Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Amaira Riadne (Done)

2 posters

Go down

Space Amaira Riadne (Done)

Post by Umbra Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 pm

(Complete)

Full Name: Amaira Riadne
Height: 5'9"
Physical appearance:
Amaira Riadne (Done) JmBND4y
Amaira Riadne (Done) 5AFlJRx
Amaira Riadne (Done) XCZObrk
//Credit on the god tier pic goes to aestheticAvenger\\
Tall and athletically built with a somewhat tomboyish look, Amaira has short cut black hair crowned with two asymmetrical horns that curve away from the centre of her head, one ending in what looks like a barb. Her face is effeminate looking with a small nose and round eyes with long lashes. As is common with Cerulean bloods, she possesses vision eightfold which can be seen in her left eye as seven smaller pupils surrounding the usual. She is most commonly seen wearing a confident smile or smirk, allowing her fangs to show over her lips which are literally coloured in her blood. Due to her own paranoid (but successful) attempts to immunise herself against many poisons, she has left herself with bleeding in her mouth and throat which, while not fatal, cause her to cough up blood, often leaving it smeared on the corner of her mouth and cheeks. Her body is mature but, as stated above, athletic, so she is less curvy than some trolls (what do trolls need breasts for anyway?) and has some slight muscle definition though it is rarely ever visible.
She usually wears a dark coloured tracksuit and a jacket that bears her hourglass symbol in the colour of her caste.
Personality:
Amaira is one hell of a character, and is one of the more eccentric trolls.
From an early age, Amaira developed an unhealthy Paranoia of the trolls that would become her neighbours and developed a hive as far away from others as she could be allowed without infringing on the multitude of rules of building that there were.
Her custodian was and is one of the most difficult to deal with as a child; the female spider is in an almost constant state of hunger, and the only thing that will truly sate its appetite is the meat of young trolls. If not fed, it would simply go for the nearest source of food; the feeder themselves.
She carried/s out her duties to her mother with little complaint, showing little remorse over the many lives she has been forced to give simply to survive.

She has something of a hoarder's mentality and the worldly collateral from her feeding missions is kept neatly locked away in a quiet and dark corner of her hive.

Due to her own misguided notions, she has spent much of her life building up immunities to most of Alternia's poisons which have left her with bleeding sores in her mouth.
She is rather impersonal, secluded and abrasive, fit neither to be a leader, nor a follower. She is rude, selfish and completely unempathetic towards others.
If, somehow, another troll entered her romantic attentions, she would likely obsess over them completely in a disturbing manner until they complied or, more likely, ran away and hid.
Handle: virulentToxophil
Typing Quirk/Colour: I speak with a f0rceful style in the tasteful 8lue c0l0ur of my 8l00d, th0ugh my w0rds seem h0ll0w s0meh0w. I sometimes g0 0ut of my way to cre8 situ8ti0ns to use my quirk.
(B = 8, 'ay' or 'ate' = 8. o or O = 0)
Blood colour: The tasteful 8lue of my ancest0rs
Symbol:
Amaira Riadne (Done) YYT5Qoc
Lusus: Spidermom
Strengths: Immune to most troll poisons, Cerulean manipulation powers, athletic and able bodied.
Weaknesses: Paranoid to the point of obsession, resulting in distrust. Callous towards life (Thanks Spiderm0m). Has slow reactions and is used to fighting easy prey.
Fears/Insecurities: Amaira is an insecure person as a whole, she is distrustful towards... well... everyone. She is very paranoid, to the point of obsession, distrusting every interaction as a way for her to be stabbed in the back.
Likes/Hobbies: This character is avidly into Flarp but due to their reclusive nature, they have never played with anyone else, missing most of the point of the game.
Dislikes: Other trolls.
God Tier Title: Maid of Space
Land: Land of Frogs and Mist
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus:
Psnkind: Various 80ttles of p0is0n for the m0re passive fighter
Dicekind: 6* D6. Y0u're a little 8it em8arred a80ut these...
Daggerkind: 8ecause s0metimes y0u just really need t0 sta8 s0me0ne t0 get y0ur p0int acr0ss.
Psionic Power: The Manipul8tion powers and vision eightfold of the cerulean 8loods.
Describe your character in three words: Isolated, Paranoid, Toxic.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: To entertain her mind, she would take a FLARP manual, though mostly because it is literally her only hobby. She would also take a dagger because everything's better with stabs.
Other: She has several Sylladex Modi, the two most noteworthy being; Poison Modus which conceals the item in a bottle of poison that one must injest to retrieve the item with more potent poisons for better /bigger items. Her second modus is the wheel of fortune modus which relies heavily on chance.

Her associated flying animals are Wrens.

Last edited by Umbra on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Complete now.)
Umbra
Umbra
Bravesprout

Virgo Posts : 201
Boondollars : 16129

Back to top Go down

Space Re: Amaira Riadne (Done)

Post by tlo Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:21 am

OK, so, as a character this looks approval-worthy!
but one thing I sbould point out is that you don't have to be this close to canon! It's fine if cerulean bloods don't have vision eightfold and manipulative powers. Actually, it was apparently rare for a highblood like vriska to have a psionic power, according to hussie.
But yeah, she's obviously her own character and I admire that, so it's all good!

Approved~
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20260
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbra Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:27 am

Thank you so much! As for the whole psionic powers subject, I'm interested in how the manipulation powers work and how a more callous character might use them.

Again, thank you very much, I'll get to work on her land now.
Umbra
Umbra
Bravesprout

Virgo Posts : 201
Boondollars : 16129

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum