED ((Warning for language and slurs))
by tlo Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoaSmiles
Admin

Taurus Posts : 491
Boondollars : 10058
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Tue May 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Thea was frozen, not even the joke or the sound thumb from behind her broke her from her horror. She, unlike Seth, took a step forward. It felt like her head was spinning like she could hear the panic and pain in each word.

"No one left" "All my fault" "They'll be here soon" "No one left" "All my fault" "They'll be here soon" "No one left" "All my fault" "They'll be here soon" "No one left" "All my fault" "They'll be here soon" "No one left" "All my fault" "They'll be here soon" "No one left" "All my fault" "They'll be here soon"

She felt her heart racing, she was sweating more than she had outside the room. Her eyes tearing up as she gripped the side of her head, her breath uneven and shallow. she shook her head, reminding herself this wasn't her room. this wasn't her, she didn't write this. Her friends were fine, her family was fine! She had a chance to save them, right, they weren't harmed were they??

She still walked forward, standing in the center of her room.. Her room.. She gripped her wand tight, this wasn't her's. She wasn't...She bit her lower lip, her shoulder shacking slightly.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 8981

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed May 31, 2017 12:44 pm

The troll groaned out loud, rubing their back as they flipped onto their side "Jeez, couldn't have warned me?" he said, groaning as he sat up "I could have just used my drill to get us here." He said, looking around, then grabbing his drill and sending back into storage. "Guess it was fun to go skydiving for the first time though, so thanks for that." he said with a chuckle, standing and offering a hand to Anri. Which immediately was taken back, equipped with a drill, as the troll glared at Seth "You son of a bitch!" He cried, revving up his drill and charging at Seth with rage in his eyes.

~~~~~~

Miss Sol gave off the feeling she was smiling, some twitch in her eye that seemed to be expressive enough to do such an impossible feet for one with no mouth. "Well, simply put, I'm going to be your guide. You have a lot of power, power you need to tap into if the Queen and King wish to win the war."

~~~~~~

As the dread seemed to surround Thea, she spotted something. Beneath the covers of the bed that looked like hers, that was hers, there was a lump. A book shaped lump. In the exact same spot she usually hid her journal in her room. In this room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm

Her heart skipped a beat, it felt as if everything froze. Her eyes locked on the bed.. Her bed. It was far too familiar, like the rest of the room, but she knew, she knew when she last wrote. she knew what she said.

==> Thea, reveal the book. [Music]:

She carefully wandered to the bed, tears threatened to fall still, but she kept strong. A shaking hand reached out and carefully pulled back her blankets, no, the blankets.. not her's.  She stood there, blanket in hair staring down at it. It was as she remembered, leather bound, black printed compass on it with the following sentence:

" not all who wander are lost. " she whispered and dropped the sheets to grab the journal and rush to open it, she knew what she last put in here, no one else.. it wasn't her's.. this was a sick game.. a sick trick.

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Wed May 31, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 127
Boondollars : 3082

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed May 31, 2017 2:39 pm

= > Engage Seth in Combat. (Music):

"Shit, sorry Other Seth, you're less dickish self is in trouble!"
"Wha?? Whats your problem!?" Seth exclaimed as he was taken aback, he lets go of Elphie to retrieve his Cosplay Katana, seeming to hold a defensive stance. As the troll got closer the shield popped up in front of Seth and rammed into the troll at full force near the chest/gut region, possibly able to knock the wind out of him. Seth was even more confused as to how the shield wasn't retrieved earlier when he wanted it back, but this wasn't even close to being the time to ask questions.

______

"Well, we should get started then." he said as he stood back up, finishing the cup, spare a droplet or two. That's a surprise, being that he usually throw a half-full cup at whoever dared to serve him a cup of tea before, maybe he's just never had good tea before. Anyways, after doing so he seems to be ready to get to work, much to your to-the-point demeanor. ". . . Oh, I'm sure if you knew where to find me you know my name, but in case you don't, it's Joker." he said, as he stretched a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed May 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Anri was caught off-guard from the sudden action. Normally, they would saunter off and let whoever was in charge at the moment handle it, but they realized the group just consisted of a bunch of teens. It seemed to them that they had to take matters into their own hand, and that's exactly what Anri was going to do.

Anri equipped a magnum, and took aim. Normally, they would shoot the gun up in the air to stop bickering people, but since this looked like a fight where someone could get horrendously mutilated, so this shot was justified in their opinion. They held their hand steady, and pulled the trigger. The magnum made a loud, startling BANG, and the bullet whizzed past the new player, just a hair shy of clipping his ear.

"Hey, idioti, no one's going to murder anyone without a reason," they said in a near-shout, lips pulled back in a slight snarl. "I'm not above killing anyone for endangering the team."
Back to top Go down
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:40 pm

The troll took the shields impact head on, slamming his drill into it and sending a massive spray of sparks out that shone so bright everything became darker around the impact point. After a second, the shield was pushed back, flying past Seth and embedding itself half way into the stone of the mountain. Before the troll could charge again, He flinched back from Anri's warning shot.

"Without reason? Anri are you brain dead? This is the asshole that sold us out to Master E! The other team died cause of this fucking traitor piece of shit!" he growled back, rage not leaving his eyes.

~~~~~

The book contained passages that Thea remembered writing, and passages she didn't remember but could see herself writing. The writing detailed a bit of what she had gone through thus far with the game, except there was no Master E, or Miss Sol, or anything like that. She and her friends were playing a very different game according to the journal. The final entry comes, and it takes place what must be a long time since the last entry.

"The black king was too strong...I couldn't help them...there was nothing I could do...I'm sorry....everyone...I'm so sorry I failed...."

~~~~~

Miss Sol raised an eye brow, somehow, and Waving off the dreamers hand "An odd name, but one easy enough to remember." She said, before the room disappear and was replaced with a dungeon, with Prospit prisoners chained to the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:15 am

Again, Anri was taken aback. There's a brief moment where their expression was unreadable, though it was easy to tell they were thinking by the rather intense look on their face.

Anri remembered reading some sci-fi novel - a bizarre one, but they remembered it had something to do with time and space. A story on multi-verses, so to speak. Planes of existence where things were either a tad different, or radically different. Anri would've considered it all fictional, but when they found Rascal, fact and fiction had been turned off it's head. So the longer they compare the story to this situation, the more it -in their case - made sense.

The fact he knew them as though most of them were close friends. The way he had attacked Seth for doing something that hasn't happened... yet, at least.

In a moment, it all clicked.

"You're not from this timeline," they blurted out. They felt somewhat confident about the conclusion, but then a sense of unease donned on them. If that was the case, then there would be a possiblity that Seth would turn on them.

Timelines and universes had ways of being similiar to one another, so who's to say that this Seth wouldn't do the same thing that his Seth did?
Back to top Go down
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:50 am

Thea sat on her knees as she flipped through the journal, recognizing some, other parts not so much.  the very last entry hurt the most... tears slipped down her cheek as her knuckles turned white. her shoulders shook as she whispered into the room.

"No...No, No! NO!" She screeched and began to tear the journal apart, this wasn't hers! She wouldn't let it happen! She wasn't crazy, she never wrote any of this! This was some sick and twisted game!! She didn't fail her friends! She didn't... she couldn't...she...

She threw it up against a wall as she stood, tugging her beanie off, stashing it in her Sylladex. She rubbed the tears from her cheeks and turned her back on it, making her way back towards the door she entered. This wasn't her room.

Back to top Go down
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:36 am

The shield was sent flying into the stone like a knife in a door, a blue bar appearing to show up after the shield took damage, it was only missing a portion of the bar equal to about 10%, and it seemed to be trying to recover albeit rather slow. Strange. Seth would've looked over and saw this, but Anri shot her gun, the bullet almost hitting him because hes literally on the other side of the troll in terms of the direction she shot in. Jeez, assertive much??? Seth thought to himself as he showed that he was not happy at all with either of these two attacks almost hitting him. One was trying to kill him, and he felt as if the other would do it on accident.

". . ."
He sighed, annoyedly as Anri went on to ponder the situation, and came to her conclusion. He didn't fully discredit that analysis, but a part of him really wanted to call that bullshit. You did respond, to the  angry Troll dude. ". . Look, I don't know what you THINK I did, but I don't even know who you are. What do you mean that I 'sold you out' or something?" he said, being very annoyed and confused in his tone. He would've played it off as "oh haha you're just mistaken" but this wasn't some chat room, and you suck at keeping your feelings under thicker skin.
" . . . . You know what, I think I've had it. First, that pajama wearing FUCK Human, and now this angsty little Troll? No, NO I FUCKING REFUSE."
The shield started flickering, the purple parts turning red, and back to purple, in an increasingly steady paddern, until it dislodges itself and burns an intense crimson, it blasts off right for the troll until Seth hears it, and grabs it as it tries to pass him. "Gh, whats gotten into YOU now?!?! Stop!!"
"LET ME AT HIM, LET ME BURN THIS LITTLE SHIT TO THE GROUND, I WANT BLOODSHED. LOTS OF IT."
"Stop!!!!!" he yelled loud as it stopped slowly and started to flicker its way into being purple once more. 3 dots appearing above the shield as Seth lets it go and it rotates in annoyance.
"isweartogodonemorehitlikethatandimgonnakillsomeone.."
______

"A.. Prospit jail?... What are we doing here of all places?" Joker didn't get it, she said something about guiding him for the war, what was here that he needed to see and/or do? He also didn't know that this was a dungeon, since all he really recognized was the Prospitarians.

Characters:

Last edited by benignTenacity on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:46 am

The troll ignored the shield, looking to Anri "The fuck are you talkin about?" He said, before stepping back from the shield and glaring at Seth.

He looked to Thea s she walked out, a relieved expression on his face "Thea, thank fuck you're alright!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:18 am

Anri sighed. The fighting had stopped, sort of. Anri did wince at Seth's expression, guilt immediately washing away the unease as they mouthed 'sorry'. They would give him a proper apology later, but now was a time to play teacher. Anri gathered their bearings, and finally stood up, placing the magnum back where it belonged.

"The short answer your questions: he's from a place where things went differently," Anri stated simply, pointing towards the troll. "That's why he's acting the way he is. He's from a timeline - and possibly an entirely different universe - where he was on our team instead of Anura, and you ended up being a back-stabbing rat, which seems like it costed us the game."

Anri didn't need looks to tell that people thought they were fucking insane, but they knew what they were talking about. They felt like it, anyway. Anri then turned their attention to Thea, and noted her current state. "Ciao bella, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:35 am

Her downcast eyes peered up looking between the new troll and Anri, she looked tired and now just plain confused. Her eyes puffy still, cheeks flush. She gave her head a shake and nodded, " Y-yeah.. 'm fine. " She grumbled out, giving a thankful but sad smile to Anri before she looked back to the troll.

" Who's this?" She gestured to the troll, looking between Seth and Anri in question.

Back to top Go down
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:52 pm

As he listened on, Seth tried to think of things logically, putting a mental note on everything that didn't make much sense. Magic, floating objects, weirdly human like creatures that also spoke their language.. and figured, after all the other shit thats been around him? A theory developed by Erwin Schrodinger would have more of a reason to be a thing, than all of this other ridiculous stuff.
". . ."
"I still don't get why I did that in that.. other, timeline, thing? Seriously I wish this guy would at least work with us here." He said still questioning the whole sell-out thing, as both of them seemed to look over to his left, and as he did the same he saw the face Thea had. An immediate flood of guilt hit him, he walked out of that room without even nudging her to do the same.. Seth puts his arm on her shoulder as she tried to smile.
". . ."
Seth answered the question for Anri this time around. "We're trying to figure that out, but Anri thinks hes an ally of some kind." after this he turns to Anri. "Hey, you got another one of those tent sets or something? Thea could use a minute to relax.. this room behind us, its weird and I'd advise we don't go in there if Theas reaction is any sign of how bad it is." Even he didn't want to go into that room again, and he didn't want Anri to have a breakdown similar to Thea.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:19 pm

The troll was quiet for a second, before looking at Seth as he tried to comfort Thea. In only a second, anger, confusion, fear, then grief played across his face before and threw his drill to the ground. "Of course I am...Of course I couldn't die with them." He said in a melanchollic tone, walking over and sitting on a rock.

"So I'm effectively stuck in a world where my friends aren't my friends, the person I've wanted to eviscerate for months is a teammate, and I've already made myself look like a tool to an Anri who doesn't know who I am...Fuck you Master E"

As the troll seemed to let the realization dawn on him, Elphie went over to Thea, and nudged her leg, looking up to the human as it knaked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:59 pm

They couldn't exactly empathize with the alien, but Anri did offer a small frown. Now, when it came to Seth's question, they only answered with hesitance.

They only had the one tent - their tent. It was their safe space, and quite frankly, they were not willing to share their space with a teammate, despite Thea's obvious distress.

"I only had the one, and I left it back at the plateau," they replied, the lie rolling off the tongue. "I figured we would go back to the plateau... I'm sorry." Anri feigned a guilty expression, but they did not really feel guilt.

Sorry Thea, I'll return the favor later, but not with this.
Back to top Go down
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Thea leaned into Seth, accepting the comforting warmth. Her eyes drifting down to smile slightly at Elphie, reaching out and patting her head. She couldn't have this break her down... She couldn't let this take her over, it wasn't her room... The thought made anger bubble in her chest at the thought of it.

She gave a slight nod, to Anri's words. It was fine. She was fine..

She pulled away from Seth and went over to their new teammate and sat down beside him, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him, " Fuck Master E.. He can suck balls for all I care... & that's very lil. Btw. "

she pulled back slightly, " Hey so like..I know it's not fair.. a-and I don't know what happened with your other friends...But you're not alone, we just..we are at the start again and 'm sure we really, really need your help..  " she cracked a slight smile, trying to look on the bright side.. and stuff. yeah, that's what she was meant to do..

Back to top Go down
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Seth heard the trolls little story as he wandered off to the rock, and Anri's reply. To the troll, he did feel bad, he couldn't imagine having all his friends back at home just up and forget him, or in this case, be literally surrounded by the equivalent of clones of them. To Anri, he had a bit of a, reaction. Seths face turned into one that seemed to be telling Anri '..why?' rather than the 'what' you'd expect. The sly tongue did not seem to work on Seth as easily as it has with the troll and Thea, but he didn't get mad at her, he doubted she would decline help without a reason.
". . . Tch, okay fine.. I aint heartless.. >:T but I'm still gonna get them both back for this."
He watched as Thea went on over to the troll and frowned as well, walking over to Anri, trying to give Thea and the random guy his space. The Shield seemed to follow Thea, but not in a way that seemed to be guarding her, in a way that seemed to be casually accompanying her. "So, that whole thing aside he started, giving Anri more of a hint that he knew of her choice, what do you think we should do with the other creature?" he asked lowly as to not offend the guy by calling him a 'Creature'. Seth wasn't sure if he wanted to keep him around. He felt bad, but the man literally tried to kill him, and he was still peeved about it, albeit not as much as before.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:33 pm

The troll looked to Thea, then to the ground with a sigh "yeah, you guys are basically fucked like we were without me helping ya. Might be able to accomplish something I guess." he said in a melancholic tone. He then stood and picked up his drill "that is, if you guys'll have me. I'm not gonna hang around ya if you guys don't want me around, makes the whole friendship way harder."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:09 am

Anri's nose wrinkled slightly as Seth referred to the new player as a 'creature'. It felt rude, despite the fact the troll tried to pierce a hole through him. They sighed, planting a hand on their hip, and using the other to rub the back of their neck. There wasn't a doubt in their mind that this could end up getting ugly, since there was a deep-seeded hatred between the troll and his universe's Seth. Anri turned their head to look at Seth, but had let the authorative façade go, leaving behind an exhausted and slightly distressed look on their face.

"Honestly, I don't know what to tell you other than things that you don't want to hear," they stated simply. "We can't tell him to fuck off, because it seems vital that we stay a team of four. Otherwise Master E wouldn't have bothered replacing Anura with him.

"And frankly, while I can't excuse the fact he tried to murder you, he is at a point in time, in a universe, where he should not belong. You know, like we are?" Anri made it a point to emphasize that this was place where they did not belong; where they all should have remained in their respective universes, whether they were doomed to fail the game or not.

"Since it did dawn on him that everything is different, I can safely assume he might not attack you again," they said. "But I'd advise that you try to avoid any confrontations with him until he gets his bearings."

... After a silent moment, Anri cleared their throat. "And, ah, I'm sorry for nearly shooting you. I didn't think the bullet would actually get close to you, since I shot up towards the sky," they said in an abashed manner.
Back to top Go down
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:10 am

He let Anri wrap up everything on the matter with the troll, but before Seth could respond, he was fine letting Anri say the next bit, since he didn't have much to add on the situation anyways. The apology made him smile though, being that a lot of people he knows would've just assumed they were good since it didn't hit him. "It's fine, don't even worry about it. If it actually hit me, then I might be a bit angry, but I know you did it to help. I was just a little shocked is all. Thank you for the help." He said, looking at his Katana, man what a shitty weapon to go against a drill, hes definitely gonna farm some rogue imps for strife cards or at least replace this garbage sword with something that complements the shield better, or at least can replace it in some situations since it likes to go god knows where for no reason..

After thanking her, he sighed. "I guess we could bring him.. I just wish the man didn't make such a piss poor first impression, at least with me." Being completely real with Anri, Seth looks like hes extremely reluctant to bring, AND dismiss, the troll. Hes torn on both sides and is fine with just agreeing.

Not wanting to end the conversation end so soon, he continued with a new topic. "I'm, more or less glad you guys made it here though. Its a weight off my mind. He said, showing more genuine concern for the people he barely knows. "With rooms like whats over there, and players zipping in and out, we really do have to be careful. Gah, still got a small case of the shivers..." Seth would try to put the sight of the blood and nails out of his mind best he could, and it most likely isn't gonna work for quite some time.
".... So, do YOU hear me? Or, recognize me?"
After Thea responds to the troll the Shield will start to nudge him, trying to get some form of response, rather than trying to ram into him for well, hurting it. It almost seems like its trying to be playful? The bar above it seems to fully fill up and with a tiny shine it vanishes again.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:57 pm

After a moment Thea stood and made her way over to Elphie, taking her sweater arm into the hand. Giving the fabric a slight squeeze she took a breath. She looked at the group, " This isn't the kind of game i think we have the right to say no to a team mate in, but I don't mind.... Idk what Seth and Anri will say, but ya got my vote.." She shrugged.

She looked to the ground then to Elphie in thought, that was quickly broken as suddenly her laptop ejected its self from her Sylladex and began to float around the area.

It whipped around her, then around Seth and Anri before running into the Trolls back roughly. Thea stared at it with confusion as it just.. did its own thing.

Back to top Go down
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:39 pm

The troll glared at the shield, jerking its arm away "I may not be planning to kill the Seth here, but I'm not putting up with this shields shit" The troll said, looking over to Thea and nodding in appreciation to her words.

"Well, if you guys are keeping me around, then I suggest we get moving. The longer we stay in one spot, the mor elikely the chess bitches will send more cannon fodder our way"

He then looked at the floating computer, and sighed "You made booktop to?"
~~~~~~~

"These are Prospit prisoners of war. Each one is a soldier, an officer, a messenger, some form of asset to the Prospit army. They have families and lives, and friends with homes waiting for them." She said calmly, before having a knife appear in her hand and handing it handle first to Joker "Now Kill them. Best to do it quick, Prospits have the worst screams"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Before Anri could answer, they jumped back as the weird laptop- book- .... the thing came flying by. They were surprised, but then an appalled look took over. Anri didn't appreciate that a bit. They then looked at Seth, and tilted their head at the mentioning of the room.

"Yeah, glad we're here too... So, what's the deal with the room?" They looked back over to the door, which stood ajar. It was took dark to see what was inside from the diatance, but Anri didn't feel like stepping up to it. Seeing how badly shaken Thea was, and how Seth talked about it, they could easily deduce that the room was bad. Hell, they already had a sense of foreboding for staring into the darkness for so long.

They almost considered telling Seth not to answer their question. Almost.
Back to top Go down
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:13 pm

The shield spun in a way that seemed to hint it was displeased, and slightly upset by the choice of words he used with it. It did however, move closer to Thea, as it trusted her a lot more than this new face, and seemed to want her comfort.
"Well fuck you too buddy. >_> Thea, hes being mean to me.."
Seth also, was taken aback by the Book-top as it flew by. He seemed to give it a very curious look over as it flew by, since that wasn't some ordinary laptop, sort of like his Shield actually. After Anri gave a response, he didn't hesitate to explain it. "Well, from what I can tell its someones bed room, and the walls are literally covered with words written in blood.. judging from well.. evidence.. it looks like they literally wrote it using their fingers. Its... just creepy. I just hope Thea can recover from the sight of all that.. He said, following it with a suggestion. "Well, we should probably go over and see whats up with them, that odd book thing aside. Seeming to inviting her with him to an important group-talk that they needed to have.

_____

Joker looked at the knife and surveyed the room, seeming to look for an example. His eyes settled on one specific, generic-joe looking carapacian. Without really giving a thought he throws the knife right into the beings throat, instantly making it unable to scream or bleed. It writhes about, but as its chained it cant pull the knife out and so it dies slowly, gruesomely, and Joker gives a slight smirk as it does. "Y'know, that's something we can agree on. That's probably why The Queen told me to let Jack handle these things." he said, as he took out a pair of silver guns out of his Sylladex. One could question why he doesn't allocate them to the Strife Specibus but he doesn't care to equip his weapons of choice.

After pushing a pair of buttons labeled with the color blue on each of the two guns, he points them at two other targets, saying "Time to see if my modifications are up to code" as he pulls both triggers, pelting the two in the head with bullets, and their bodies slumping to the ground. "So, the murder of these things aside, what else are we gonna do?" he said casually, looking over at Miss Sol, allowing the Prospitarians he hasn't killed a chance to look over at the dead in fear.

Characters:

Last edited by benignTenacity on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 am

"Did I also make Booktop in your timeline? " Thea questioned, bringing Elphie closer, and patting her head with her free hand.

" Anri, new dude...This is Elphaba, Elphie for short." She gestured to the sweater wearing consort. she gave her best grin, that said look her she so cute.. but her eyes still heavy and tired. She really would rather not talk about her- The room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: Roleplay Proper-
Jump to: