Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

5 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by benignTenacity Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:35 am

"Are we supposed to leave them behind..?" He said looking at Anri and Anura, he didn't wanna leave them behind, but in second thinking it may be dangerous to bring Anura as shes literally asleep and well, that could turn into a problem..
"Welp, ready to give this a shot?"
Seth took this opportunity to tilt his shield and stand on the back it, the shield almost seeming to comply with this. The shield held his weight almost easily, which he didn't expect, maybe this thing just had that powerful of a levitation? Hell, he wanted to say it was magic but why would he have a magic shield? Seems like an odd thing to give magical properties..
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14561

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:55 am

You were unaware of the two levitating individuals, instead, you were wrapping your head around how to use the machinery laid out before you. You were sure that, in a normal version of SBurb, this would have been a lot more easier to figure out. However, you digress.

After screwing around more, you finally found something; the construction interface. In there you saw buildings, but they were mostly add-on rooms. These were probably supposed to be used to build up your house so you could get to that gate, you figured, but shrugged. It costs some grists for the first room, but you're sure the amount of grists would gradually increase as you bought more.

"Hey, if we pool our grists together, we can build our way up," you call over to the two concious members of your group, your back still to them as you browsed through the tab again.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Sitting on her book top she grasped each side of it and let her feet leave the ground. This resulted in the book top shooting forward quickly only to move upside down, Thea holding on for dear life. It kept up its erratic movement, until Thea's hands gave out, dropping her a few feet behind Arni with a  "OPH!!!" and a grown of pain.

She slowly sat up, rubbing her head slightly and glaring up at the book top, gosh what was wrong with it!? It kept going. just flying around like it had its own agenda. Soon it calmed and floated down in front of Thea, appearing to finally be resting.

"Yeah, I am opn to poolin grist. I dn't know if I can get a hang on ths thin and how it mves.." she growled pushing the Book top away slightly.

The book top floated away slightly, it's top opening. Seeming to be doing something as the screen flashed and fell blank, code begins to fill up the black screen quickly
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21536
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Seth rode the Shield as it floated around, watching as Thea's Booktop basically caused all kinds of mischief. He was happy his thing didn't just throw him off too. "I'll contribute too, but how exactly do we 'pool' it, using the machine separately so we each use what we have?" He said as his Shield levitated him over nearby so he could see the screen Anri was looking at, but he found his eyes looking at the Booktop instead. Was it programing? Seth dabbled in computer programming and hacking, but he never learned more than the basics.
"Not even gonna ask the lady if shes okay? Haha, you're such a tech nerd."
After giving up on trying to figure out what the text was saying since he wasn't close enough to read it he looks back over at pansprite, almost expecting him to either give an answer to his question before Anri could or be well, pan, and derp out some more.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:34 am

Pan seemed to take the latter of the two options Seth had considered, scampering around as he tried to play with Anri's Ferret, who was teleporting around the area whenever Pansprite got close. It appears whatever force had decided that Pan would be of use was not at play here.

A chirp was heard from Thea's booktop, the sound accompanied by the immediate stopping of the code it had been displaying. Now it instead showed a sorta link, one someone would get when invited to a memo.

Pesterchum/MEMO:FUCKTHISAGAME/invitation/1648/accept:

~~~~~~

The list of walkthroughs were in dozens of odd alien languages, and were seemingly only compiled on this list due to some automatic engine program compiling said list. However, there were two that seemed the most read, and luckily both were English which would point to quality. Though Anri and the others likely knew all there was to know about crafting, and the basic direction, there was a number of things they likely could learn in order to not be caught off guard.

Last edited by BurdenKing on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20471

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:08 am

The rose to her feet and made her way over between the two. An arm wraping around Seth shoulders and a hand softly placed on Anri's shoulder. " Pan is a little.. Well yu know. But we will find a way to pool our grist. No man, woman, dwarf person left behind." She smiled bright.

Pesterchum/MEMO:FUCKTHISAGAME/invitation/1648/accept

BookTop waited a momant befor forcefully opening pesterchum and easily logging in to its owners account befor entering the Chat.

FUKETHISGAME:

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Anri gently shrugged off Thea's hand. Unlike Seth, they did not have a tolerance for being touched by strangers, and despite being with them for possibly an hour, if not more, Anri still considered her a complete stranger to them.

"Good, good," Anri said, trying to think for a moment. Then they snapped their fingers. "I found some SBurb walkthroughs, there's gotta be some way to wire the grists to someone's account on one of them." They felt pleased for a moment, then their face fell. It was then they remembered that their laptop had been left at their house - no doubt reduced to rubble. They then pinched the bridge of their nose, getting even more aggravated by the second. This wouldn't be good.

"So, who's willing to let me look up the walkthroughs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Thea furrowed her brows in confusion at Anri shrugging her hand off. But assumed that this meant that she wasn't the touchy-feely kind. Fair enough. Fair. Enough. She looked between the two. "Mine is actin weird, but we can try i guess?" She shrugged slightly, her now free hand on her hip.  It was worth a shot but she wasn't sure what they would get if they bothered, but she waited to see if Seth had an idea.

FUKETHISGAME:
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:05 pm

He shrugged and rolled his eyes slightly, he kind of figured Pan wouldn't be the best help. While waiting for an answer as to how they were going to pool resources, he watched Anri as she moved away from Theas hand, and heard them out, seeming to keep a close eye on their body language.

Seth looked back at Theas Booktop, raising a curious eyebrow at what it was doing now. "If we're talking about that Book-Laptop then I think its chatting in some kind of Memo-Group using your account." Seth said, he couldn't read what it said, but he recognized the program and the chat system. Judging from the many colors he could tell it was most likely not just 2 people. "If you need a computer though Anri, I can get you one so you can do the research for us." He said, smiling a bit. He didn't mind making something for her to use so she wasn't 'SOL' without one.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:16 am

FUKETHISGAME:

BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:00 am

Seth unhooked his arm from Thea, floating away on his shield. "One moment." he said as he went towards the machines, seeing if he could make her anything good, making a backup for his cellphone and scrolling through what he had.

|CellPhoneG2| + |Wrist-Watch| = |Cellular Bracelet|
"I don't mean to bother you but.. I think you forgot something?"
"... Huh, y'know what? This works." He thought, as he started to realize he didn't make a back up for his watch. That was a gift from Luna a while back.. she was gonna be really sad to know it got used for some one else's com-device.. oh well. Floating back over Seth checked to see if the apps were cleared and indeed they were, honestly it was basically his phone factory new, the lack of games almost made him feel a form of fear. He installs Pesterchum and a game called PostKnight just because why not and hands it over to Anri. "I hope this is acceptable?"
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:09 pm

You quirked a brow, taking the Cellular Bracelet. "It'll do," you say simply, already getting to work at putting the bracelet on. "Thank you." You log onto Pesterchum, although you had not bothered to ask for chum handles. You would do that later, but you did take the time to set your status to Bemused.

You use the internet on the device - pleasantly surprised that the internet still worked out here - and go to look for the walkthroughs you were talking about earlier. It didn't take long for you to find them, and soon you were brought up to a screen. You remember the ominous design, a gray background with black designs. In the center was a box to type in, and above it said: "Please Insert Password."

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 6 768pald

Quickly, you typed in the password that you remember a little Carapacian fellow had told you, and the screen went black. Then, a white screen came up, which looked quite normal unlike the portal you had to go through. You remembered that there weren't many walkthroughs for SBurb, and there was no doubt that they would still apply to this version of the game, but you went with it anyway.

You chose a popular one. One by the user tentacletherapist.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Thea watched the two, wandering over to her Book top and looking it over. She found herself confused, that wasn't her. She tried to start typing, didn't work. Moving the mouse? worked. Tried to click in on the memo to type, didn't work. She growled slightly as she read over the chat as best she could, well what she could see of it, she couldn't scroll.

"guys, check this out. " The called out looking over her shoulder to her team mate's, " booktop's having a conversation with what im guessin' is the other team? It won't let meh take control of the chat room." she grumbled watching the Memo go on.

FUCKTHISGAME:

Thea's face burned up, what was this computer doing!? It wasn't her, it was.. did it ust say it was her familiar? She had a.. but? Waaaa??
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Tentacle Therapists guide was large, likely a testament to not only the writer's in depth analysis of rules and mechanics, but also her push to add context from her own experiences into the guide in order to better help readers understand what the mechanics do and how they work.

It's separated into five chapters, with a sixth chapter marked as a work in progress. In order, the chapters went: Crafting, Combat, Trolls, Progression, and God tier. The sixth chapter had the title of "Horrorterrors (WIP)".

~~~~~

FUCKTHISGAME:
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Seth, having not much of anything to do himself went over to Theas side, still floating with the shield albeit at this point he decided to sit on it rather than stand. "Pfft, these guys are hilarious." he said after reading some of what was going on. He did however make a note of their usernames and he pulled out his cellphone, the one that wasn't cloned and used for Anris watch. He added the red and green texts names because they seemed to be the less, well, random. "I'm gonna send some of these guys a message and see whats happening on their end, I feel like we're not going anywhere right away so I might as well kill some time. Right?" he said out-loud, intended for Anri or Thea, whomever was listening tbh.

Pesterlog w/ Seth and Harlowe:

Pesterlog w/ Seth and Leonel:
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:30 pm

"You guys can do whatever, holding hostages was always someone else's job." That last part of the sentence was said quietly, out of the team's earshot.

You hum as you tried to think about what chapter you wanted to go to. Even though you needed to check the crafting chapter, you found some to be more interesting... especially the God Tier and Horrorterrors chapters, even though the latter of the two was still a work in progress. After a moment of staring at the chapters, you decided to jump to Crafting, since it might give you a clue on how to wire building materials into someone's client.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Thea Groaned at Seth, tugging down on her beanie hat, "I can't even use the chat client, its locked me out!?" She wasn't sure what to do, so she pushed the computer over towards Anri and kept trying to get into it, "So did yu find a walk through."

FUCKTHISGAME:
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:22 am

FUCKTHISGAME:

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chapter was largely information Anri already knew, thanks to Mister Mani's little tutorial from earlier. However one thing it went into that hadn't been covered, was the interaction between Server and Client, and how one could use the server program to place and construct buildings with cheap costing tools in an area around the client's device.

With this, if the whole team worked together, they could probably build a tower towards the portal. However, it's noted in the chapter that the system is almost entirely useless outside of the first part of the game, as tentacle therapist states that they had never found a use for it after that point.

After some more searching, Anri was able to find information on a type of machine used to both generate grist, and to also allow the transfer of grist. Both machines seemed to be along with the other collection of game machines that Mister Mani had explained about.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 am

FUCKTHISGAME:

Thea sighed and shut her Book top, and jumping on top of it getting a tight grip. "Guy's I don't know about yu? But Im goin' to start headin' up to see what is waitin' ahead four us K?" She called out, As she sat on her Book top, having hoped it would be kind to her, only to have it tilt upwards and shoot off straight up, without warning. She felt like she was going to regret this..

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:58 am

Seth watched as Thea flew up and immediately got worried as she went through the gate. "Thea, wait! Tch.. Anri, can you keep watching the sleeping beauty? I'm sorry, but I've gotta go. Worst case scenario shes gonna end up dead..!" He said standing on his shield once again.
"This again? Alllllrighty!~"
"I'll come as soon as I can, but you may wanna just follow us if you find a way. Sorry.." He said, flying upwards as fast he can to follow her before his shield bounces off of it, twirling about confused. "Huh..? Hmm.. Shield, above it. he said, as the shield went above the gate.
"Uhhhh why?-"
He returns the shield to his strife deck and the gate allows him to pass through it, following in Thea's tracks.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:22 am

"W-wait, guys, we need to-!" The two had already fled the scene, Thea rocketing off and Seth following suit, leaving you alone on the platform with... the sleeping dwarf. You look up at the gate, like it had betrayed you. They didn't even wait for you to find a solution. They didn't even wait for you.

A familiar feeling began to bubble inside of you, making the hair on your body bristle and your heart start to race. Your face felt hot, and tears began to well up. You gnashed your teeth, and you let it go. You were having the mental breakdown you were trying so hard to avoid.

"Vaffanculo a chi t'è morto!" You screeched, startling poor Rascal who had hidden away in the tent from Pansprite. You continued to scream, throwing insults left and right - hey! That's no way to speak about a girl's undoubtedly dead mother. Could either of them even hear you from so high up?

Your hands were shaking, and you were red in the face. Tears were just streaming by now. You started to retreat to the tent you had set up before, hopefully to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 pm

As Anri disapeared into their tent, the drawven body that had been lying motionless just a small distance away began to glitch, pixels breaking off and the body of the girl seeming to become briefly corrupted.

Then, in a burst of pixilated clumps, the girl dissipated only to be replaced with a new figure. This person immediately began to look around, hefting up a large drill as they stood tall.

"What in the literal fuck?!"

~~~~~~~~

In a flash of light, Seth and Thea were whisked away to some odd world Where massive pillars of water shot into the sky, and steam blanketed the ground so thickly that one could barely even see the few mountains that poked through them.

The air was humid and hot, the change in temperature blasting the two humans with unexpected arrival.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 am

Seth, beaming into the new location flips in the air and lands on his feet, barely falling on his side. Close calls be close. Straightening himself out his looks around and sees the new place they're in. Well, isn't that quite the contrast, its literally like a Sauna in here.

Music:
"Wha... whats all of this..? Woooah."
Seth turned to Thea, slightly annoyed. "Jeez, did you and that laptop REALLY have to go rocketing through that gate? We were supposed to leave as a team.." he said speaking to her, the way he was speaking made him sound a lot calmer than he was, without really skipping on the disappointment.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Thea's book top came slowly to land, letting her loosen her grip before sliding off. She looked a little disheveled as she fixed her hair giving Seth an odd look. She could FEEL the thick disappointment like the air its self, you could cut through it with a knife, "& yu didn't?? Yu are just as guilty of what yu'er scolding me for. So let's just go with the flow okay?" She smirked playfully before giving his arm a small punch.

Reaching over she grabbed the book top, putting it away for the time being. Looking around she took in the surroundings, wondering what they would find here. "Let's go!" She chuckled and began to walk.

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Anri was wiping down their face with a small, dainty tissue. They felt bad, like, sick to the stomach from being so upset bad. Kinda tired, too, but they were otherwise alright by their terms. Now was the time to figure out how to get to the gate to join the rest of their team.

"What in the literal fuck?!"

Their head shot up, brows furrowed at the newer voice. Anri knew Anura had been out there, but that was not the dwarf's voice. She took a deep breath, settling their nerves for the final time, and drew their rapier. With a confident stride, Anri stepped out of their tent, ready to fight off the possible threat.

"Who are you," Anri called out to the person, and scanned the area for Anura. The dwarf appeared to have... disappeared from the platform entirely. They figured that the girl had woken up and somehow found out a way to get to the gate above, and off the nearly-desolate platform without saying a thing to them. This.... didn't actually upset Anri, since they cared very little for Anura in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next